SATURN CHRONICLES

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

SATURN CHRONICLES

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:02 pm

SATURN CHRONICLES

So if you ever read The Poetry Familia or The Westies you would know by now who I am. However, for those of you who haven’t, I will gladly introduce myself and share a little history as well. My father was the Seraphim of Death and the original carrier of the First Seal. While my mother..., well let’s just say she was a leader to her people. A Saturnite who didn’t take crap from anyone. Which to be quite honest, I think I inherited somewhat. After my father had met my mother, he fell in love. Needless to say it took some time for my mother to feel the same way about him. Eventually they got married and my father willing stepped down to Archangel of Death. Because back in those days, Seraphims weren’t allowed to marry humans let alone Saturnites. You could say my father loved my mother so much he was willing to give up the highest rank God had given him. Now was God upset by this? From what I heard He was actually happy for my folks. He thought that they really deserved each other. Not only that but back then, the Saturnites had a good close bond with God seeing as they had helped my father and the Archangel Michael defeat Lucifer from destroying all of Heaven. And because of that not only were the Saturnites rewarded with the power of controlling the elements but my father was made King of Saturn. Seeing as he had already married my mother and they needed a king anyway, God thought it would be perfect. By the way, in case you’re wondering what a Saturnite looks like. I will say this we are no different from humans as far as appearances but that’s were the similarity ends, my friend. My people respected their planet and the nature around them. Granted, some humans may do the same but from what I’ve seen not all. And believe it or not you humans are just the carbon copies of us just like we are the carbon copies of angels. With just a few changes made here and there. Anyway, after my folks had gotten married and after defeating Lucifer they had me and then my brother. That’s right, I had a brother. He was killed long before the war on Saturn started.. Lucifer or Lucy as I call him, thought my brother was the one who’d inherit the Seal my father carried. So he sent one of his demons to kill my brother who at the time was all of two. Trust me, when it comes to killing Lucifer can be a heartless..... Let’s just leave it at heartless. When Lucy found out the mistake he had made it was already too late. I had a Legion of a million angels guarding me from any attack. At the time though, I just thought my father had a rather large family. The war on Saturn finally broke out as Lucy and his army of demons attacked my people. There was a lot of bloodshed and death. My father however didn’t go down without a fight and neither did I or any Saturnite for that matter. A majority of us fought until our last breath. In the end however, our fates all ended the same. Lucy had won with blood on his hands. The only time he ever won. And he only did so because he knew my weakness. Long before the war, I had worked for Lucy for a short amount of time. I was a teen and rebellious during those years. I had turned my back on God because He had refused to bring my brother back. I’m sure there were reasons for it but I didn’t care. All I wanted was my brother back. It wasn’t until I got a little older and a little wiser that I realized I should have been angry with Lucy. Since he killed my brother to begin with. I did though get to met Nega through out the whole ordeal. He wasn’t human back then but rather a demon in skeleton form. The power he got from his muse down the road was originally what he was and had in Hell. After Nega had defended the honor of a certain Seraphim friend during the war by turning his back on Lucifer and Hell. God then decided to give Nega immortality and had him reborn as a human. I on the other hand, had become a different story entirely. I died as a twenty-seven year old half-breed and I was brought back as a twenty-seven year old half-breed. God had plans for me. Actually three plans to be exact. The first one was to protect the earth from Lucifer and all of Hell because God didn’t want a repeat of what happened on Saturn. Second, was to find and protect the other six Seals. Which if you read The Poetry Familia, you would know by now I have already done. And third, was to protect Jesus or Gesu as I call him, when he was first born from Lucy and his demons. Which is what I did with some help from Michael. Michael has always been someone I can turn to. Sort of like a big brother. To be honest, if he hadn’t talked some sense into me, I still would have been working for Lucy. Granted, like I said before I was older and wiser but it took a good friend to help me out. Michael has been there for me through thick and thin. I guess that’s why God had him team up with me when I was brought back. I think He figured that I would need a friend close by just in case. God never did give me back my power to control the elements. Instead He did something else. He gave me three gifts. First, the First Seal my father had carried He passed down to me. It has it’s dangers though. Which I have been warned about numerous times. The second gift was that of my writing. Before then I was never much a writer but God figured if I didn’t have the creativity then He wouldn’t have been able to give me my third gift. Which brings me to my muses. That’s right muses. I have three of them. All who were able to give me certain powers. Almost like that of a super hero, you could say. My first muse Lady Saturn, hence that’s where I got my name from considering I wanted to keep my past in the past, gave me a small amount of telepathy and telekinesis. Since I could no longer have my power of controlling the elements, she transformed that into this and well this is what I ended up with. By the way, in case your curious which you probably are the weather and atmosphere on the planet Saturn is the mark I had left before I died. I wanted to make sure no one would be able to explore and find out about what happened there let alone dig up my people. To me, it’s sacred ground and the dead should be able to rest in peace. As for the rings there weren’t always there. God created those as a symbol of comfort. Like He was wrapping His arms around the planet and those that laid beneath the ground. Anyway, my second muse Spade gave me feral senses, immortality and, indestructible claws. Now if you’re saying to yourself “Well, this sounds familiar.” That’s because she’s a huge Wolverine fan. Actually, truth be told she’s the one who put it in a certain young man’s mind to create the character. Usually muses only inspire one person but Spade likes to get her way. And she always, always gets her way. Except for the fact that she wanted the character to be female like yours truly. But the young man had ideas of his own on what the character should look like. And well in the end, Spade really couldn’t argue since the character didn’t look all that bad. Now my third muse has yet to be publicly introduced. He’s shy and I really don’t want to push him into the spotlight just yet so I’ll wait until later to go into great detail. I will say this though, the power he bestowed me would shock the world much less destroy it. And combined with my Seal, no one would stand a chance. I’m very wise and careful about these “little gifts”. I’m also careful about who to trust. There are people who would take advantage of me because of these abilities. Which makes me even more careful about who I let get close. So you’re probably wondering why I’m telling you all of this. Well, I think you should know who you’re walking along side. I also think it’s time the world needs to know. Besides, some things you can’t keep a secret forever. No matter how much you want to there’s also someone who sticks their nose into your business or read your journal. So I give you one of my stories of travel. A glimpse into the life of a Saturnite as I like to call it....

The year.... Let’s just say this was the year a man of God would be sacrificed because of those who just wouldn’t understand or were too naive to get it. And yours truly would bear witness to it all. I had been with Gesu since his birth. Both Michael and I had been assigned to be His bodyguards while He grew up. We would of course hide the fact by blending in with His family as cousins. And when He began His ministry, we’d blend in with the rest of His followers. Besides His mother Mary and Gesu Himself, no one knew what we were really sent to do. Granted the Apostles would find out later. God however would order the Apostles to never write a word about Michael or myself after that. Or about the true origins of the Seals. He wanted humans to concentrate more on the meanings and teachings of His Son. That’s why you’ll never find Simon’s scroll. If you had, you would have known he was the only one that had disobeyed God but later would pray for forgiveness for it. The only reason he had written about Michael and myself to begin with is because he had suspicions about Michael and I even after the death of Gesu. After Gesu would rise however Simon’s suspicions would fade away. It was now a few weeks before what I like to call “Roman Injustice Day”. Abbreviate it and it spells R.I.D. Like they were trying to get rid of a problem that wasn’t a problem. Anyway, while the Apostles slept Gesu had pulled Michael and I aside to talk.

“In a short amount of time I won’t be around.” He informed us.
“Wait, what do you mean you won’t be around?” Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.
“There is something that has been planned for me since my birth. In a little while I will be fulfilling that plan.” Gesu answered.
“What sort of plan?”
“I’m going to see the Father. That is all you need to know.”
“But....?”
“He’s going to die, Mikey.” I spoke up, as I walked away not wanting to hear anymore.

Michael tried to follow me but Gesu stopped him before he could.

“Let her go. She needs time alone.” Gesu said, sensing the sadness and anger I was feeling inside.

I walked for what seemed like hours. Trying to cool down but knowing that was next to impossible.

“You can’t let it get to you.” I heard someone say from behind me.

