SATURN CHRONICLES 2

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

SATURN CHRONICLES 2

Post by LadySaturn » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

SATURN CHRONICLES 2

Time to give you folks another tale from my past. Another piece of the puzzle that is me. A lot has happened throughout my lifetime on earth. I have bared witness to so much that I highly doubt a human being could be able to go through what I did. I have seen Martyrs burn, witnessed assassination of leaders, countries go to war and just about everything in between. Didn’t go through it alone however, Michael has been right by my side since day one. Fighting off Lucy, defending the world and, trying to find the other Seal Carriers. To anyone else it would seem unreal what we do. To Mikey and I it’s nothing more then a nine to five job with constant overtime. Michael and I were now traveling the country side of England. We had just gotten done fighting an army of demons that Lucy had sent to kill the King of England. Seems he thought the King was a Carrier or one of his spies had misinformed him that he was. Either way, we sent his little army back to him battered and beaten up.

“Hey, there’s your boyfriend.” Michael nudged me, noticing the person ahead of us waiting on the side of the road dressed like a warrior with wings folded behind him.
“If you enjoy breathing, you’d shut it.” I warned in a low growl.

Michael and I walked right past the stranger without saying a word. That however didn’t stop him from following us.

“Do we look?” Michael asked in a whisper.
“Just ignore him.” I answered back. “Besides, whatever he wants can’t be good.”

The stranger began to walk right behind me. Getting closer with every step and literally getting on my last good nerve.

“WHAT?” I finally turned around and yelled at him.
“I thought we were ignoring him.” Michael pointed out.
“Is that any way to talk to an old friend, Saturn.” The stranger replied with a coy smile.
“Uriel.” I warned in a low growl.
“I’m not scared of you. Besides, you wouldn’t harm a hair on me.”
“Wanna bet?”
“Actually, I do. Considering a little birdie told me you have a crush on me.”

I started to laugh out loud. Not believing what I was hearing. Then again, this wasn’t the first time Uriel tried to make a pass at me. Which within itself is kind of funny considering he is suppose to be God’s “Hitman” when it comes to going after those who break out of the Abyss. Demon or otherwise. And you would think with a job like that he would want to maintain a cool image but here he is following me around like a lost puppy.

“If I were you, I’d stop listening to that little birdie.” I calmed down from laughing. “Now what do you want?”
“I need your help.”

Both Michael and I looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes. Usually Uriel wasn’t the type to ask for help. So if he was now coming to us, it had to be something major.

“I’m afraid to ask.” Michael began to say. “But you know what, I will anyway. What kind of help, Uriel?”
“There’s a demon I can’t pinpoint....” Uriel began to explain.
“Pinpoint?”
“He’s disguised himself as one of the Templar Knights. He’s hid his scent and everything. And I can’t just go in there and turn everything upside down so I was thinking....”

I shook my head without saying a word. I knew what Uriel was thinking and I didn’t like the idea one bit.

“No.” I finally spoke. “I refuse to use my Seal to find you a demon.”
“Saturn, please. This demon is dangerous.” Uriel responded. “If you don’t help, there’s no telling what he’ll do.”
“If you hadn’t notice, Uriel. Mikey and I are looking for the other Seal Carriers plus fighting Lucy and his pathetic excuse of an army on top of it. We can’t just drop everything and...”
“Saturn....” Michael interrupted, noticing I was close to losing my temper.
“No, Mikey. Not this time. I’m sick of everyone coming to us for help. We’re not heroes.”
“That maybe true. But if Yeshua was here what do you think He’d say? Or even do for that matter. Come on doll, we have to do this.”

I crossed my arms for a minute and lowered my head, shaking it a bit as I did so. My hand started to glow a bright white hue and I let out a sigh.

“I guess I have no choice.” I finally said, as the glow died out. “So where are these Templar Knights?”

Now I wish I could tell you that when we finally found these Templar Knights, they had welcomed us with open arms. But then I would be lying. You see they have this thing about being an all boys club, so to speak. And for any woman to step foot into their headquarters, well that was just wrong on so many levels considering they were monks. And they had their little rules and laws to follow. Didn’t stop yours truly however.

“Saturn, I think we should knock.” Uriel suggested. “It would be rude if we just barged in.”
“I have a million and one things to do today. Finding your demon wasn’t on my list. You want your demon, we do things my way.” I sneered.

No sooner had we entered the place then we were surrounded by monks with swords. I calmly lowered my head for a minute before letting out a sigh.

“Saturn.” Michael began to say.
“Wait for it, Mikey.”
“But...”
“Wait for it.”

Someone who looked like he was the leader of the little group, walked towards us as a few of the monks stepped aside to give him room. I raised an eyebrow at the sight of his wardrobe. Noticing the red cross.

“You’re not allowed here. You must leave at once.” He said to us.
“Can’t do that.” I calmly replied.
“Why?”
“Because there’s someone here we have to get.”
“And who is this someone?”
“Can’t say. Just know that if we’re not allowed to do what we have to. You and your little boys club will be in danger.”
“I highly assure you, we can take care of ourselves. Now leave. You’re not welcomed here.”

The leader turned around to walk away and as he did so a light filled the room. Almost blinding him and the other monks. He turned back around and saw my hand glowing and a look of shock crossed his face.

“Can’t be.” He whispered under his breath.
“Huh. Go figure Yeshua was right.” I remarked, with a sly smile.
“Well, no point in hiding them anymore.” Michael sighed, as he stretched out his wings and folded them behind him.

Uriel did the same. I stood there staring down the leader as my hand continued to glow but not as bright.

“So Jacques, can we talk?” I said in a matter of fact tone. “Or do you need Yeshua to come down and verify who we are?”
“You can’t carry the First Seal. You’re a woman.”
“Why don’t you tell Yahweh that. While you’re at it you can also tell Him how to do His job, I’m sure he’d appreciate it.” I sarcastically remarked.

He stood there for a minute staring at me before letting out a laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Nothing really. I just find it hard to believe that God would give the First Seal to someone who has no inkling as to who Jesus is or what He taught.”
“Actually, I walked with the man.” I calmly replied. “Both Michael and myself. So we pretty much know.”
“But that’s impossible you only look....”
“Don’t let my looks fool you. I’m older than you think.”

