moonflowers highlights March 09

Moderator's monthly picks from the "Funny Business" forum

Moderator: moonflower

moonflower
enchanted by the magic

moonflowers highlights March 09

Post by moonflower » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 pm

hello out there :hello: cant believe April is here already! like always, im running behind time! :grin: here in the funny forum there were 4 postings for the whole month of March..thanks guys for coming in and posting!..i know this is a busy time of year..well here are the two that are in the spotlight for April.... :grin: :grin:

***********************************************************************************************************

Political Designs....written by bags123

Our freedoms are determined
by the people who define
what's included in their meaning,
as they change them line by line,
and dilute them with their scheming,
and political designs,
while screaming for solutions
to their unrepented crimes

True freedom is elusive
when we let someone decide
which direction we are leaning,
as we start the quick decline
They'll dispute that we're carreening
towards a critically hard time
Asking for more contributions
just before they all resign

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

found this... good for a laugh

New Element Discovered:....submitted by heinzs

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.
Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

****************************************************************************************************************

well hey thanks again everyone for stopping in during the month of March..i hope everyone comes back often during April!.. :hello:
inside each soul there is music...let the music play..

visit my poets page

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: moonflowers highlights March 09

Post by heinzs » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 pm

:thumbsup:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “Moonflower's favorites”