I quickly turned around to see Azrael standing there. Disguised as a Roman soldier from head to toe. It seems God was having more and more of his angels playing spy. Now I’ve described Azrael some time ago in the Poetry Familia but if you don’t know well picture Matthew McConaughey having a twin brother. That is basically what Azrael looks like. It probably would be the other way around though considering Azrael was around long before Mr. McConaughey was ever thought of. From what I’ve seen and heard it really doesn’t matter with the ladies. If there ever was an angel who had groupies it would be Azrael. Women drop at his feet at the sight of him. Too bad though that he’s married to a highly ranked Seraphim and a best friend of mine. Don’t worry Ariel doesn’t really pay attention to it. She knows Azrael will never leave her or stray away. Isn’t in his nature to do so. That and she’d kill him.

“How can you dress in the enemy’s clothing when you know what they plan on doing to Gesu?” I growled.
“Their not the ones who want Him dead. You and I both know that.” Azrael replied. “Besides, I have my orders.”
“And you follow them oh so well.” I sarcastically remarked.
“What’s that suppose to mean?”
“It means Angel of Death, if you cared about Gesu you’d help me stop this.”
“Saturn....”
“He can’t die, Az. There’s so much more He could teach this world. There’s so much more mankind could benefit from Him.”
“That’s why He has Apostles.”
“Not good enough. I won’t accept it.”
“Whoa, didn’t realize you spoke for God.” Azrael pointed out, raising an eyebrow. “I guess He was right to send me then.”
“What are you talking about?” I asked, with a confused look.
“God has made it perfectly clear that if you interfere with the death of Gesu. Then, He will banish you to the Abyss.”
“You’re bluffing.” I scoffed, remembering the short time I had been in the Abyss before.

It was long ago in my past and something I care not to talk about. Let alone even think about now a days. I will tell you this, it’s a place you never want to visit.

“Am I, Saturn? Look if you stop this then Lucy wins.” Azrael remarked.
“What does Lucy have to do with this?” I questioned.
“Everything. As long as there is sin, Lucy will always have the upper advantage against mankind. Right now, it’s hard for mankind to be forgiven. Next to impossible when it comes to sin. If Gesu dies, mankind’s sin is paid in full. And Lucy will no longer have the advantage. Granted, there still will be sin but mankind will finally have an outlet through Gesu.”
“He still shouldn’t have to die.”
“I know. I don’t like it either, doll. But it has to be done.”

That’s when I thought of something that literally blew Azrael out of the water.

“I want to take Gesu’s place.” I said.
“Saturn, no.” Azrael responded, shaking his head. “No way.”
“But....”
“Look angel doll, your heart is in the right place. No doubt about that. It’s just you can’t and you know why.”
“Bravo.” Lucifer clapped his hands as he appeared before Azrael and myself. “Almost made me cry.”
“I’ll make you cry.” I grumbled, unsheathing my claws in response.

Azrael quickly stepped in front of me so I couldn’t attack Lucy.

“You so need to learn to control your temper, half-breed.” Lucifer calmly responded.
“And you need to....” I started to say.
“Okay, I think we’ve heard enough.” Azrael interrupted. “What do you want, Lucy?”
“Well, for starters stop calling me Lucy.”
“Not gonna happen, Lucinda.” I sarcastically remarked.
“See. I try to be civil but yet I get verbally attacked. Why is that?” Lucifer replied.
“Do you really wanna go there?” I sneered.
“I guess not but I don’t think I deserve abuse.”
“You’re lucky that’s all you’ve gotten.”
“Still can’t let go of the past, can you half-breed?”

I snarled in response and Lucy didn’t seem the least bit amused. I could however sense a bit of fear rising off of him.

“Still acting like an animal, I see.” Lucy tried to calmly remark. “Anyway, if you must know I’m here to talk to Yeshua.”
“You stay the hell away from him.” I warned, getting ready to push Azrael aside if need be.

Lucy just deviously grinned. Knowing I wanted nothing more than to break his neck.

“I’ve heard about your little attempts.” Azrael replied. “Honestly, if I were you I’d give up. You and I both know He’s never going to side with you.”
“It has more to do with than just sides.” Lucy continued to deviously grin as I stared him down.
“What are you up to, demon?”
“Now Az, when have I ever truly revealed what I do. I will say this though, whatever I’m planning I’m sure the half-breed would be more than willing to help. Seeing as she doesn’t want Yeshua to die.”

I let out a roar as I tackled Lucy to the ground, holding my claws inches away from his jugular.

“You really need to learn to control your temper, half-breed.” He calmly stated again, as he vanished into thin air.

I quickly got to my feet as I looked around. Trying to pick up on his scent but finding nothing.

“He’s gone, doll.” Azrael said, also no longer sensing Lucy’s presence.

I sheathed my claws as I tried to calm down.

“Saturn....” Azrael began to say.
“We don’t have a choice, do we?” I asked him, keeping a cold stone look on my face.
“No, we don’t little sis.”
“Figures.” I sighed, as I walked away.

Michael appeared next to Azrael after I had left. Azrael looked over at him out of the corner of his eye. Not at all surprised to see him.

“Have you seen Saturn?” Michael asked.
“Just missed her.” Azrael answered. “And Lucy too.”
“Wait, he was here. Why wasn’t I...?”
“Save it, Mikey. There are more important things than you always wanting to kick Lucy around.”
“But....”
“Mikey, please. For the next couple of days try to act somewhat grown-up.”
“And why should I?” Michael argued.
“Because after the death of Yeshua, Saturn is going to need a close friend to help her get through it.” Azrael pointed out.
“Az, she’s strong. She can handle....”
“No, Mikey. After this she won’t ever be the same.”

I headed toward the city of Jerusalem. Which wasn’t to far of a walk considering we were camped close by. It was late at night and not much activity was taking place on the streets. A majority of the city was asleep and the only creatures really wandering around were a few Roman soldiers and the occasional cat or dog. I tried not to cross the path of any Roman soldier but the attempt would be all for nothing. I can’t stand them really. Not when I’ve been shown what their about to.... Let’s just say my Seal gave me a glimpse of what their going to do to Gesu. And to be quite honest, it’s something I would have rather not been shown. A couple of Roman soldiers now stopped me dead in my tracks. Chances are they want nothing more than to harass me. Someone should have told these fools they’d be harassing the wrong person.

“What do we have here?” One of the soldiers said with a sly grin.
“Why are you out this late at night?” The other one questioned me.
“I don’t have to explain myself to you.” I sneered. “Now move.”
“We are Roman authority, you have to....”
“No, I don’t. I don’t obey Roman laws let alone authority.”
“Then who’s authority do you obey to?”
“Look up.”

So they did. Dark storm clouds had rolled in over the city. Filling the sky with sounds of thunder and flashes of lightning.

“Big deal. It’s just a storm.” One of the soldiers remarked.

As soon as he said that a lightning bolt flew straight down. Striking the ground next to them and causing a rumble underneath their feet. They looked over at me as I stood there with a smile appearing out of the corner of my mouth.

“YOU’RE POSSESSED!” One of the soldiers exclaimed.
“Not this crap again.” I grumbled as I lowered my head and shook it a little.
“She’s not possessed.” Someone spoke up, stepping forward from within the shadows of the night.

I knew who she was. We had battled out in the desert a while back. She’s a Roman soldier and because of that fact alone that’s why we fought. Seeing as well you all know how I feel about Roman soldiers. Needless to say neither of us won the battle. Gesu interfered and sort of reminded me of that love thy enemy thing. Not only that but I sort of have respect for her. I mean she was the only woman of her time to fight for her right to become a Roman soldier. And from one warrior to another, that’s something you have to respect. Now you would know her by her name Spaz from the “Poetry Familia”, but back then she went by Sarah. She was also naive about God until she crossed my path and met Gesu. She soon would follow His teachings and believe in God. She of course made sure none of her fellow Romans let alone soldiers knew though. Because back then, there wasn’t the freedom to believe in what you wanted to. There was rules and laws and someone in authority with a crown on their head to tell you what to believe and how to believe. And if you didn’t well then death would become of you. I do recall however that like Sarah there were a few Romans even soldiers that believed in Gesu’s teachings and in God. Which blew my mind considering they were literally putting their necks on the line by doing so. You see there’s this thing with the Roman Empire about their own putting the Jewish God as they call Him above the emperor. Those who do end up disappearing and are never heard from again. Which I wouldn’t put past the Roman Empire to do to people considering their nothing more than a bunch of nut jobs. And then this thing about their gods and goddesses. They’ve got one for love and, war and, life and blah, blah, blah. Apparently, these people never heard about simplifying things. Oh, plus they have an emperor to worship on top of it all. For the love of..., when does it end? I mean come on, it’s enough to make someone go insane.