Jacques raised an eyebrow somewhat surprised by my boldness And he wasn’t the only one. Usually women in those days were timid or had to be but I was the total opposite. You wouldn’t believe how many stares I got for my so called “boldness”.

“So can we go some place to talk?” I continued, ignoring the looks I was getting.

Before Jacques could even answer a few fellow monks came strolling in dressed like they were ready for war. It was apparent they had just gotten back from a long trip. One in particular caught my eye. And when Michael and Uriel noticed the look I was giving to this certain person, their attention quickly focused on him as well.

“Is he...?” Uriel asked.
“That’s your demon.” I answered in a low growl.
“How can you tell?”
“Just trust me I can.”
“The mission went as planned.” One of them reported to Jacques, bowing before him.
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I shook my head, not believing what I was seeing.
“Saturn, you promised last time that you wouldn’t....” Michael tried to remind me but I just ignored him.
“Is there a problem?” Jacques asked.
“Yea, he shouldn’t be bowing before you.” I bluntly responded.
“Not again.” Michael sighed, lowering his head and shaking it. “I’m getting to old for this.”
“It is a custom for,...” Jacques began to explain.
“I don’t care if rabbits fly out of your butt, he shouldn’t be bowing to you.” I bluntly interrupted.
“And here we go, folks.” Michael grumbled.
“Talk like that could make one lose their head.” One of the Templars tried to warn me.
“I dare you to even try.” I growled, looking at the Templar out of the corner of my eye. “Go ahead, give me a reason.”

He saw the claws unsheathe from the back of my hands and quickly backed away. The glow from my hand now engulfed the claws. And everyone couldn’t help but stare.

“What are those?” One of the Templars asked another in a whisper.
“Insurance.” I spoke up. “Now about this bowing thing. If memory serves me correctly, you weren’t the one hanging on a cross for three days to die. And I know for sure you didn’t created the universe. So as I see it, he shouldn’t be bowing to you. There are only two people he should ever have to and neither one of them are walking this earth right now.”

Jacques stared at me for a second and then began to laugh.

“I can see now why God gave you the First Seal.” He said, walking past me. “Come we can talk while I take my daily walk.”

Uriel and Michael tried to follow behind me but the other Templars quickly stopped him.

“What gives?” Uriel raised an eyebrow.
“Something tells me only Saturn was invited on the walk.” Michael replied.
“But...”
“Let it go, Uriel. Just let t go.”

Jacques and I had now walked a trail through the forest with a couple of Templars following behind us and in front of us. They were there for Jacques protection more than mine.

“This person that you spoke of earlier. This danger it’s a demon isn’t it?” Jacques said, breaking the silence.

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. Trying to figure out how he could have guessed something like that.

“I’ve seen a lot over my years,” He continued. “Some of which I don’t think you’d believe me. Then again, you just might seeing as you have walked this earth longer than I have. So am I right is it a demon?”
“Yea.” I answered. “It escaped from the Abyss and it’s believed to be disguising itself as one of your men.”
“I see. And do you know exactly who it is?”
“No.”

Jacques could tell I was lying but decided not to press the matter any further. As we continued to walk I could sense something in the air. Something demon. I looked all around as the scent grew stronger.

“What is it?” Jacques asked, noticing the look on my face.
“Just keep walking.” I growled, slowly unsheathing my claws.

That’s when demons started to attack both the set of Templars in front of us and behind us. It didn’t take Lucy long to make himself known. He leapt out of the trees and landed in front of Jacques and I.

“Isn’t getting your butt kicked once a day enough for you, Lucy?” I sarcastically remarked in a growl.
“Funny. The half-breed made a joke.” He retorted.
“What do you want?”
“For starters, the one who escaped the Abyss.”
“Why would you want an escaped demon?”
“Is that what Uriel told you?” Lucy laughed. “You and him really should sit down and have a chit chat.”

Lucy saw Jacques out of the corner of his eye and came face to face with him.

“Huh, usually when humans see me they reek of fear. But for some odd reason, you don’t.” Lucy hissed.
“That’s because I don’t fear you. I have the Lord Jesus Christ to protect me from you.” Jacques bluntly answered.
“Then you don’t know who I am.”
“Oh, I do and again I have the Lord Jesus Christ to protect me.”

Lucy was about to take a swing at Jacques when he sensed a pair of glowing claws at the side of his head.

“I dare you.” I sneered.

He swung at me and I ducked, swiping at his side and causing him to loose his balance. Jacques quickly got out of the way as Lucy and I started to fight. A Templar had escaped earlier only now to return with Uriel, Michael and a few other Templars. When Michael saw the blood on the side of my mouth, he quickly tackled Lucy to the ground.

“I told you to keep your hands off of her!” He roared.

I lowered my head, shaking it and letting out a sigh.

“Is he crazy?” Jacques raised an eyebrow.
“No, just overprotective.” I replied.

I now pulled Michael off of Lucy. Trying to calm him down the best I knew how.

“He’s not worth it.” I kept saying. “Trust me, he isn’t worth it.”
“But he....” Michael began to argue.
“Let it go, Mikey.”

Lucy got to his feet, wiping the blood from his nose. Chuckling a little as he did so.

“I told you before, Michael. You can’t kill me.” He said in a calm manner. “I’m not going to fault you for trying though, old friend. After all it is your duty to protect that half-breed by any means necessary.”
“Bite your tongue.” Michael sneered. “The day you went against God is the day we ceased to be friends.”
“You and I have know each other longer than you and that half-breed. You can’t honestly tell me you’d throw that all away.”
“What do you think?”

Lucy stared at Michael for a minute before letting out a devilish laugh.

“Well, you’re loyal and I can’t fault you for that either. Boys, let’s go.”
“What about what you came for?” I spoke up. “You can’t honestly tell me you’re gonna leave empty handed willingly.”
“Oh, I’m not. We will talk further about the matter, soon. Preferably without a crowd.”

And within a ring of fire, Lucy and his little group of demons left.

“So what was that all about?” Uriel asked out of nowhere.

Before he knew what hit him, he found himself being held up against a tree with a set of glowing claws at his jugular.

