Who runs this place? A little about me.

Forum to chronicla some older material in danger of autopruning.

Moderators: thief of dreams, negatvone

nekot
Poetry Piper

Re: Who runs this place? A little about me.

Post by nekot » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Thanks for bumping this Nrip....I think I looked at it once a while back and then it escaped me.

Dittos to all the posts (except Terry's...:mrgreen: :wink:). Of course, now that he is pregnant, we might have to reconsider a few things. :shock: :shrug: :mrgreen:

I too really, really, really, really, really like it here. :hearts:

Thanks Berlie!!! ... and all the rest of you "weirdies."
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 am

What an excellent way to spend a Fall Sunday. Beats reading the Buffalo Snooz. Excuse me! Buffalo News :thumbsup:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

BeeJay
Babbling Brook Poet
Tag line: A Future in Words

Post by BeeJay » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am

I can agree with you on writing when times are tough. Yes , sadness is a poets asset. Berlie I am glad you chose to run this place where Ive had many a happy moment in an otherwise difficult situation. Thanks so much for the same. :bow: BeeJay
If the Universe was a little smaller , I may just be able to reach out to you. Copyright © 2009 Baru Gobira

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 am

I need to look at things like this from time to time. A trip back and at times I'm stunned by my own words :shock: That's right I'm getting so old I can entertain myself by reading things that I wrote as if it's the first time I ever thought of them.
Berlie created a special place for us. Sometimes I think that Berlie did it just for me. I know that's ridiculous but how is it that I found my way here 2 or 3 years ago. Or so it seems maybe it's been a bit longer than that. I've been down a very rough road during my many years at the Pages. Thirteen major surgeries, literally cheated death on a few occasions causing long absences from the Pages. I have always been welcomed back with open arms. I remember trying to access the Pages from the Harris Hill Rehab Facility frantically trying to get my wheel chair into their computer lounge. Only to find out that I didn't know my PW. I think that got fixed with a phone call to Heinzs by a family member or something I can't remember it's a long time ago but I did get access fro the facility. Someone mentioned that we are a family. This is very true. We are a family just like any other. We have Family Members that have passed on may they Rest In Peace. There are members I fondly remember that have moved on for what ever reason. Hope to be in their company once again some day. Some brilliant and fast young minds that I can only imagine are doing something artsy and hopefully being kind to themselves. This is a great place as I've said on many occasions and Berlie created it just for me. Ok! Then Berlie created it a little bit for you too but not as much for me. What did I just say :hello:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

We are indeed a family, Mikey. Dysfunctional as any other, but we truly care for and pass no judgments on each other. You joined back in the dark ages of 2002... an even dozen years ago. But we have known each other for a lifetime and more.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “Poetry Pages Historical Archive”