“Saturn.” Spaz said, as the clouds above vanished.
“Wait, how do you know this...?” One of the soldiers questioned.
“She’s a friend of mine.” She sharply answered him. “She also happens to be of royal blood. So if I were you I’d apologize to her.”

Did I forget to mention she was a top rank officer. Oops.

“But....”
“Apologize. NOW!”
“Sorry.” Both of the soldiers said in unison, as they bowed before me.
“Sarah, they don’t have to....” I began to say, feeling uncomfortable.
“Saturn, please. It’s custom for a soldier to bow before royalty.” Spaz pointed out.

After the soldiers got done bowing, she quickly dismissed them. I on the other hand still felt uncomfortable about it.

“Why are you denying who you are?” She asked, noticing the look on my face.
“I’m not. You just know as well as I do that I hung the crown up long ago to fight.” I remarked.
“Ah, yes. Still playing the warrior I see.” She laughed some. “So what are you doing here, if I may ask?”
“I needed some air.”
“I see. I take it we ran into the infamous Lucy.”

I started to grumble a few chosen words under my breath before my senses started going off like crazy.

“Saturn, what is it?” She asked, as I sniffed the air a little.
“We’ve got company.” I answered, unsheathing my claws.

Levi and Azazel soon made themselves known as a few members of both Hell’s army and the Legion stood behind them. It look like they were ready for a fight and I had a feeling I knew who they wanted to.

“Half-breed.” Levi said in a greeting manner.
“What do you want?” I responded, realizing that Spaz and I were surrounded.
“Hey, show our General some respect.” Azazel snapped at me.
“Tell your minion to watch her tone or I’ll break her neck.” I sneered.
“Azazel, shut it.” Levi ordered her.
“But....”
“Keep it shut. That’s an order.”
“Levi, she’s a half-breed. Why would you...?”

Levi quickly turned on Azazel. Grabbing her by the throat while lifting her off of the ground.

“She maybe a half-breed. But she’s a half-breed with powerful connections that could get us killed. Now shut it.” Levi snarled as he threw her aside.
“Speaking of powerful connections.” One of the demons said, looking up at the sky.

Michael was leading an army of angels as they flew down and landed on the ground opposite of Levi and his army.

“Saturn?” Spaz sounded scared.
“Don’t worry. Their the good guys.” I assured her.
“Levi.” Michael said, staring him down.
“Michael” Levi replied.
“And now that everyone knows each other.” The Archangel Gabriel interrupted. “Let’s all remember there’s no fighting in human territory and seeing as the city inhabits human life....”
“Don’t worry. We didn’t plan on fighting.” Levi answered.
“No, considering we’re here. But you were eager to go after Saturn by herself.” Michael retorted. “Resorting to picking on half-breeds. That’s even a new low for you, Levi.”
“Michael.” Gabriel tried to say, noticing the look I was giving Mikey.
“What? Oh yea... uh sorry Saturn.”
“We’re talking later.” I glared at him.
“I said I was sorry.”
“Talk. Later.”
“I think it’s time we leave.” :Levi said to Azazel and his army. “Michael is apparently in trouble. Call us when she’ll let you come out and play, Mikey.”

Levi and his army busted out in laughter as they vanished in thin air. A few angels even joined in the laughter a little.

“Ha ha.” Michael snapped back. “Shut it.”

The laughter soon died out. Michael looked over at me while I sheathed my claws. I was still mad and he could tell.

“Saturn, are you okay?” He asked.
“I’m fine.” I sharply responded, trying not to show any emotion.
“Look little sis, you know I didn’t mean....”
“Forget it. By the way Mikey, if you’re here who’s guarding Gesu?”
“Eh, He’s a grown man. Besides, He knew you’d be in trouble so He had the boys and I go looking for you.”
“Wait, how did He...?”
“Come on doll, He’s the..., well you know.”
“Yea, that I do. Speaking of the boys. You might want to tell them to get. They could draw unwanted attention if you get my drift.”

So Michael put his hand up and pointed towards the sky. The army of angels quickly left as they had appeared. Spaz the whole time was in complete awe at what she had saw. A coy smile appeared on Michael’s face noticing her reaction.

“Hi Sarah.” He said, putting on the charm. “It’s been a while.”
“Yea, it has.” She blushed a little.

I raised an eyebrow as I saw how they were acting towards each other. I sensed that something was going on between the both of them but I figured it wasn’t any of my business to know. So I just stayed out of it. I mean this wasn’t the first time Michael had fallen for a young pretty face and I'm pretty sure it wouldn’t be the last. A dove around this time landed on my shoulder and I knew that was our queue to leave.

“We’ve got to go, Mikey.” I interrupted their flirting session.
“But....” Michael tried to say.
“When the boss calls, we go. You can spend time with your girlfriend later.”

Michael lowered his head while letting out a sigh. I knew I had struck a nerve.

“Payback.” I said with a sly smile.
“It’s okay.” Spaz assured him as she kissed him on the cheek. “We can talk later.”

Michael began to feel a little flush but tried not to show it. I snickered for a minute before coughing somewhat.

“Don’t say it.” He warned me.
“Say what?” I began to act innocent.
“You know what.”
“Yea, well we need to get going. So move your angel butt.” I remarked, as I started to walk away. “See you later, Sarah.”
“Bye Saturn.” Spaz responded as she waved good-bye.

Michael followed behind me as we left through the gates of the city. Neither of us talked on the way back. We both had a lot on our minds. Half way back I sensed it. I had a feeling what it was. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around.

“Saturn, what is...?” Michael stopped himself from asking when he noticed it.

In the distance, Gesu and the Apostles were surrounded by Roman soldiers and a few Jewish Priests. One of them being the High Priest. The feeling I had was growing stronger when I saw Judas go up to Gesu and kiss him.

“Saturn?” Michael said.
“Traitor.” I growled, unsheathing my claws.

The soldiers quickly apprehended Gesu while a few of the Apostles tried to argue but to no avail. Simon even cut off the ear of one of the soldiers but well you know what happened after that. I on the other hand ran straight for the camp. Before I could even get close both Gabriel and Metatron appeared in front of me. Stopping me dead in my tracks.

“Move.” I continued to growl.
“Saturn, you can’t interfere.” Gabriel calmly replied.
“Like hell I can’t. Now move.”
“Look doll, understand this has to happen.”
“But He sent a dove....”
“No, he didn’t. She did.” Gabriel pointed over to Mary Magdalene who was hiding from the Roman soldiers as she watched on.
“Wait, how did she know...?” Michael questioned.
“He told her.” I answered, calming down a bit. Noticing a glow about her and realizing what it was. “He had to. Considering she’s His wife.”
“You can’t stop this from happening, Saturn. You do and you’ll not only be putting mankind at jeopardy but you’ll also be helping Lucy as well.” Metatron spoke up. “Do you really want that?”
“No, I don’t.” I snapped at him. “But this shouldn’t have to happen either. It makes no sense.”
“In time you’ll understand.” Gabriel replied. “Until then you can’t interfere. You’ve already been warned once if you do God will send you to the Abyss. And you know as well as I do that God doesn’t want to do that. Saturn, please I’m asking you not to interfere.”

I lowered my head, letting out a sigh and sheathing my claws as I did so.

“I thought I’d never have blood on my hands ever again.” I said. “I guess I was wrong.”
“You won’t....”
“No, I will. As long as I have the memories of this I always will.”

Meanwhile in the depths of Hell, Azazel and Levi were having a meeting with Lucy. Which was going anything but smoothly. Lucy wasn’t at all happy with the news they had to tell him.