“Saturn...”
“You and I need to have a little talk.” I growled.
“Mikey, can you....” Uriel looked to him for help.
“Told you not to screw with her.” Michael interrupted, lowering his head and shaking it. “I guess now you’ll learn why.”
“Mikey, why don’t you, Jacques and the other Templars go back to the monastery. Uriel and I need to have a little chit chat.”
“Gotcha. Come on Jacques, I can tell you all about Heaven if you like.” Michael smiled, walking alongside him as they all left.
“Is she going to kill him?” Jacques asked.
“Nah. Just teach him a lesson.”

As soon as everyone left, I focused my attention on Uriel. Sensing the fear rising off of him.

“Talk.” I sneered.
“About what?” He tried to hide his fear.
“You know what. Now talk.”
“Saturn, you wouldn’t have helped if I told you the truth. You would have refused.”
“Try me.”
“The thing that escaped from the Abyss was the Spirit of Judas.”

I let go of Uriel and stepped back.

“Saturn.” Uriel said, noticing the look on my face. “Are you okay?”
“So that’s where his soul ended up. Huh.” I responded. “Question now is why would Lucy want him?”
“Because Judas knows who the Seal Carriers are. Each and every one of them.” Uriel answered.
“Why go after Judas’s spirit now? Why didn’t he go after him in the Abyss when he had the chance?”
“Because Lucy and his minions can’t enter the Abyss.”
“Who would....?”
“I think you know who, Saturn”
“Okay, then answer me this why would Judas be trusted with the information of who the Seal Carriers are. He betrayed Yeshua.”
“He didn’t betray Him.”
“Uh, hate to break it to you Uriel but yea he did. I was there, remember?”
“No, he did what he was told to do. You know that.”

I raised an eyebrow without saying another word as a smile appeared out of the corner of Uriel’s mouth.

“You said it yourself once, Saturn. God has a plan and a reason for that plan. We may not understand it but we’re not meant to understand everything.”

I turned around and started to walk away. Stopping only a few feet away.

“You coming?” I asked him.
“Wait, you’re still going to help even after I lied?” He responded, sounding somewhat surprised.
I looked at him over my shoulder and shrugged a little.

“What other choice do I have? Now are you coming or what?”
“Saturn, I don’t....”
“You don’t have to say anything.” I continued to walk. “You just owe me.”
“So do you want me to follow, Lucifer?” Azazel hissed, as they had watched from a far.
“No, I will. I want you on stand by with the army until further notice.” He responded, keeping his eyes fixed on me. “Besides, I enjoy pushing the half-breed’s buttons.”

Michael had been telling Jacques all about God when one of the Templars came running into the room.

“We.... have... a....” The Templar monk tried to say in between catching his breath. “It’s....”
“It’s what?”
“It’s brother Luke he’s fallen to the ground and is now flopping around like a fish.”
“Show us where he is.”

Which is exactly what he did. When they reached the room where Luke was. Michael soon realized he was the same one I had pointed out earlier and it didn’t take him long to put two and two together.

“He’s ill!” One monk shouted.
“No, he’s possessed!” Another exclaimed.
“Nah, he’s just got a spirit in him is all.” Michael spoke up.

Luke stopped his flopping around and quickly rose to his feet. Staring directly at Michael while letting out a devious laugh.

“Judas, why don’t you leave the poor boy alone and go back to the Abyss like a good little spirit.” Michael remarked.
“Why should I?” He answered. “I think it’s highly unfair that I get punished for doing God’s bidding. Don’t you?”
“You did not get punished for doing His bidding. You were punished because hanging yourself was not part of the plan. As an Apostle you knew you would be held more accountable for your actions”
“Still, helping the Son of God with God’s plan should have held some merit. It should have counted for something.” Judas argued. “Instead, I get painted as evil and wicked. As a betrayer when all I was doing was what I was told to do by God himself.”
“You took your life.” Michael reminded him again. “You know how God feels about that. especially when it comes to one of his Apostles. Had you not killed yourself, you would not have been painted as the bad guy. Plain and simple.”
“And what about my scroll?”
“What about it?”
“Why was it not found and added to the Bible? Why did God purposely leave my story out?”
“You know why.” Michael calmly responded. “There was a part of your story you were told not to write but you did anyway.”
“Oh, you mean the locations of the Seal Carriers.” Judas laughed. “The world has to know who they are. They are a part of God’s plan.”
“True, but giving their locations away puts them at risk and gives Lucifer an advantage at finding them.”
“Speaking of Seal Carriers, where is the first one?” Judas looked around.
“She’s around.”
“Around where exactly?”
“Psst.” Judas heard someone say from behind him.

He turned around and met my fist in his face. He fell back, holding his hand to his nose. The other Templars tried to step in but Jacques held up a hand and they backed off.

“Surprise.” I said. “By the way, you’ve got two options. Get out of the boy by your own will or I’ll beat you out of him. I don’t care for the second one by the way, considering the boy is innocent. But if you leave me no choice, I’ll do what I have to.”
“I’d choose the first one if I were you, Judas.” Michael advised him.
“Why? She will just hurt the boy.” Judas sneered.
“Are you sure about that? You kind of flinched when she hit you.”
“That’s because he’s becoming too attached to the body.” I growled. “Isn’t that right, Judas?”
“So He taught you that as well.” Judas snapped back. “You do realize the other Apostles were not pleased with you taking up so much of the Teacher’s time. I was the only one however who had the courage to speak up.”
“The other Apostles didn’t have a problem. You spoke up because you were the only one that did. And as I recall you were jealous because I was allowed to be a Seal Carrier and yet somehow you felt that God had passed you over in that department.”
“God should have allowed me to....” He began to argue.
“Should allowed you to what? Be a Seal Carrier? Oh, that would have gone over real well, Judas.” I interrupted. “Never mind the fact that you wrote in your Gospel the locations of the Seal Carriers and twisted everything Yeshua said to make yourself look good and fabricated almost everything. But you also committed suicide after Yeshua’s crucifixion even after you were told by God Himself not to. Had you been a Seal Carrier, it would have given Lucy opportunity to use your Seal to find the other Carriers. Putting all the Carriers plus myself in danger.”
“Saturn.” Uriel spoke up. “Can we kind of hurry this along I want to get Judas spirit back into the Abyss.”

I shot Uriel a look that made him quickly back off. Which gave Judas an opportunity to make a break for it.

“Damn it.” I grumbled under my breath as I quickly unsheathe my claws and went after him.

Everyone else followed right behind me, making sure to keep some distance away from Judas and I.

