Poetry Pages' Poets

Moderators: thief of dreams, nekot

nekot
Poetry Piper

Poetry Pages' Poets

Post by nekot » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:26 pm

I enjoy variety and truly believe it is the spice of life. People come in the most varieties of all; no two are exactly the same. I believe each person has a significant gift to share and a unique journey to live.

The Pages are not lacking in these givers and journeyers who share their insights, joys, traumas, imaginations, hopes, despairs, fantasies, fictions, beliefs, and doubts via the written word in prose, poetry, stories, and quips.

I have laughed many a time and cried many a time, as I have sat with mouse in hand reading these Pages and sharing my own heart. Folks here are an inspiration to my soul and have been a catalyst for significant growth in my own life. I have witnessed a mutual respect among this variety of souls that if duplicated in our world, would make it a better place. :bow:

During my "reign" :wink:, I'd like to feature some of the variety of poets from our online community that grace the screen on my computer almost daily.

:hello:
~carol

Now for a little (or lot) of spice..... :grin:

Click a link below to go directly to that poet feature:
(note: please feel free to comment on the featured pages :hello:)

Meet Graeme...
Meet Preston...
Meet Lady Saturn...
Meet Nacona...
Meet Spazway...
Meet BeeJay...
Meet Milk White Chocolate...
Meet Bags123...
Meet Berlie...
Meet Heinzs....
Meet Psychotic Pretender....
Meet Gordy....
Meet Moonflower....
Meet Drew Rush....
Meet Jade....
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

nekot
Poetry Piper

Re: Poetry Pages' Poets

Post by nekot » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:56 am

PS: I'd like to feature everyone, but I only have one computer and ten fingers and my time travel capsule broke down last week, so my time became severely limited. :darn: :mrgreen: I'm gonna' ask for a new one for Christmas, along with a replicator. :thumbsup:

But here is a warning....you might receive a pm from me asking to feature beautiful you. :bow: I have quite a few folks on my list. :book:

:hello:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

Return to “Poet Laureate October 2007 - March 2008: Nekot”