“I send you to bring back Saturn and all you return with are excuses.” Lucy yelled. “What could possibly be the excuse this time?”
“We ran in to some trouble.” Azazel hissed in her demon voice.
“I still don’t....”
“God sent Michael and an army of angels.” Levi pointed out.
“So? You could have easily....”
“They were his Legion of Seraphims.”
“Oh. Huh, makes sense. Once Yeshua is gone the First Seal carrier will need to be protected.”
“Um, highly doubt she needs any protection.” Levi stated. “Last time I knew she can take care of herself.”
“True, but she doesn’t know how to use her Seal. Let alone it still has yet to be active.”
“Actually, she does and it has.”
“What?!?”
“I saw the white aura surrounding her being.” Levi explained.
“Doesn’t mean she knows how to use it.” Azazel hissed.
“No, she knows.” Lucy shook his head. “And chances are Yeshua taught her how. That’s why we need to stop this crucifixion. If Yeshua dies, his Spirit alone can make the Seal Carriers stronger especially Saturn. Which in turn makes the carriers a even bigger threat to us and just much more harder to defeat.”
“Wait, I thought Yeshua dying was to pay for mankind’s sins?” Levi looked confused.
“That’s only part of it, my friend. The other part has to do with those damn carriers.”
“Look, Saturn is nothing. We can....” Azazel started to say.
“Did you not here me? I said carriers, plural. There is more than just Saturn to worry about.” Lucy growled in anger.
“And we’ll take care of them as well when we find them. But like you said before, we need to take care of this first.”
“So what’s your next move?” Levi asked, knowing that Azazel was sucking up and feeling somewhat disgusted by it.
“Nothing.” Lucy deviously grinned.
“Lucifer.”
“I mean it, Levi. We’ll do nothing. I on the other hand will play with Saturn’s weakness.” Lucy transformed himself into my father. “After all, she’ll help her father.”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa.” Levi protested. “This is going to far. You playing with Saturn’s emotions is a whole other thing. If she finds out it’s you, you’re good as dead.”
“She won’t.”
“But....”
“Trust me, she won’t know.”

Michael and I had now rejoined with the Apostles. Minus Judas of course who had taken off before anyone noticed. Mary was all but happy to see me. I could sense her anger and sadness.

“Why didn’t you stop them?!?” She demanded to know from me. “I sent the dove. Why didn’t you help?”
“I’m not allowed to interfere.” I answered.
“Who says?”
“God.”
“Wait, how can you...?” The Apostle Jon began to question.
“You’re not His cousins, are you?” Mary interrupted.
“In some way we are.” Michael explained to her. “It’s just we’re distant cousins.”
“Distant? Look, either you’re related or you’re not.” Peter pointed out. “Which one is it?”
“We’re related to Him. Just not in the way you think.” I responded flat out.
“Saturn....” Michael shook his head, disagreeing with what I was about to say.
“Might as well tell them, Mikey.”
“Fine. But just know I’m against this.”
“Whatever, man.”
“You’re angels, are you?” Mary asked.
“Nonsense. Angels don’t act like that.” James retorted.
“Apparently, you haven’t been to Heaven.” I remarked.
“So you are angels of God?”
“Well, he is.” I nodded over at Michael. “Actually, he’s the Archangel of War.”
“Not to mention I sent Lucifer to Hell....” Michael brought up.
“Seriously Mikey, not now.”
“But....”
“Not now.” I gave him the look, which made him back off.
“So what are you?” John questioned me.
“What I am you don’t need to know.”
“Why not?”
“Let’s just say if I told you, you’d have a hard time believing. Actually, it probably would drive you insane if you did.”
“Come on, why not....”
“Leave her alone.” Mary said in a calm demeanor. “God put her here for a reason. Let’s leave it at that.”
“Woman, we demand to....” Simon started to argue.
“What would your Lord say if He saw you behaving this way.” She cut him off. “Not only to His wife but also to a kin of His as well.”

The Apostles fell silent while they looked at one another. They knew she was right. They didn’t want to admit it but they knew.

“So is it true?” She now asked me.
“Is what true?” I responded with a puzzled look.
“Is what Yeshua told me happening?”
“Yea, it is.” I sighed, lowering my head as I closed my eyes. “And I can’t be around to watch him.... I have to leave for awhile.”
“Why?”
“Because if I don’t, the Devil as you call him will use me in some way to stop what is about to happen.”
“I don’t understand.....”
“He’ll prey on my weaknesses. Use them against me. And the only way to have a fighting chance with him is if I stay far away.”
“But where will you go?”
“Somewhere out in the desert. Don’t know where exactly but it has to be far enough away from the city.”
“And are you going with her, Michael?” Matthew questioned him.
“No, he isn’t.” I quickly answered before Michael could. “He’s going to stay with Mary.”
“But....” Michael tried to dispute.
“It’s not up for debate, Mikey. I’ve got to do this alone. If Lucy shows up I don’t need you to....”
“I can take care of myself.”
“That’s not what worries me.”

Michael knew what I was talking about and he stepped back. Not saying another word. Funny thing is before the fall of Lucy and before his ego became inflated, him and Mikey were the best of friends. Hell, they were inseparable but now that’s all changed. Now whenever they see each other they want nothing more than to break each other’s neck. And that’s just something I couldn’t have going on this time. I needed to deal with Lucy alone. I got ready to turn around and leave when Mary stepped in front of me. She handed me a scroll. I just raised an eyebrow wondering what it could be.

“He wanted me to give this to you when..., well you know.” She said. “Don’t read it now, though. Wait until you’re alone.”

She gave me a hug which took me by surprise. Here her husband was facing death and she was trying to find the courage to deal with it. I give her a lot of credit. I couldn’t be able to do what she did. To this day, I still have respect for her because of it. Actually, for her and for Gesu’s mother, Mary. Or as I like to call her, Mama Mary. Granted, there are probably some man-made religions that would call me a blasphemer for calling the Virgin Mary that but I don’t give a camel’s spit what they think. If you want to know the truth I wasn’t the only one who called her Mama Mary. Quite a few Apostles did as well. Come to think of it she was like a mother to everyone. Made sure you were fed but at the same time didn’t take any crap. Sort of like an Italian mother just without the rolling pin. And I’ll tell you something else too. Gesu may have been the Son of God but He still knew better than to cross the line when it came to His mama. And she wasn’t the kind to lose her temper with Him. All she had to do was give Him a look and He knew.

“Do you think she’ll be okay?” Mary asked Michael, as I walked away.
“She’ll be fine.” Michael replied. “Saturn can take care of herself.”

Spaz had been summoned before the General of the Roman army. Rumor had gotten to him of what happened earlier. And he wanted to get the record straight before the rumor went over his head and to the higher up.

“You wanted to see me?” Spaz said, standing before the General.
“Yes, it has come to my attention you know someone other than that of Roman royalty.” The General remarked.
“I can explain....”
“No need to. I know who you pray to and the company you keep.”

Spaz was speechless. She could only imagine how she’d be put to death.

“I’m not going to tell anyone.” He assured her. “And as for the rumor, I’ll make sure it dies.”
“But I don’t....”
“My daughter prays to the same God as you do. I turn you in and I might as well hand over my own daughter.”
“Sir, I can’t....”
“I met your little friend when I was younger.” He quickly changed the subject. “About thirty-four years ago to be exact. I saw something..., well let’s just say it wasn’t of this world. I have a feeling the secrets your friend keeps are part of your God’s plans. Whatever they maybe. And the one who calls Himself Jesus....”
“Yes?” Spaz raised an eyebrow, curious.
“I think He’s a major part of the plans and has been sent here to do something.”
“And arresting Him is part of that plan, I take it.” Spaz sarcastically retorted.
“I had no say in that matter. Besides, that’s a Jewish affair.”
“About to become Roman.”
“It won’t....” The General began to respond.
“How do you know?” Spaz argued. “Their abusing Him as we speak. And when their done, they’ll ask Pilate to put Him to death.”
“Pilate wouldn’t make a decision like that. He’d hand the matter over to....”
“Herod.”
“That’s right. How did you know?”
“Because that’s something Pilate is know how to do all too well. You and I both know he can’t handle that kind of pressure. With him everything has to be easy and handed on a silver platter.”
“Yes, but I’m sure once Herod straightens out this whole situation. Then that Jesus fellow will be let go.”
“I hope you’re right, for all our sakes.” Spaz lowered her head as she let out a sigh. “But something tells me Rome is about to have blood on it’s hands.”

I now had wandered the desert for what seemed like hours. Only to end up sitting down in the sand and reading the scroll. I just got halfway through when my senses started to go off. I quickly put the scroll away as I got to my feet. Looking around before coming face to face with my father.

“Dad?” I said, not believing my own eyes. “How did you...?” What? When?”

Last edited by LadySaturn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Re: SATURN CHRONICLES

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:03 pm

continued...

“Do you honestly think Lucifer could keep me down.” He answered with a smile as he stretched out his arms.

I didn’t think twice about hugging him After all it was my father. Someone I hadn’t seen since the war on Saturn. Somebody I thought for sure was dead. For a moment, he thought he had won. Until he felt cold metal go through him. He stumbled backwards as I pushed him away from me. I had a look of disgust and anger on my face. Standing there with blood dripping from my claws I let out a low almost non-human growl.