“JUDAS!!!!!” I roared, pouncing on him and sending him to the ground.

No sooner had I pounced on him then the Spirit of Judas rose out of the boy and floated through the wall. I quickly let go of Luke and tried to tear through the wall with my claws. Only causing slash marks and sparks.

“COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD!” I roared.
“Saturn, he’s gone.” Uriel spoke up.

I turned and looked at Uriel with a sneer. He quickly backed off once again.

“Not wise to talk to her when she’s like that.” Michael advised him, patting him on the shoulder like a big brother. “Only angers the animal even more.”

One of the Templar Knights that had been on guard at the front entrance now rushed in covered from head to toe with blood. Before anyone could ask what happened, a sword went through the monk and he fell to the ground. Everyone soon noticed Lucifer standing there with a bloody sword in hand.

“Surprise.” He hissed.
“This is not happening.” Michael shook his head, letting out a sigh while I went after Lucy.
“Careful half-breed, you might cut yourself.” Lucy responded, pointing the tip of his sword at me as I stopped inches away from him.
“He’s not here, Lucy.” I growled.
“I’ll be the judge of that.”
“Same old, same old. Huh, Lucinda?” I sarcastically remarked.
“You underestimated me.” He calmly answered.
“No, If anything I overestimate you.”
“As usual that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble.”
“Surprise, Surprise.” I smiled as my claws began to glow a white hue.
“What are you up to little half-breed?” He said, taking notice.

I just continued to smile. Which put Lucy on high alert. He was putting all his senses into overdrive. Trying to figure out exactly what I had up my sleeve.

“Fear isn’t becoming of you, Lucy.” I said in a low growl. “After all you’re suppose to be the Great Ruler of Hell.”
“I am.”
“Huh. So dropping a load is what tactics?”
“Lord, she just didn’t...” Michael let out another sigh. “Why me?”
“What’s dropping a load?” Jacques asked him.
“You don’t want to know.”

Azazel showed up around this time and whispered something in Lucy’s ear. The fear he was feeling quickly faded.

“Good news, Lucy?” Uriel asked.
“You could say that. I must leave but we should do this again sometime.” He responded, disappearing within a ring of fire with Azazel.
“Saturn?” Michael said, noticing the look on my face.
“Jacques, do you have any fellow Templars traveling?” I questioned him, ignoring Michael.
“There are currently two who are traveling to Jerusalem on important business.” He answered. “David and Thomas I do believe. Why?”
“Because chances are Judas has found a new host in one of them.”

David and Thomas were now walking through the deserts of Israel. When David fell over in great pain.

“David, what’s wrong?” Thomas asked.

He quickly stood up and looked at Thomas. A smile appearing out of the corner of his mouth.

“Just feeling a little ill.” He assured Thomas.
“Are you sure?”
“I am fine, my friend. Let’s continue.”

Michael, Uriel, Jacques, a couple of Templar Knights and yours truly were all heading n the direction of Jerusalem. I was of course leading the way, trying to pick up Judas’s scent.

“So I have a question.” Michael spoke up. “Why did Judas’s spirit escape the Abyss to begin with? I mean we all know why Lucy is after Judas but why did Judas escape?
“Because he’s wants his Gospel. That way, he can release it to the world and confuse the hell out of mankind even more. As if mankind isn’t confused enough as it is.” I interrupted Uriel before he could respond.
“How did you...?” Uriel began to question.
“I put two and two together when Judas brought up his Gospel.”
“Why would it be a bad thing to have another Gospel?" Jacques interrupted. “The world could learn more about....”
“The world would learn nothing but lies.” I cut him off. “There are only two things true in Judas Gospel. The locations of the Seal Carriers and God ordering Judas to carry out the betrayal of Yeshua. That’s it. The rest Judas made up to confuse the world and make himself look good.”
“But why would God ask Judas...?”
“Because if He hadn’t, mankind would not have salvation. God has a plan and a purpose for everything, We may not understand it but we’re not meant to understand everything. If we did, we wouldn’t have faith and we wouldn’t need God.”
“And who taught you that?”
“Yeshua.”
“So I take it then He taught you many things?”
“Just what I needed to know.”
“Then, can I ask you this? Why would Judas want to lie and create more confusion amongst man?”
“Have you ever read the list of Apostles?”
“Yes, quite a few times.”
“And who is always listed last?”
“Judas Is... Do you mean to tell me because he was never highly favored that he decided to undo what the Lord had started?
“You said it. Not me.”
“But he was one of the Lord’s disciples.”
“Who had ideas of his own as to what Yeshua should preach. And when his ideas got shot down, he plotted and schemed in his own mind how to confuse the world.”
“And yet God still used him knowing full well what he was doing?”
“He had to. If He hadn’t, mankind would still be slaves to making sacrifices for their sins.”
“Then why did he end up in the Abyss? If he did God’s bidding...” Jacques pointed out.
“He took his own life when he was told not to. If he hadn’t done so, he would not have been painted as the bad guy. By doing that, he unraveled the rest of God’s plan.”
“The rest?”

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked over at Michael who was shaking his head. Neither of us said a word, but we pretty much could tell what the other one was thinking. And I knew I had said to much by the look he was giving me.

“Never mind. Forget it.” I said to Jacques, as I continued to walk on.
“What was she going to say?” Azazel asked Lucy, while they watched on from a distance.

Lucy looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Not saying a word but letting out a sigh of disappointment.

“What did I...?”
“You’re naive, Azazel.” Lucy interrupted her. “For a demon that’s a weak quality to have.”
“I don’t understand....” She started to say.
“That’s the problem right there. But I’ll tell you anyway.” He stretched out his demon wings a little. “If Judas had not killed himself after the death of Yeshua, you and I would not have been able to walk the earth and sin would have died at the cross like it was suppose to.”
“But in Revelations it says.... And Yeshua even said he was coming back and...”
“I know what it says and what Yeshua said. And let me tell you this, the old man upstairs always has a backup plan. He always knows what mankind does before they do it.”
“Then why doesn’t He step in? Why didn’t He stop Judas?”
“Because He gave mankind free will. And with that freedom comes the will of choice. If He interferes, He goes back on His word. And the last time I checked, the old man doesn’t do that. It’s not how He operates.”

Azazel stood there and noticed the expression on Lucy’s face. She could tell that a part of him missed Heaven. She’d never tell him she could see it but she knew.

