My Unconventional Brainstew 7even

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

Phoenix J. Star
Rock Star Jenni

My Unconventional Brainstew 7even

Post by Phoenix J. Star » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:01 am

8:33am.
October 26th, 2007.
Is a person evil if they envision bad things happening to a person who's main goal in life is to make their life miserable? I think as long as I don't act on those urges I'll be ok.
In other news: LOCAL HOT SPRINGS WOMAN HAS A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AND STABS CO-WORKERS WITH SHARPENED PENCIL.
I bet she'd pop like a balloon.
Tubby's BFF isin't any better.
These are 2 people who absolutely thrive off of misery. They don't wake up like we do. They wake up miserable, after going ot bed miserable, and look for things they can find misery in that paticular day. What a sad existance. I would hate to be that way. I like being happy. I thrive on positivity.
Today one of the topics at hand is BFF's "near death expirence" which translated into layman's terms, and her words, she had to go to the doctor and her blood pressure was so low that her doctor said she should be passed out in a coma but it was amazing because she was up walking, talking and didn't feel weird at all. j
Now I know that she has medical problems, but I think she takes them to the extreme because like with Tubby, everything is a competition. Tubby is simplly a hypocondriact(sp?). If I come in with a cold, she has a cold 10 times worse. If my daughter is sick, her kids are sick but way way worse and maybe even need to be in the hospital. She's like that with everything. It's rather aggrivating.
So anyway, that's how the morning started off. And even though Tubby was a complete ********* yesterday afternoon, I'm going to pretend like everything is peachy and keep my "mask of faketitude" on for the time being, unless she pushes me over the edge. I think it'll be ok.

And as brought to my attention by none other than Prestonia, we will finally move onto the next topic. I'm sure all of you are sick of hearing me whine about Tubby, so I'll lay off her for a while.
SEX & DRUGS!

DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH........(suspensful background music)

Last night Daughter and I were in Wal-mart and strolling out of the cookies and juice isle I hear "Jennifer! Is that you?"
Yes it is me but who are you?
When I get close to her since I can't see for shit, I realize that is is none other than Misty Stout. A girl I used to be friends with from church back in the day. Yes you know that was a long ass time ago don't you?
Anyway, treking along, she looked the same except for the fact that she had little nubs of gray teeth left, and her face was about as wrinkled as my grandmother's. I figure that at some point she was overtaken by the Meth fairy. She used to be a beautiful girl. Not so much now. I know several reasons why I never got addicted to any hard core drugs...I've seen what they do to people, had too many close family members get sucked in by its evil power, too expensive, and the most vain, I like how I look. My teeth have never been the best teeth in the world, but they are my teeth and I'm just not ready for a whole set of false teeth just yet. I'm 24 and I'd like to continue to look my age until wrinkles are inevatable. Misty looked like she was closer to 40 than 25. It's a sad, sad thing.
Now, not to say I never expiremented, when I was younger I had absolutely no balls and such a huge need to be accepted that I tried a lot of stuff. Hell that's why I ever smoked a cigarette. Peer presure. And it never failed that I would give in.
Of course I've become much wiser in my older age, and you can't make me do anything I don't want to do these days.
Now I have too much to live for and too much to wager. Husband, child, good-running car, wonderful new home, hell no I'm not stupid!
But not everyone has the same fate as me. Some have a different fate. What that is, I don't know. That's for them to figure out, not me!

SEX.
VAGINA.
PENIS.
INTERCOURSE.
COPULATION.
PROCREATION.
FELLACIO.
So do I have your attention? Thought I lost ya there for a minute. It's really interesting to break words down and go back to their roots and see where the words we use now came from. I sense some research in my future.
I wonder why some women are frigid. I'm a pretty open minded person, pretty vocal, non modest, so I don't mind talking about sex with my husband, co-workers, friends, but some people just totally tense up when you utter the word "sex". You can look at their face and you know that at that very moment their butt cheeks are clenched up as tight as can be. Why is that?
I've always heard that those who don't want to talk about it are the ones who aren't getting any. Could be true. I like sex. I like it a lot. It's good for many things. Great way to releive stress, tension, headaches, and makeup sex is the best sex ever sometimes.
Why is it that people treat it like its an evil creature that is not supposed to be talked about?
It's not so tabu as it once was, could it be their "old school" way of thinking? Who knows.
Sex can be a wonderful, beautiful thing when done with the right person, or for some people, persons.
Some things will never change though.
Thanks for reading.
More to come.
Peace out.
"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."
Oscar Wilde

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Re: My Unconventional Brainstew 7even

Post by preston » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:02 am

I had a friend in college who was convinced she was frigid because, at 20, she'd never had an orgasm.
When I suggested that perhaps the 3 fellas she'd slept with (not all at the same time, mind you) were more concerned with their own enjoyment than hers ... she got pissed.

How do you tell a woman that her teenage boyfriends were just interested in the sex and not have it sound like an insult.
Having been a teenage boyfriend I can attest to the fact that every good looking girl you look at you think about having sex with. Even if you've already got a girfriend/lover ...

Anyway ... she got me drunk one night and took advantage of me and the next morning she agreed that maybe I was right about her former boyfriends.

~

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Post by preston » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:05 am

:grin:

Phoenix J. Star
Rock Star Jenni

Post by Phoenix J. Star » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Having lost my virginity at age 16, I totally agree that teenage boys, and even boys in their early 20's only care about one thing when it comes to sex....getting off. They could care less about the girl, and honestly most of them are pretty ignorant when it comes to sex. They think that its as easy for women to orgasm as it is for men to. WRONG WRONG WRONG. My gran was right when she told me it gets better as you get older. :shrug:
"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."
Oscar Wilde

Leysa
Mistress of the South

Post by Leysa » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:30 am

Phoenix J. Star wrote:Having lost my virginity at age 16, I totally agree that teenage boys, and even boys in their early 20's only care about one thing when it comes to sex....getting off. They could care less about the girl, and honestly most of them are pretty ignorant when it comes to sex. They think that its as easy for women to orgasm as it is for men to. WRONG WRONG WRONG. My gran was right when she told me it gets better as you get older. :shrug:
I don't think it's that they don't care ... they simply don't know enough yet. :shrug:

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”