“How did you...?” He began to ask.
“You could never hide your scent good enough, Lucy.” I continued to growl. “You’re second biggest mistake.”
“And my first?”
“Imitating my father!” I roared while I pounced on him like a wild animal to it’s prey.

I knocked him completely off his feet as I kept stabbing at him. Yelling out in anger and frustration. The last thing I needed was for him to play this sort of trick on me. When I finally thought he had enough, I got up off of him and walked away. I knew I hadn’t killed him I mean this was Lucy for God’s sake. It took more than repeatedly stabbing him.

“Get up!” I said, stopping a few feet away.

Not a sound except for a light breeze blowing.

“GET UP!” I now demanded.

The ground rumbled as Lucy flew up out of the sand in his demon form. Landing in front of me as he folded his skeleton wings. He looks ugly as sin when it comes to his demon form. Nothing like the little red-horned devil with goat’s feet and a pitch fork. No, if anything far from it. It actually looks like someone set him on fire a million times over. His teeth could easily resemble those of a shark’s and his wings are made of skeleton bones and dare I say it but souls of the damned. Out of all those things though his eyes are something that frighten me. I try not to show it but they do scare the hell out of me. If you were to look into them you’d see nothing but hate, death and violence. All the things that plague this world came from his mind and through those eyes. You know that saying whatever you set your sights on you can make happen. Well, he kind of took it another step further. Honestly when he’s in his demon form I truly get sick to my stomach. Not so much because I’m scared but because well like I said before he’s ugly as sin.

“What’s a matter, half-breed? Feeling a little sick?” Lucy hissed, seeing the color leave my face.
“No, more like losing what I ate. Can you...?” I remarked.
“Aww, am I making you that ill?”
“Actually, your ugliness is.”
“I’m hurt. I mean really I was going to offer you a deal.” Lucy deviously grinned.
“I don’t deal with demons.” I sneered.
“What if I told you I can help you with your problems and all you would have to do is stop Yeshua from being put to death.”
“No way.”
“Come on, no more nightmares and you’d get the memories you’ve lost back.”
“I didn’t lose them.” I stared him down as I clenched my fist. “I chose to forget.”
“Yea and I still have my halo.” Lucy sarcastically remarked. “For crying out loud, Saturn.”
“I’m not helping you.”
“So you’re willing to watch your best friend die by the hands of mortals?”
“He knows what He’s doing.”
“Are you sure about that?”
“What the hell is that suppose to mean?” I growled.
“Nothing.” Lucy responded nonchalant.
“There’s nothing you can say that will change my mind, demon.” Having a feeling as to what he was up to.
“Not even if I explained in detail how they will....” Lucy deviously grinned.
“ENOUGH!” I roared, as an aura of a faint white hue began to glow off of me.
“It’s there.” Lucy whispered under his breath, wide-eyed at what he was seeing.
As quickly as it had come it also went away. While I fell to my knees holding my head in my hands. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as I tried to cope with the pain. Lucy didn’t know what was happening until he looked over in the direction of Jerusalem. His senses soon filled in the blanks.
“You can sense it, can’t you?” He asked. “Being the daughter of death you have to. So what’s it like?”
“NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!” I yelled while a blast of white light hit Lucy dead on.

It sent him flying backwards in mid-air. Only to end up landing a hundred yards away. After that, I couldn’t remember much seeing as I passed out. Levi who was some distance away had watched the whole thing and couldn’t help but shake his head a little.

“Why her? Hasn’t she been put through enough?” Levi now looked up to the sky. “I know I don’t deserve the chance to even talk to you let alone ask but why?”
“She has to go through it.” Someone spoke up from behind him.

Levi turned around to find Gabriel standing there with his arms folded and his wings stretched out.

“She has to go through it.” He said again in a calm manner.
“Why? Isn’t it bad enough He’s letting His Son....” Levi began to point out.
“Do you really think He wants His Son to die or for Saturn to experience this?” Gabriel cut him off. “He’s letting His Son die so mankind has some sort of hope. Some way to redeem themselves for the wrong they do.”
“I don’t see why Saturn has to...?”
“In order to understand the importance of the Seals especially the one she carries, she has to go through this. She has to experience what He’s going through during His final hours.”
“I see then.” Levi replied. “God hasn’t changed.”
“If you mean that He cares about the mortals as you have so kindly in the past put it. Then no, He hasn’t.”

A few hours past before I finally came to. Hearing the voice of someone trying to wake me up.

“Saturn? Doll, are you okay?” The person asked.

My head hurt like hell and things were still a little fuzzy but I knew who the person was. Good old Nega. Before the “Poetry Familia” and “The Westies”, Nega and I crossed paths quite a few times. Now I never really explained before about the conditions of his immortality. I told you God granted him the gift of immortality but with a few things attached to it. First off, he has to live every life out as a mortal. Meaning he dies and is reborn. God did this so Nega would never forget what death is like. He does get to keep the same looks and features though when he’s reborn. Which isn’t all that bad considering it’s easier for me to find him. And second, instead of having a lot of parents. Which in Nega’s case would be a warehouse full. God brings him back as a baby in the wilderness and has the wild animals in that area raise him until he’s fully grown. I’ve heard that he was once raised by a pride of lions. I don’t question it, though. It isn’t my place to ask really. I mean if he ever wants to tell me about any of it he eventually will.

“What the...?” I slowly got to my feet as Nega helped me up. “Where’s Lucy?”
“I don’t see him anywhere.” Nega answered. “Are you okay?”
“Fine.”
“All right then.” Nega responded, knowing how much of a grouch I can be at times. “So Michael told me what’s happening. I thought I’d come to see if I can help.”
“Still trying to play the hero, I see.” I sarcastically remarked.
“I’m not the only one.” He pointed out, with a sly grin. “So are you sure you’re okay?”
“I’m fine.” I brushed off the sand from my shoulders. “I’ve got to get back to Jerusalem though.”
“Why? I thought.... I mean I heard....” Nega started to say.
“I’ve got to stop Lucy while there’s still a chance.”
“Saturn, what’s going on?”
“Since Lucy couldn’t get me to side with him. He’s going to stop Gesu’s death at all cost.”
“How do you know this?”
“I read his mind.”

Lucy had made his way through the jail hall where Gesu was being held in one of the cells. The guards, prisoners, virtually no one saw Lucy and he made sure of it. When he finally found Gesu he noticed the crown of thrones on His head and the open wounds from where He had been beaten. Gesu looked in pretty rough shape and Lucy could only wonder how He would put up with such abuse from mortals. Clearly if Gesu wanted to He could easily get out of it.
“You still have a chance to be free of this. All you have to do is say the word.” Lucy whispered to Him.
“I take it you could not tempt Saturn.” Gesu coughed a little in response, sitting up against a wall in His cell.
“Actually, she showed me how she felt about my offer.”
“Really?”
“Yea, I went flying across the desert.”
“So her Seal is finally waking up.” Gesu smiled a little as He continued to cough from time to time.

Spaz was now heading towards Gesu’s cell when she spotted Lucy. You could say she has a gift for spotting demons. Something she doesn’t like to share with others or so I’ve noticed. She held her spear tightly as she quietly approached. Lucy sensed her coming near and turned on her.

“Try it, mortal.” He hissed at her. “And you’ll meet your death before He does.”

Spaz ignored him while ordering the other guards to leave. Which they quickly did.

“Did you hear me, mortal?” Lucy hissed again, trying to prey on her fear.
“I’m not afraid of you.” She snapped back at him.
“You should be.” He deviously grinned.
“You’re sick.”
“So I’ve been told.”

Gesu coughed a little and Spaz focused her attention on Him.

“Pitiful really. He’s dying in vain for you mortals. You unappreciative beings. I’d throw you into the bowels of the Abyss if I had it my way.”

Before Lucy knew what hit him, Spaz picked him up by his neck and tossed him like a rag doll.
He laid on the floor looking up at her in bewilderment. No mortal had ever been able to defeat him let alone lay a hand on him and yet she did.

“Get out!” Spaz said, pointing the tip of her spear at Lucy’s face.
“I’m going.” He responded, holding up his hands as he disappeared in thin air.

Spaz went into Gesu’s cell to check on Him. She almost broke down in tears when she saw the wounds and blood. She found a bowl of water and rag nearby and began to wipe the blood off of His face.