“I never quite understand why the old man always breaks His neck for mankind. They’re not even worth the air they breathe.” Lucy continued on.
“You can never forgive Him can you? I mean He was our Father at one point.”
“He banished us into the depths of a fiery pit and yet you still call Him our Father.” Lucy sneered. “If you don’t change your attitude Azazel, you will never be able to fully rule Hell.”
“Brother....”
“Don’t brother me. I can’t protect you from being naive forever. You’re going to have to learn to stand on your own sooner or later.”

Azazel took a step back, somewhat surprised by Lucifer’s demeanor. He usually wasn’t this way but something or someone was causing him to act this way. Then she realized that he hadn’t taking his eyes off of yours truly.

“She’s going to be the death of me.” He said, realizing that Azazel had taken notice.
“What?” She looked at him puzzled.
“Mark my words, Azazel. She will be the cause of my death one day.”
“You overestimate her, brother.”
“Do I? Each day that passes her Seal grows stronger. Each day that passes, she’s closer to her fate. So am I really?”
“You’re more powerful than some half-breed.”
“I won’t be for long though. Mark my words, she will be the cause of my demise.”
“I refuse to believe it.” Azazel shook her head in disagreement. “I’ll kill her before that happens.”
“That’s how wars get started. Not a wise move, little sister. All of heaven would be looking for you and turning Hell upside down in the process.”
“You’re the most powerful demon in Hell. You’re going to let a half-breed kill you?”
“She won’t be a half-breed when she does.”
“How do you know this?”
“I was shown.”
“By who?” Azazel demanded to know. “Who could have possibly shown you this?”
“Who do you think.” He now looked over at her out of the corner of his eye. “The old man also knows what we do before we do it.”
“It won’t stop you though, will it?”
“Not really. I’m still determine to prove Him wrong, you know that.”
“Yea, I know.”

I now stopped dead in my tracks, letting out a sigh as I did so.

“What’s wrong?” Michael asked.
“It’s going to take forever to get to Jerusalem this way.” I answered.
“This is the only way to get there.”
“Actually, Mikey can you do me a favor?
“No.” He shook his head, knowing what I was going to ask.
“Just this one time, I promise.” I deviously grinned.
“That’s what you said last time.”
“I’ll buy you a drink after this is all done.”

Michael lowered his head and shook it a little. He silently said something to himself in Aramaic. Uriel just smiled knowing full well what he was saying.

“Mikey?” I said.
“Fine. I’ll do it.” He answered.
“Do what? Jacques asked.
“Nothing.” Michael replied. “Hey, look over there.”

So Jacques and the other Templars did. A thunderous sound could be heard from behind them and they quickly turned around to notice I was nowhere in sight and Michael standing there, whistling a tune.

“Where is she?” Jacques asked
“Who?” Michael pretended to play dumb.
“You’re friend. Where did she go?”
“She decided to go ahead of us.”
“But how did she....?”
“Magic.” Uriel sarcastically remarked.
“You know if we want to meet up with her in Jerusalem we should get going.” Michael interrupted him, starting to walk on the path again.

I had quickly arrived in Jerusalem. Trying to pick up the scent of Judas’s spirit.

“You know you can get busted for using your Seal like that.” Someone spoke up from behind me.

I turned around to see Azrael standing there with his arms folded and a sly smile appearing out of the corner of his mouth. The Angel of Death and someone I consider to be one of my best friends. He had a way of sneaking up on me without my senses picking up on his scent. Which believe me, he takes full advantage of when he can.

“What brings you here? I asked, not the least bit surprised to see him.
“Yahweh thought you could use some help.” He calmly answered.
“Help or make sure I stay out of trouble?”
“What’s the difference?”
“Az, Az, Az.” I lowered my head shaking it while laughing a little. “So the Mrs. doesn’t mind you doing dangerous missions?”
“As long as I’m out of her hair she could care less. So have you picked up on Judas’s scent yet?”
“No, he’s hiding it. About his Gospel...”
“Don’t worry it’s still in the last place you put it.”
“Good. Go get it.”

Azrael stared at me for a moment like I had lost my mind. I knew what he was thinking and a smile formed out of the corner of my mouth.

“I don’t....”
“I don’t expect you to understand. Just get it.”
“But....”
“Just do it.”
“Fine. But I’m not taking the blame if your plan backfires.” He disappeared within a flash of light.
“Don’t expect you to.” I remarked.

Michael had taken over the lead as Uriel, Jacques and, the other Templars followed behind him.
Uriel kept whistling the same tune over and over again which was getting on Michael’s last good nerve.

“Do you mind?” He snapped at Uriel.
“Hey, it isn’t my fault you don’t know where you’re going. If I was leading, we would have been there by now.” Uriel calmly responded.
“And yet I’m a General in Heaven’s army and you’re not. Why is that Uriel? Could it be because you lack leadership skills.” Michael retorted.
“ I could take you on if I wanted to.”
“You and what army?”
“Bite your tongue, Mikey.”
“Hey, only Saturn can call me that.”
“So I’ve noticed. Sure there’s nothing going on between the two of you?”
“Don’t.” Michael warned him in a low growl.
“What? Did I hit a nerve? Or is it the Great Archangel of War has a thing for the half-breed?” Uriel mocked him.

Before Uriel knew what hit him, he found himself laying on the ground with Michael standing over him with sword in hand and the tip pointed at his face.

“Listen and listen carefully you poor excuse for an angel. She’s like a sister to me. Nothing more and nothing less. And if you even dare as to say one more word....” Michael sneered.
“You can’t do anything.” Uriel replied, brushing him off.
“Wanna bet.”

Noticing the look in Michael’s eyes, Uriel backed off. He wasn’t the only one. Jacques and the other Templars took a step back in fear, noticing Michael’s anger. Michael turned back around and started to walk again. Not really caring what anyone thought of him or his outburst.

“Is he always like that?” Jacques asked Uriel, helping him to his feet.
“Not always.” Uriel answered.

One of Lucy’s demon spies had now reported back to him that I had sent Azrael to get the Gospel of Judas. Which of course brought a smile to Lucy’s face.

