moonflowers highlights..July 2010..

Moderator's monthly picks from the "Briefs" forum

Moderators: thief of dreams, moonflower

moonflower
enchanted by the magic

moonflowers highlights..July 2010..

Post by moonflower » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm

hi everyone! :hello: why is it that summer seems to be the very busiest season?? :grin: in the Briefs Forum there were 22!! postings for the month of July!..now is that super great or what?? :grin: many, many thanks to all who came by to read or browse..its all of you who make this my very favorite forum!..well, here are the highlights for July.... :grin: :grin:

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Stillness.....written by Serenem

fog draped
my horse stands still
in stillness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Lingers.....written by Soular

Life's but a moment
but a moment varies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music of Sunflowers.....written by BeeJay

He who learnt little
Learnt a lot
Even if it were sunflowers
That Van Gogh wrought

*****************************************************************************************************************************

well i want to thank everyone once again for visiting during July :grin: ..and now that its August i hope all of you visit even more! :mrgreen: :hello:
inside each soul there is music...let the music play..

visit my poets page

Return to “Moonflower's favorites”