“I’m fine.” He tried to assure her, seeing the worried look in her eyes.
“How can you say that?” Spaz about cried. “Look, what they did to you.”
“Nothing more than scratches. They will heal.”

Spaz just shook her head. Wondering how He could be so calm when He knows He’s about to die.

“I need to ask something of you, my friend.” Gesu now changed the subject.
“What is it?” She raised an eyebrow, as she stopped wiping the blood.
“I want you to be the one to pierce my body when I’m on the cross.”
“I.... No, I can’t.”
“Please. I would not ask if I did not think it was important.”

Spaz didn’t know what to say. She just looked at him somewhat surprised and confused.

“So what do you think Lucy will do?” Nega asked, as we walked through the desert.
“Well, chances are He’ll try to tempt Gesu again. Which will fail.” I answered.
“What makes you say that?”
“Easy, He’s already denied Lucy three times. What’s one more.”

Azrael appeared before Nega and I, folding his wings behind him as he did so.

“We’ve got a problem.” He calmly said.
“Let me guess, it’s Lucy.” I sarcastically responded.
“Yea, he tried to....”
“Tempt Gesu.”
“Yea. Wait, how did you know?”
“Call it a woman’s intuition.”
“Well, it gets worse.” Azrael lowered his head, letting out a sigh. “And it could even stop the..., what Yeshua has to do all together.”
“What is it?” Nega asked.
“Lucy plans on tearing down the walls of Jerusalem.” Azrael flatly answered.
“God won’t let it happen.” Nega shrugged it off.
“No, you don’t understand. Lucy is going to kill Pilate.”
“So?”
“So he does that and a war will break out between the Romans and Jews. Which in turn will cause the..., well you know what not to happen.” Azrael explained. “Saturn, you’ve got to stop Lucy. You’re the only one who can.”
“What about Mikey?” I brought up. “He knows Lucy better than I do.”
“True, but he’s busy protecting Mary. Remember?”
“Oh yea, forgot. Then how about another angel?”
“Saturn.”
“No, Az seriously why me?”
“Because you carry the First Seal. And God knows how much you love the Romans.” Azrael grinned.

I folded my arms and gave Azrael the infamous look. Which made him quickly wipe the grin off of his face.

“I can’t.” I shook my head.
“You can’t or you won’t? Saturn, have you forgot what Yeshua has taught you?” Azrael reminded me.
“No, I just don’t like Romans.”
“Yet, you have a friend that is a Roman soldier.”
“That’s different.” I argued.
“Really? She’s Roman like the rest of them. So what makes her so different?” Azrael bluntly responded.
“She believes in Him.” I pointed up to the sky. “Not all of them do.”
“True, but some do. Saturn, innocent lives will die because of Lucy. Do you honestly want that to happen? Better yet, can you stand to watch Lucy destroy another civilization like he did with yours?”
“Az, don’t go there.”
“Sorry doll, you left me no choice.”

I stood there for a minute. Knowing Azrael was right but not wanting to admit it.

“Fine. I’ll do it.” I said, unsheathing my claws. “I wouldn’t mind kicking Lucy around again, anyway.”

Azrael looked over at Nega and he looked back at Azrael. They both just shook their heads.

“Michael?” Mary spoke up, while they walked through the streets of Jerusalem.
“What is it?” Michael asked, trying to keep a look out for any soldiers that might approach them.
“Go help her.”

Michael stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Mary somewhat puzzled.

“I don’t....”
“She’s going to need your help.” Mary interrupted him.
“What about you? I mean Saturn wants me to keep an eye on you.” Michael replied.
“I can take care of myself. Besides, I’ll be meeting up with Yeshua’s mother soon.”
“I understand that but all the Apostles besides John are gone. And no offense but John wouldn’t know how to defend you or himself from a demon.”
“I don’t need John to protect me, Michael. I have God.”
“But...?”
“As long as I have God no demon can touch me.” Mary stated in a matter of fact tone.

Michael took a step back. Somewhat surprised by the way Mary had responded. A smile soon crossed his face when he realized just how strong she was spiritually. It kind of reminded him of someone else.

“You women are a force to be reckon with. I’ll give you that.” He still smiled.
“Then you’ll go help Saturn?” Mary asked.
“I will as long as you promise to never lose that spirit.”
“Michael.” Mary sighed, knowing how he can be at times.
“No, you have to promise or else I won’t go.”
“Fine then. I promise.”

As the Romans had Gesu walk through the streets of Jerusalem to his fate. Lucy, Azazel and a small army of demons busted through the throne room doors and stopped Pilate from leaving. The two guards that were escorting him ended up meeting their death. As Azazel quickly made their hearts exploded inside their chests. Spaz rushed into the room, trying to protect Pilate from Lucy and the demons. Azazel was about to make a move but Lucy stopped her.

“Let’s just kill them.” She hissed at him.
“Not right now.” Lucy said, sniffing the air a little.
“What do you want?” Pilate questioned. “What ever it is I’ll be willing to give. Just don’t hurt us.”
“Do you honestly think I want any of your junk.” Lucy now transformed into his demon form.
“Who are you?” Pilate stepped back, scared out of his mind.
“I am the Prince of Darkness. The King of Hell.” Lucy snarled. “Some call me the Devil, Satan, Lucifer but you can call me....”
“Lucy like I do.” I spoke up.

Everyone looked over to the left of the room as I stepped out of the shadows with Nega on my left side and Azrael to my right. Growls and snarls soon could be heard from the army of demons.

“A half-breed, the Angel of Death and, a use to be demon that is now mortal. I must admit God has a sense of humor.” Lucy sneered. “What exactly can you do to me? I’m Immortal.”
“Didn’t seem all that immortal when Saturn blasted your rear across the desert.” Azrael sarcastically retorted.
“Just a mere fluke.”
“Some fluke.”
“Spaz, get Pilate out of here.” I said, as my hand began to glow a bright white hue.

Azazel tried to make a move but a lightning bolt flew out of nowhere. Landing only inches away from her and stopping her from making an attempt what so ever.

“That doesn’t scare me, half-breed.” She hissed, lunging after me.

Nega quickly grabbed Azazel by her throat while turning into his skeleton form.

“Lay a hand on her and I’ll send you back to Hell as dust.” He warned.
“You’re weak, Nega.” Azazel choked. “You’re no longer one of us. You don’t have the power to....”
“Don’t tell me what I can and can not do.” He snarled, squeezing her neck tighter while the smell of sulfur filled the air.
“Nega.” I said, shaking my head.

He looked at me for a minute and then back at Azazel. Tossing her a side as the smell vanished.

“Your move, half-breed.” Lucy now focused his attention back on me.
“You first, demon.” I growled in response while my hand began to glow even brighter.
“She’s getting stronger.” Azazel whispered, wide-eyed and scared as she got to her feet.

Lucy charged after me spreading his demon wings out as he lifted me up by my neck and slammed through the ceiling. Taking the fight to the sky and laughing like a fool. His laughter was soon cut short when I swiped at the side of his face. Leaving three claw marks and causing him to bleed. He quickly dropped me and I fell right onto the roof. I got to my feet somewhat in pain but trying not to show it. Lucy quickly landed on his feet, folding his wings behind him. I just cracked my neck.

“You really are a piece of work.” Lucy remarked. “To think you can actually defeat me.”
“Funny thing is, I can.” I continued to growl, while blood dripped from the side of my mouth.

I leapt after Lucy. Knocking him to the ground as I did so and holding my claws inches away from his jugular while they glowed. Lucy looked at me with hate in his eyes and I just deviously grinned.

“GET OFF OF ME, HALF-BREED!” Lucy roared, throwing me a side.

I got to my feet only to come face to face with Lucy. Neither one of us said a word but we could tell what the other one was thinking. And as we stood there for what seemed like hours, something had filled our senses. We both looked over in the same direction it was coming from. Around the same time, dark clouds rolled in over head and it began to rain.

“Half-breed?” I heard Lucy say.

He seen the look on my face. The same look I had in the desert when that feeling came over me. Off in the distance, I saw Gesu hanging lifeless. I also noticed not only angels but demons as well were bowing their heads in respect. Levi was even there which made me raise an eyebrow somewhat. It would also explain why he wasn’t with Lucy and Azazel. After seeing all of this, I knew why it had to be done. Granted, even though a majority of the humans had walked away there were still a few standing there. And that alone made me realize that He had done it for all of them. Even those that had thrown stones and called Him names. He had Himself put to death so mankind could have a chance. A ticket to Heaven, you could say. A smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth as I thought about it.