“Why the smile?” Azazel asked him.
“Because dear sister, if we get that Gospel then we won’t need Judas’s spirit to find out the whereabouts of the other six Seal Carriers.” Lucy explained.
“So how do you plan on getting that Gospel?”
“Not I but you sweet sister.”
“I don’t....”
“Follow Azrael and steal it. If he gives you any trouble, then kill him.”
“I can’t kill Azrael.” She shook her head. “He would shred me to bits before I had the chance. Not to mention his wife Ariel....”
“I’ll take care of Ariel.” Lucy assured her. “You get that Gospel by any means necessary.”
“But....”
“If you want to rule Hell one day you have to prove yourself, Azazel.”

I had now caught the scent of Judas’s spirit in the air. Quickly racing through the streets of Jerusalem, I could sense I was close. And that’s when I caught a glimpse of the two Templar monks. I tried to follow and not lose them in the crowd but I soon found that to be somewhat of a challenge. I passed a little old lady sitting on a stool. Who grabbed my wrist and stopped me from going any further.

“Lady, what’s the....” I began to say and stopped myself from finishing when I realized who it was. “You’re not suppose to be here.”
“My Son thought you could use this.” She said, handing me a scroll wrapped up and tied with a red ribbon.

I took it from her. Still somewhat in shock that she was sitting in front of me.

“How did he...?”
“Yahweh is not the only one who sees what you are doing and plan to do.” She smiled. “They both know and are there whenever you need them. Remember that.”
“I know.”
“Then why did you not ask for help?”
“Didn’t know I needed it.” I said, smiling a little as I looked at the scroll. “Until now.”

I looked back up and noticed she had disappeared. I put the scroll away in my little sack and began searching for the Templar monks again. Azrael around the same time was having difficulty locating the Gospel of Judas.

“IT HAS TO BE HERE!” He exclaimed, standing in a cave and staring at a hole in the wall. “SATURN IS GONNA KILL ME!”

Azazel snuck up behind him and tried to attack him but he quickly caught her scent and turned around. Unsheathing his sword in the process.

“What do you want, demon?” He asked her, sneering.
“I want the Gospel of Judas.” She answered. “Hand it over or die.”
“Hate to disappoint you, doll. But I don’t have it and it isn’t here.”
“You lie.”
“Check for yourself.” Azrael stepped aside, so she can look in the hole that was in the wall.
“Where did it go?” She asked, inspecting the hole.
“You’re guess is as good as mine. Now if you will excuse me I have to report back to Saturn.”
“You’re not going anywhere.” Azazel jumped on his back, tackling him to the ground.

Azrael quickly threw her off and soon had her pinned to the ground. Shaking out his wings a little while doing so.

“I know you have a thing for angels, Azazel. But I’m a married man,” Azrael remarked. “I don’t think the Mrs. would be too happy if she knew you were hitting on me.”

Gabriel flew into the cave. Landing safely on his feet and folding his wings behind him. Dressed like a Roman soldier from Yeshua’s time. Azrael just shook his head.

“Nice of you to show up on time.” Azrael remarked.
“I ran into traffic. Sue me.” Gabriel responded. “So what’s this?”
“She was hitting on me.”
“Did you tell her you were a married man?
“Do you two mind?” Azazel roared.
“Whoa, temper on this one, I see. How come you always get the feisty ones, Az?” Gabriel asked.
“I’m telling you the ladies love the whole Angel of Death thing. It’s like a bad boy image without being bad.” Azrael answered. “You should try it, Gabs.”
“No, thank you. I’ve got enough to deal with being just a messenger.” Gabriel shook his head. “So what should we do with her?”
“I say we hand her over to Yahweh and let Him turn her human.” Azrael suggested.
“DAMN BOTH OF YOU!!!” Azazel roared in a demonic voice.
“I think you hit a nerve there, Az.” Gabriel raised an eyebrow while staring at Azazel.

A rumble of thunder could be heard overhead and both Azrael and Gabriel stared at each other before saying a word.

“You heard Him” Gabriel finally said.
“Yea, but is He sure?” Azrael pointed out.
“Careful Az. You know how He feels about us questioning Him. It’s one thing if it’s mankind it’s another if it’s us.”
“I know but we finally have an upper hand here. I mean we have Lucy’s sister.”
“Az.”
“Fine.”

Azrael let Azazel go. She quickly got to her feet and looked around to see if this was some sort of trick.

“You’re free to go.” Gabriel assured her.
“Fools.” She hissed, vanishing within a ring of fire.
“And tell me again why we just let her go?” Azrael remarked, sheathing his sword and shaking his head.

Michael, Uriel, Jacques and, the other Templars arrived in Jerusalem a little earlier than expected. The same thing Michael had warned me not to do when I had decided to quickly travel to Jerusalem, he in turn had turn around and done. But of course not before getting a promise from Jacques and the other Templars that they would not tell a soul as to what they saw. Normally he wouldn’t have done it but after Jacques had explained to him and Uriel why David and Thomas were going to Jerusalem. He thought it would be wise if he and the others got there a little quicker. After all innocent lives were about to be put at risk..

“So do you know where she would be exactly?” Jacques asked him.
“No, but something tells me she’s close.” Michael answered, sniffing the air a little.

Just then I flew backwards in mid-air. Landing somewhere on the other side of the street and causing everyone to run and hide in fear. Michael spread his wings out and quickly flew to my aid while Uriel stayed with Jacques and the other Templars.

“Saturn!” Michael shouted, going through a pile of crates I had landed in. He found me laying at the bottom, unconscious.

“Wake up.” He whispered in my ear, holding me. “Come on, you’ve got to wake up.”

I began to breath in deeply and coughing in the process. I opened my eyes and looked up at Michael as a smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth.

“It was a hell of a party.” I sarcastically remarked.
“I bet. What happened?” He asked.
“Michael.” Uriel spoke up, looking over at David who was standing there as his eyes were glowing.

Michael also noticed and around the same time Gabriel, Azrael and, Lucy all showed up.

“Uh oh.” Azrael said, seeing David’s eyes glow. “Is that normal?”
“Lucifer.” Gabriel looked over at him. “What brings you here?”
“Don’t treat me like I’m stupid. I know Saturn has the Gospel of Judas.” Lucy hissed.
“I did.” I responded weakly while Michael helped me to my feet. “He’s got it now.”

Everyone looked at David as he let out a devious laugh and held up a scroll.

