POETRY FAMILIA SEVEN

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

POETRY FAMILIA SEVEN

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:42 pm

Poetry Familia 7

Since the last time I left all of you. Jay had taken over for his father in heaven as Arch Angel of War. Q had been killed. Isis’s heart had been broken. Love had been found among a few Westie members. And yours truly was still trying to get over the death of the Arch Angel Michael, while trying to understand who Jay was by reading his journal. Yea, a lot had happened. Too much to keep track of. But when you live with this familia, everyday brings something. Laughter, tears, joy, pain, love, hate and, even insanity. Especially the insanity.
“KEEP IT DOWN!” I now banged on my bedroom wall as Fox and Shawna were having too much fun in his room.
The noise and giggling stopped for a minute, giving me a chance to close my eyes before it started up again.
“That does it.” I grumbled, climbing out of bed, grabbing my pillow and blanket as I headed for the door.
I went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Laying my head down as I crashed, I was soon getting to fall asleep when Drew, Dena, Blaze, Duchess, Libra and Barbs all showed up. Chit chatting away like a bunch of squirrels on an ultimate sugar high and doing what kids their age do. Crash in front of the T.V., talk up a storm and, munch on junk food.
“Damn.” I began to grumble, heading somewhere else to sleep.
“Saturn, we’re sorry. We didn’t..” Dena started to apologize.
“Forget it.” I interrupted her, still grumbling.
I looked everywhere to find a place to sleep before only having two options to choose from. Crash in Jordan’s room or Preston’s. Uh yea, Jordan’s room. That’s the last place I’d ever consider going in. Nothing against him, it’s just if people found out they would draw their own conclusions and the rumor mill would begin to fly. So I was left with the only alternative. Which I hated. I knocked on Preston’s bedroom door, grumbling under my breath as I did so. I could hear jazz music playing and a woman giggling behind the door. Which is not out of the ordinary, considering the power Preston has to charm women. However, it was quite surprising to see who he was entertaining when he opened the door. Preston stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist while Gilly laid on his bed with only a sheet covering her. I now raised an eyebrow, having somewhat of an idea as to what had been going on.
“Saturn, this is a surprise. What can I do to help you?” Preston asked, with a sly southern boy grin.
“Nothing.”I answered, starting to walk away but stopping to say something quick before I continued to leave. “Uh by the way, you two just gave me a mental image.”
“So?”
“So I’ve got another reason to drink.”
“Saturn.” Gilly began to reply.
“I’m gone.” I said with a devious grin. “Just don’t hurt yourselves.”
Preston closed the door as I continued to walk away, heading towards Jordan’s room. I knocked on the door. Only to have no answer. Figuring he was still working in the recording studio. I entered his room and crashed on his bed. Drifting off into dreamland. An hour later, I felt someone covering me up with a blanket.
“Try anything and you’ll be living the rest of your life as a woman.” I warned, keeping my eyes closed as I yawned.
“Don’t worry. That was the farthest thing from my mind. Just would like to know why you’re in my room?” Jordan asked.
“Frank and Shawna couldn’t keep it down.” I yawned again. “Couldn’t sleep with the noise they were...”
“Saturn?” Noticing that I was beginning to fall back asleep.
“Huh? What?” I answered in a sleepy tone.
Jordan pulled back the covers a little to see me curled up in a ball, sleeping soundly. A smile appeared out of the corner of his mouth.
“Night Saturn.” As he laid down next to him, drifting off to sleep himself.
A few minutes passed and Ravyn flew in through the window, landing on top of the dresser. Watching Jordan and I as we slept peacefully. She flew out the window only to return with wild flowers in her beak. She placed them at our feet and then flew back on to the dresser. Nestling her beak into her left wing before quickly falling fast asleep.
Meanwhile, downstairs in EE and Thief’s room, Thief was sitting on the edge of the bed reading the letter EE had written him. A few moments passed before he started to flip out, throwing things around the room. Nega was the first to rush in and see him go berserk.
“T... Dammit T, what is it man?” Nega asked, as he dunked so a vase wouldn’t hit him in the head.
“She left.” Thief growled. “Look, here.”
Nega took the letter from him and began to read it silently.
“Whoa. Saturn is gonna be pissed.” Nega remarked.
“Why?”
“Hello? The Lucifer thing. Not to mention your..uh.. EE carries the Seventh Seal.”
“True but how could she do this to me. To Isis even. I thought she loved me.” Thief now sat on the floor, feeling his world beginning to fall apart.
Berls, Ven, Heinzs a.k.a. Pops and, Bags all showed up at the same time. Looking around the room as they entered.
“Redecorating I see.” Bags sarcastically remarked.
“Not now, man.” Nega responded.
“Okay, what is going on?” Berls asked.