“He died in vain.” Lucy hissed in my ear. “I can still destroy all He’s built.”

Before Lucy knew what hit him, he felt himself being lifted off the ground as he gasped for air.

“You’ll never destroy what He’s built.” I growled, not sounding human. “I’ll make damn sure of that.”

My hand started to glow a blinding white as Lucy felt his throat burning.

“Saturn.” Michael spoke up, appearing out of nowhere.
“NOT NOW!” I continued to growl, still holding onto Lucy.
“You have to let him go, doll.”
“How can you...? Of all people Mikey, you should understand.”
“I do. And if it were up to me, I’d let you break his neck. But it isn’t and you have to let him go.”
“And if I don’t?”
“It’s not up for debate, doll. Not now.”

I held on to Lucy for a minute. Thinking it over before throwing him aside in disgust. Lucy regained his composure as he brushed himself off.

“Michael, I would just like to say....” He began to speak.
“Shut it.” Michael cut him off. “The best thing you can do right now is disappear.”
“But....”
“Leave, demon.”
“Fine. I don’t need to take this kind of abuse.” Lucy retorted, vanishing in a ring of fire.

I had now sheathed my claws and looked over at the hill. I noticed Spaz standing there with her head lowered as the spear she held dripped with blood. I knew what she had done and I also knew why.

“Saturn?” Michael said.
“Don’t worry, Mikey. I know He asked her.” I answered. “I’m not mad at her.”
“How did you...?”

I held up the scroll so Michael could take it and read it. Which he did.

“We’ve got to stay for a bit.” I said in a calm manner. “The show isn’t over yet. Not by a long shot.”

A day passed before I went to see Pilate. I wanted to tell him some things that I thought he needed to know. I had asked Spaz to talk to her General to get the okay for me. Which she did and from what I heard once Pilate found out I wanted to talk to him, he sent for me right away. I of course had Michael come with me. If anything just to watch my back. I still didn’t trust the Romans. Not all of them anyway. Pilate was sitting on his throne when we entered the room. He quickly dismissed his guards except for his General and Spaz. I looked at Michael and he nodded his head. He knew what I was thinking and he was keeping an eye out just in case.

“Lady Saturn, is it?” Pilate asked me.

I nodded in response.

“My General tells me you wanted to speak with me?” Pilate continued.
“As a matter of fact, I do.” I answered. “I know you tried to stop the death of Gesu.”
“Gesu?” Pilate sounded confused.
“Yeshua.”
“Yeshua?”
“Jesus.”
“Oh. That I did but the Jewish....”
“I know. And I just wanted to assure you that I won’t be seeking revenge against you for His death.”
“I see. And what about His Apostles?”
“They won’t either.”
“And His followers?”
“Let me put this way, anyone who does isn’t really His follower. However....”
“However what?”
“There will be some who will paint you as the villain for what happened to Yeshua.”
“And these are people I should be aware of?”
“No, because these people won’t exist until after you’re long gone from this earth.”
“How do you know this?” Pilate questioned.
“God told me.” I responded flat out.
“Then why tell me?”
“Because everyone else is telling their story. You should too for future generations that way they know what really happened.”
“And is this what you think or what your God told me to do?”
“It’s an order directly from God.”
“Well, I usually don’t take orders from a Jewish God....” Pilate got somewhat offended by what I had said.
“I highly think you should this time. Actually, I recommend it.” I pointed out.
“Or what?”
“Or the Roman Empire will fall.” I smiled a little. “Granted, I may forgive you but it’s going to take God a little longer. After all, you put His Son to death. Not to mention there’s this thing about you worshiping false idols.”

Michael snickered a little. Trying his best to hide his laughter.

“False idols?” Pilate raised an eyebrow.
“Yea, I don’t know who put it in your head but there are not twenty some odd gods and goddesses. There’s only one God and if I were you I’d start praying to Him.”
“How dare you! I don’t care if you saved my life, you have no right to speak to me like that!” Pilate yelled.
“Fine. If you don’t want to listen I guess there’s nothing more to talk about except....” I shrugged my shoulders.
“Except what?”
“Yeshua is coming back.”
“That’s absurd. He’s dead.”
“Actually, in Heaven we call it sleeping. But if you don’t want to listen....” I turned around and started to walk away as Michael followed behind me.
“Wait, when?” Pilate asked, sounding curious.
“Tomorrow.”

I left without saying another word. Leaving Pilate to sit back on his throne and think over what I said.

“General.” He said.
“Yes?” The General responded.
“Make sure to have the best of your guards guarding that tomb. I don’t want any of His followers trying to steal His body and claim He’s alive. It’ll just make us look like fools.” Pilate ordered. “And I don’t want to be made into a fool.”

Once Michael and I were outside, we walked by the temple and could hear the Jewish High Priest and his little group making crude remarks and laughing. Michael tried to stop me from going in but it was too late. I was already inside the temple looking around for the little group of jackals. Which didn’t take me long to do. Michael shortly showed up behind me.

“Look what we have here one of His followers. Are you here to surrender yourself?” The High
Priest said.

I quickly unsheathed my claws, grabbing the High Priest and slamming him up against a wall as I held my claws inches from his neck.

“If I were you I’d start to worry about that blood on your hands rather than who to crucify next.” I growled, not sounding human.

The other priests tried to interfere but Michael stopped them as he spread out his wings.

“Not a good idea.” He advised them. “You lay a hand on her and I’ll have no choice but to react.”
“Who are you?” One of the priest asks.
“Well, I’m the Archangel of War.” Michael introduced himself. “And she well.., she’s one angry woman with a mean set of claws.”
“I’m not afraid of you.” The High Priest tried to say.
“That’s good. Because I’m not the one who have to fear.” I continued to growl. “However God is a whole other story.”
“What does God...?”
“YOU CRUCIFIED HIS SON!” I roared, slamming the High Priest up against the wall again.
“Saturn, careful. Don’t kill him.” Michael pointed out.
“Don’t worry, Mikey. I’m not going to.” I now stared into the High Priest eyes as he saw something that frightened him. “God will take care of that.”

I let him go and sheathed my claws. Turning around and getting ready to leave as the High Priest got to his feet.

“You know His death was meaningless.” The High Priest remarked. “Some Son of God, He couldn’t even save Himself.”

Before the High Priest knew what hit him, he fell flat on his back. Michael stood there shocked that I had hit him. He tried not to laugh but he was finding it hard not to.

“There I feel better.” I retorted, as I turned back around and walked away.

Michael followed right behind me, shaking his head and snickering. The other priests now scattered about to help the High Priest up. He pushed them away as he got to his feet.

“We need to....” One of the priests started to suggest.
“We don’t need to do anything.” The High Priest cut him off.
“But she....”
“Listen to me, I saw something in her eyes. Something that would kill us all. We do not strike against the daughter of death. Let her be.”

The next day, Michael and I were in a boat on the Sea of Galilee fishing. We had been at it for a couple of hours when we noticed a hooded stranger walking on the water towards our boat. I looked over at Michael out of the corner of my eye and he looked at me the same way. We went back to fishing as the stranger got closer.

“So He’s...?” Michael began to ask.
“Yup.” I responded.
“So that means...?”
“Yup.”
“So you knew...?”
“Yup.”
“How come I wasn’t told?” Michael complained.
“Simple. You have a big mouth.” I answered, with a sly smile.
“I’m no longer talking to you.” He pouted.
“That’s a first.”
“I mean it.”
“Whatever, Mikey.”

Fish now leapt into the boat as the hooded stranger stood before us. Michael dropped what he just caught right back into the water. Throwing his hands up in the air and pretty much giving up.

“For the love of.... For once can you just let us catch them.” Michael remarked. “Why is it we can’t have one fishing trip without you having them jump in the boat? I mean what point is there to fishing if all you’re going to have them do is leap right into the boat. And oh wait..., oh that’s just great I got one in my boot flopping around.”

A smile could be seen forming at the corner of the stranger’s mouth. I just shook my head as I stopped fishing.

“Took you long enough.” I spoke up rather calmly.

The stranger stared over at me with a raised eyebrow as he pulled his hood back.