“Want this? Come and get it.” He hissed.
“Uh, isn’t he suppose to have Judas’s Spirit in him?” Azrael replied, raising an eyebrow.
“He does. It’s just....” Uriel stopped himself short from saying.
“It’s just what, man? Now isn’t the time to leave us hanging.”
“It seems Judas’s spirit gained some powers while in the Abyss.”
“Oh, is that all. Well, why don’t we... Hey Lucy, you’re a demon why don’t you talk to him?” Azrael sarcastically remarked.
“Funny.” Lucy sneered. “If we want to get that Gospel from him, we’re going to have to work together it seems.”
“Work alongside you? Forget it, I’d rather cut off my wings.” Azrael answered.
“It seems we have no choice.” Michael spoke up, still holding onto me as I once again passed out. “She’s in no shape to fight and we need that Gospel back.”
“Easier said than done, Mikey.” Azrael spread his wings out.
“Hey wait a minute, how come he can call you Mikey but I can’t?” Uriel brought up.
“Because I don’t annoy him.” Azrael responded with a sly smile.
“Can we please discuss this later.” Gabriel interrupted. “We have more important things to deal with right now.”
“Gabs is right. So how do we get that Gospel from Judas?” Michael questioned, laying me gently on the ground as he joined the others,
“We can say ask him nicely and say pretty please.” Azrael sarcastically remarked.
“Az.”
“Hey, no one has tried it. I mean we could give it a shot.”

Michael looked at Azrael with a raised eyebrow, shaking his head a little in response.

“So Lucy...” Uriel began to say. “Hey, where did he go?”

Before anyone knew what had happened David fell to the ground with a thud as blood poured out from him.

“For cripes sake.” Michael shook his head, grumbling under his breath.
“That’s how you get things done.” Lucy announced, holding a bloody sword in his hand.
“Um yea, way to go Lucinda. You just released the spirit from the body.” Uriel remarked.
“So?”
“So you just angered it even more. Way to jump in without using your brain, ace.”
“Okay, so if I released the spirit where is it?”
“Well, I’m sure wherever it is. It is long gone by now.” Jacques spoke up, retrieving the Gospel.
“Hold on, how can we be sure you is you?” Uriel raised an eyebrow. “You might be tricking us.”
“Uh guys.” Azrael said.
“He has a point.” Michael responded, ignoring Azrael.
“Uh guys.”
“I mean how do we know you are who you say you are?”

Just then I came out of nowhere and tackled Jacques to the ground.. Holding a set of claws near Jacques face.

“Never mind.” Azrael said.
“GETOUT OF HIM!” I roared at Jacques.
“Make me.” Jacques responded in a voice almost demonic and not quite his own.

I was about to slice through Jacques when Michael grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I looked at him and he shook his head in response. I snatched the scroll from Jacques and quickly got up off of him. Sheathing my claws in the process.

“Is that all you have, half-breed?” He challenged me.

I handed the scroll to Michael and quickly turned around and punched Jacques dead on. Causing him to fall back on to the ground. I stood there with my fists clenched, growling. The other Templars tried to interfere but Gabriel stopped them from doing so.

“Get up.” I said in a low growl.

Judas’s spirit flew out of Jacques and landed in front of me. Taking on the form of a demon. A couple of the Templars ran in and moved Jacques out of the way. They could tell a battle was about to pursue. Who knows maybe it was something in the air but everyone had an inkling that hell was about to break loose.

“I can see you let yourself go, Judas.” I sarcastically remarked, with a sly smile.
“One of many blessings from the Abyss.” He hissed.
“The Abyss doesn’t give blessings. That’s Yahweh’s department.”
“Enough talk. Give me my Gospel.”
“Come and get it.” I deviously grinned.

Judas charged after me and I quickly dodged out of the way. Unsheathing my claws and swiping at his side. He held his side and looked at the blood that was on his hands. I raised an eyebrow at the sight of this.

“Oh crap.” Uriel said.
“What do you mean oh crap?” Michael replied.
“Seems Judas is no longer a spirit. But rather now a full fledge demon.”
“How is that possible? Is that even possible?”
“In the Abyss, yea.”
“Great.”

Azrael and Lucy now joined the fight as all three of us tried to stop Judas. I stopped a minute when I noticed Lucy.

“I’m helping,” He said, reading my mind.
“Who? Yourself or us?” I snarled.
“I’d love to talk about this but now isn’t the time. Let’s take care of Judas first.”
“Fine with me.”

Azrael around this time flew over our heads and we both went after Judas. Uriel and Michael joined in as Azrael gained his composure. And one by one, we all went flying or hitting the ground. Judas just laughed at our feeble attempt. That’s when the Templars stepped in. Attacking Judas with everything they had and in the end they ended up just like the rest of us.

“God bless them for trying.” I said, getting to my feet.
“Fools.” Lucy sneered.
“What afraid of actually being saved by a human for once?” I retorted.

Lucy just growled in response and a smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth.

“Getting along with the Devil, what would Yeshua say?” Judas spoke up.
“He’d probably ask what the hell happened to you?” I calmly responded.
“Saturn.” Gabriel shook his head.
“Oh come on, Gabs. That was funny.” I smiled in response. “Not every day you see Judas like this.”
“ENOUGH!” Judas roared, trying to blast me again.

I caught his demonic blast in my hand and extinguished it. And in turn my hand began to glow a white hue.

“Watch how it’s done, boys.” I said, staring Judas down as I walked over toward him.
“She’s growing stronger, isn’t she?” Lucy asked.
“You know the answer to that.” Michael replied, looking at him out of the corner of his eye.
“So we can either do this two ways... well you can...” I said to Judas. “You can either give up or I can kill you. Your choice.”
“You will not kill me. I am an Apostle.”
“Correction. You were. Now you’re just an ugly ass demon whose getting on my last good nerve.”

Judas charged after me again and a fight broke out. From a distance it looked like two flashes of light colliding with one another. One being white in hue and the other being that of a darker color. Not quite grey but not quite black either.

“So how long do you think this is going to last?” Azrael asked Michael.

Just then Judas fell flat on his face. Passing out in front of them as I wiped the blood from the side of my mouth.

“That’s how you get things done.” I remarked.
“Is he?” Uriel asked.
“No. You can take him back to the Abyss. “ I turned my back and walked away. “Besides, he was originally your problem to begin with, Uriel. I’ll let you clean up the mess.”
“Thanks.” He grumbled, lowering his head and shaking it.

I was getting ready to check on Jacques to make sure he was okay when Judas opened his eyes and leapt after me. Only to end up dropping dead inches from me. I turned back around and saw Lucy standing there with a bloody sword in hand. We both stared at each other. Neither one of us saying a word.

“Luc...” Gabriel started to say, not believing what he had just witnessed.

He of course wasn’t the only one. Watching from a distance, Azazel shook her head.

“What are you up to, brother?” She whispered under her breath.
“You’re not getting the Gospel.” I finally spoke up.
“I don’t want it.” Lucy answered.
“Then why did you...?”
“I have my reasons, half-breed.” He smiled a little, vanishing in thin air.
“Okay, what was that all about?” Azrael raised an eyebrow.
“Don’t know.” I answered. “Mikey, you still have the scroll?”
“Yea.” He replied.
“Good. Give it back to the Templars.”
“What?”
“You heard me.”
“But....”
“They’re going to need their list back, Mikey.”
“Wait, if I have their list where is the Gospel?”

One of the the Templars around this time noticed that Thomas was missing. And pretty soon every other Templar began to notice as well.

“Where’s Thomas?” One of them asked.
“Saturn...” Michael began to say.
“He’s fine, Mikey.” I calmly responded.
“Where is he?”
“He’s doing me a favor.”
“Are you crazy? You just sent him off to get killed!” Michael exclaimed.
“Don’t worry, Mikey. He’ll be fine.”
“How can you be so sure?”
“Simple. Yahweh is with him.”

Gabriel began to laugh out loud and Michael shot him a look that would have killed if it could have. But he didn’t care. He just continued to laugh.

“Why didn’t you take the Gospel? And why did you save her life?” Azazel demanded to know from Lucy while they walked through the fields of Megiddo.
“I have my reasons.” Lucy calmly answered, looking around. “Hard to believe that one day a battle will happen in these fields.”
“What do you mean you had your reasons?!? What about finding the other Seal Carriers?”
“We will eventually.”
“We could now if you had gotten the Gospel and stuck to the original plan.”

Lucy stopped dead in his tracks and continued to look over the field. Not saying anything really.

“Brother?” Azazel asked, noticing the expression on his face.
“You still have a lot to learn, Azazel.” He finally responded, walking away from her.

A couple of days later, Michael and I had hit the dusty trail again. We had stuck around for a bit to make sure that Jacques was okay and that everything was squared away with him and the other Templars. I also had to assure them that once Thomas was done running the little errand I had sent him on, that he’d return safely. Michael was now whistling the same tune over and over again and it was starting to get on my last nerve.

“Really?” I spoke up, sounding annoyed.
“Don’t get mad at me because you don’t have the patience to deal with my little quirks.” Michael remarked.
“They’re not little quirks. They’re annoyances. And either you stop or you’re going to find yourself in that lake over there.”
“Whatever.” He brushed off my threat. “So why do you think Lucy saved your life?”
“Don’t know. He did say he had his reasons.”
“Yea, but what were his reasons?”

I just shrugged my shoulders in response. It was around this time that Uriel showed up in front of Michael and I. Landing on the ground as he folded his wings behind him.

“Show off.” Michael said under his breath.
“What was that?” Uriel asked him.
“Nothing. So what do you want now? Still can’t do your job right?”
“No. I came to thank you two.”

Michael and I both looked at each other and then back at Uriel.

“Did he just...?” I asked Michael.
“Yup.” He answered back.
“So what do we say?”
“Don’t know.”
“Come on guys.” Uriel smiled. “I’ve said thank you before.”
“Uh no, you haven’t.” I pointed out. “You’ve always come to us for help but never once said thank you. What gives?”
“Can’t I just pay you guys a compliment once in awhile without wanting anything?”
“Again, um no.”
“Okay, if you must know there’s this other demon that I’m having....”
“No.” Michael shook his head.
“But Mikey, you haven’t heard what I was going to tell you. This demon....”

I stood there as Uriel continued to tell Uriel about this demon. Not really paying much attention as my mind began to wander. Mainly about Lucy and how he had saved my life. The same demon at one point that had caused my demise long ago now turns around and saves me. Not only that but he didn’t want the Gospel after all was said and done. It started to make me wonder what he was up to. For someone who despised mankind and yours truly, it was unlike him to come to the rescue.

“Saturn, did you hear what I said?” Uriel asked.
“Huh? What?” I responded, snapping out of it.
“She didn’t hear a word you said.” Michael spoke up. “Because she doesn’t care. We’ve got more important things to do than your job, Uriel.”

As Michael and Uriel continued to argue with one another, I looked up to the sky and let out a sigh.

Sometime down the road, the prosecutions and trials of the Templar Knights would take place. When Michael and I had finally returned to try and help them. We found that Jacques and his band of brothers were the first to be put to death. They were either hung, burned, be headed, drowned, or killed by some other means. We did manage to save a few and hide them inside the walls of Jerusalem. But in the end a majority of the Templar Knights met their end. And all because of rumors, hate and misunderstanding. Wouldn’t be the last time in history that I’d bare witness to something like that. Amongst the death there was also destruction. A scroll that had told the truth as to what the Seals were really all about were one of many things that were destroyed. Something I wish had made it. It just made my job even harder to prove to the world that the Seal Carriers weren’t the bad guys and that what John had written in Revelations had been misinterpreted by future generations. As for the Gospel of Judas. Thomas hid it as well as he could but in the end and centuries later it would be found. Worse for wear but none the less found. That however is another story.....

THE END

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Re: SATURN CHRONICLES 2

Post by LadySaturn » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

Saturn Chronicles 2 Music List:

1. GodSmack- "What If?"
2. 30 Seconds To Mars- "Savior"
3. Foo Fighters- "Back And Forth"
4. ShineDown- "Atmosphere"
5. AudioSlave- "Cochise"
6. 3 Doors Down- "My World (Acoustic)"
7. Staind- "Falling"
8. Saliva- "One More Chance"
9. John Mayer- "Belief"
10. ColdPlay- "Death Will Never Conquer" (Templars's Theme)

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Kewl Saturn!

:thumbsup:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:57 am

Thank you, Pops. :hello:

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”