“Saturn, Saturn, Saturn.” Gesu replied, shaking his head a little as he continued to smile. “I heard you hit someone.”
“Hit is such a strong word. Let’s just say, I gently knocked them off their feet.” I answered, with a straight face.
“I see. You have to learn to control that temper or it will get the best of you.”
“I know. I’m trying.”
“Trying my foot.” Michael coughed.

I glared over at Michael out of the corner of my eye and he quickly shut his mouth. Gesu just chuckled a little.

“This is what I’m going to miss most when I have to leave.” He said.
“Wait, this?” Michael scratched his head.
“Yes Michael, this.”
“I don’t understand....”
“You eventually will.”
“So how long are you staying this time?” I asked.
“I have a few things to take care of.” Gesu answered. “And then I have to leave.”
“Huh. So what brings you here?”
“I needed to talk to you about the Seals.”

I raised an eyebrow at the mention of the Seals. I thought before His death He had told me all He needed to. I guess I was wrong.

“What else could there possibly be?” I shook my head, not believing what I was hearing.
“Nothing. I just wanted to ask you of something.”
“What?”
“I want you to wait fifty years before searching for them.”
“Hold on, I thought since Lucy was after them I had to search for them before he does.”
“You do but right now the Seals are very well protected and the last thing on Lucy’s mind. His plans are to go after something else. That’s why I need you to protect Mary.”
“Wait, I thought your mother....”
“Not my mother. My wife.”

I looked over at Michael and he looked back at me. Neither of us knew what to say.

“If what I built before my death is to survive it’s because of her. As long as she’s alive, she’ll keep it going along with my Apostles.”
“Huh. Go figure.” I remarked, shaking my head a bit. “And after fifty years you want us to look for the Seals.”
“Yes.” He nodded his head in agreement.
“Why fifty years?”
“Because fifty years from today, Lucy will become tired of going after Mary and will begin his search for the Seals as well.”
“I see.”
“Saturn, you know I wouldn’t ask of you unless I thought it was important.” Gesu calmly stated.
“I know.” I replied, not giving a second thought about it. “And you know I can’t deny what you ask.”
“I know it’s not in your nature.”
“Ha ha.” Michael laughed. “He called you soft.”

Michael felt something push him right into the water as he fell off the boat. He soon flew up out of the water shaking himself off.

“Aw, come on, doll. It was just a joke.” He said, shaking out the water in his feathers.
“Saturn.” Gesu said, crossing his arms.
“Must have been one of those mysterious desert wind gusts.” I responded, going back to fishing
“Saturn, Saturn, Saturn.” Gesu chuckled as he shook his head.

Hours later, Pilate would receive word that Gesu was indeed walking the earth. And when he heard he about went insane.

“She was right.” Pilate said, sitting on his throne with Spaz and The General nearby. “She was right.”
“So are you going to take her advice?” The General asked.
“No, just because she was right about this doesn’t mean that Rome will fall.”
“But He’s walking the earth just like she told you. What if she’s also right about the Roman Empire? What would happen to the Roman Empire if you don’t tell your story?”
“Nonsense. Rome is strong. I’ll do no such thing as tell my story.”

Folks, let me tell you something. There have been a lot of things said about the fall of Rome and reasons as to why it fell. Truth be told, it wasn’t because of health reasons or Christianity making many Romans pacifists or political corruption. Bah. It was none of that. It was simply because Pilate refused a direct order from God to write his story down for future generations. And the reason God wanted Pilate to tell his side was so that people got the full perception of what happened. So since Pilate stubbornly refused God, God made the Roman Empire slowly fall over time. Granted, He could have snapped His fingers and done it over night but He wanted to give Pilate and even Pilate’s future generations a chance to make amends. But time and time again, He was refused by them. So Rome fell. Which of course I didn’t hear about until much later. All I could do was shake my head when I heard the news. As for Gesu, he eventually returned to Heaven. Claiming to one day return. Which of course He will without a doubt. While Michael and yours truly for the next fifty years after where Mary’s bodyguards against any demon making an attempt for Lucy. Which Lucy didn’t like by the way. Spaz left Rome a year before it’s final downfall. She became a warrior for God of all things. And if you haven’t guessed by now the spear she used became the Holy Spear which she carries to this day. Nega on the other hand, would as you all know later on down the road join the Westies and the Poetry Familia were I would catch up with him. And in between all of that I would be searching for the other Seals. Not knowing the ones I would be searching for would have a tendency to get on my last good nerve from time to time. Something I kind of wish now that Gesu would have warned me about. But like Gesu if I ever had to leave I would honestly miss it. Just don’t tell them that.

THE END
Last edited by LadySaturn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Music Playlist for Saturn Chronicles:

1. Staind- "So Far Away" (Saturn's Theme)
2. John Mayer- "Bigger Than My Body"
3. Foo Fighters- "Times Like These" (Acoustic Version)
4. 30 Seconds To Mars- "Battle Of One"
5. Linkin Park- "By Myself"
6. AudioSlave- "Shape Of Things To Come", "Light My Way"
7. Tori Amos- "Mary"
8. The Rolling Stones- "Sympathy For The Devil" (Lucy's Theme) *Thanks to the suggestion by my good friend Shane*
9. GodSmack- "Make Me Believe"
10. Flyleaf- "Broken Wings"
11. ShineDown- "All I Ever Wanted"
12. 3 Doors Down- "Life Of My Own"
13. U2- "Yahweh"

Thanks everyone for being patient with me about this. Took a lot of hard work to put into this story and I rather did enjoy writing it. Seeing as it gave me a break from the Famillia and Westies. Not saying I don't love the Familia and Westies, I do. But I do need a break from time to time. And this was a nice change of pace. And now with that said, I'm off to write Westies 5 and Poetry Familia 14 amongst a few other things. Tee hee. :angel:

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet
Tag line: Trusting God

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:46 am

:shock: ................................................Lucifer himself, showed up at my door while I was reading the last paragraph............<to be continued> :crying:
Stuck on Number 2. Learning to begin.
1.Believe 2.Belong 3.Become
1.Awareness 2.Acceptance 3.Action

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:56 am

I called the cops because he wouldn't go away, but the brand new man that I have taken a fancy to, woke up (I was totally not disturbing him while I was reading this tremendous story) and blamed me for all of the trouble (every bit of it) because I couldn't keep my mouth totally and completely and completely and completely shut (after he woke up, he has to get up early) so he could sleep.........damn it wasn't my fault :hello: LadySaturn :devil: every single word I said after he woke up pissed him off and I didn't even wake him up,..........whoa!!!!!!...........they rang the doorbell more than twice.............it wasn't me that woke him up..........they were the rude one's, it's almost 3:00 in the morning............am I venting?????.............sorry.............

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:58 am

Trust me...........please trust me...........once people find out your schizo and bi-polar, everything and I mean everything gets blamed on you..........you have no clue...........

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:59 am

It's like they have some kind of power over you...........it's really weird......... :no:

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:01 am

You're story intrigued me.........I'm still not sure about mary being his wife, but wow.............how old are you LadySaturn, really

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:03 am

Were you referring to Spazway and Negatvone??????????

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 am

I always wanted to be a hero that time traveled to save the day............do you feel that way, or were you really there????...........what an incredible story.........it makes sense to me..........I'm just not sure if mary magdelene was his wife.....just not sure........that's all..........wow great story!!!! :thewave:

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:49 am

So much detail.........like you really were there............anything is possible to god.........

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Moushka wrote:Were you referring to Spazway and Negatvone??????????
Yes.

Moushka
Blue Sea Poet

Post by Moushka » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Ok.....................now let me ask you a very important question..........<please>...............are they the couple in Spazway's avatar??????????????????????..................hey!!!!!!............don't fuck with me............I happen to be a poparazzi in disguieze......<give me a break,,,,,.......i want money like everyone else,,,,,,......>,,,,,,,.......but is that my prize picture that is going to put me in the playboy mansion??????????..............i want all the friends that money can buy.........I don't want to be alone...........come on ladysaturn :shrug: ..........tell me the truth...............i'm a convicted felon stalker.................i have to know for sure,,,,,,........that it is the right picture before I pursue it :shrug: ............help me obi wan kanobi,,,,,,,,.......you're my only hope!!!!!!!!!.............i want to be filthy rich <out of jail>..............hellooooooooooooooooooooo????????????????

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:56 pm

No, Spaz and Nega aren't dating let alone romantically involved.

Spazway
Lost in a Dream

Post by Spazway » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:59 am

:bow:
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”