Nega handed her the letter. And as she read it, Pops and Ven looked over her shoulder. After she was done reading, she let out a sigh.
“This isn’t good.”
“Thief, if there’s anything you need.” Pops began to say. “You know we’re here for you.”
“Should I wake up Saturn?” Ven asked Berls in a whisper.
“No, let her sleep. She’s been up for the past thirty-six hours. We’ll tell her in the morning,” Berls answered back in a low whisper.
“Does Isis know?” Pops asked Thief.
“No.” Thief now lowered his head, trying to hide the hurt he was feeling.
“Thief?”
“It’s not the end of the world. Who knows, maybe this is one of Lucifer’s tricks.” Nega suggested, speaking up.
“And if it isn’t?”
“Then, I don’t know.”
“Exactly, you don’t.” Thief stood up, heading for the door.
“Where are you going?” Ven questioned.
“Out.”
“Well, this isn’t good.” Bags shook his head.
The sun rose and Ravyn woke up, stretching her wings. She looked over to see that sometime during the night I had snuggled up to Jordan, putting my head on his chest while laying my arm across him. Berls now knocked lightly on the door, hoping to get an answer. When she didn’t get one she carefully opened the door to see the same scene Ravyn was witnessing.
“I’ll be.” Berls whispered under her breath.
“What? What is it?” Ven asked, who was standing in the hallway, waiting.
“Shh Ven. Look.”
Ven now entered the room as Berls pointed over to Jordan and I sleeping.
“Aww.” Ven whispered with a smile.
“It was only a matter of time.” Berls said, smiling somewhat.
“You have to admit they do look cute together.” Ven replied, keeping her voice to a whisper.
“What are you two talking about?” Bags spoke up, entering the room.
He noticed Jordan and I and couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow.
“What the hell is going on here? I thought Saturn...”
“Would you keep your voice down.” Ven snapped at Bags, still in a whisper. “We don’t want to wake them up.”
“Why not?”
That’s when Ven smacked Bags in the back of his head and kept pushing him out the door as she began to leave as well.
“I swear sometimes you irish men can be such...” She started to go off on Bags in the hallway.
Berls stood there for a few seconds before going over to Ravyn and patting her on the head as she left. Making sure to close the door behind her.
Meanwhile in the kitchen, Preston was becoming quite popular with the women in the familia. Gilly was cooking him breakfast while Jeannie, Val, Phoenix and, Leysa were all sitting around the kitchen table staring at him like love sick puppies as he read his paper. Tom and Nega both walked in to the kitchen, looking around and then at each other.
“What the..?” Nega started to say.
“Don’t know. Don’t care.” Tom replied. “We try to figure it out and we’ll just end up with massive headaches.”
“But Tom, their staring at Preston like he’s an Adonis.” Nega now whispered to him. “And Gilly is cooking him breakfast? Come on, something is definitely up.”
“It seems gentlemen.” Preston responded, putting his paper down. “That the women in the familia prefer a southern gentleman.”
“Uh huh. What did you do?” Nega asked.
“Nothing.”
“Preston.”
“I swear I did nothing. It’s not my fault these lovely ladies are attracted to my southern charm.”
“You used your power on them, didn’t you?” Nega now crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.
“You and I both know I promised Berlie to never use my power on a female familia member.” Preston calmly replied. “She’d kick my rear if I ever did.”
“True. But it’s never stopped you from trying to use it on Saturn.” Tom pointed out.
“Oh that. That was for mere fun.”
Ven now walked into the kitchen and unlike the other women in the room, she wasn’t at all attracted to Preston. Tom and Nega were kind of surprised by this.
“How is..” Nega began to ask.
“I don’t even want to know.” Tom rubbed his forehead.
“So what are you guys talking about?” As Ven got something to drink out of the fridge.
“Preston just said that he used his power of charm on Saturn for mere fun.” Nega explained.
“Oh really?”
“Yea.” Preston said, trying to play it smooth. “All out of fun. Was never really interested in her. Just liked driving her insane.”
“So you have absolutely no feelings for her?”
“No, none.”
“Then, it wouldn’t bother you if I told you she’s sleeping in Jordan’s room.” Ven deviously smiled.
“So?”
“So she’s not sleeping alone.”
“Uh oh.” Tom remarked, noticing the look that washed over Preston’s face.
“What do you mean she’s not alone?” Preston now questioned Ven, trying to remain calm and cool.
“I mean Jordan is sleeping with her.” Ven replied.
“Do you mean sleep or sleep sleep?”
“How am I suppose to know. I just saw them sleeping together in bed.”
Preston got up and headed for the door.
“Where are you going?” Tom asked.
“I’ve got something to take care of.” Preston now left.
“Chances are that something includes break the neck of a rich boy.” Nega commented. “Who wants to go watch?”
“Nega.” Ven warned.
“What? It’s entertainment. Besides, we could get a betting pool started and make a little money..”
“NEGA!”
“Fine. Sheesh. It was just an idea.”
Preston now snuck into Jordan’s room to see Ravyn perched on the window sill as yours truly was sleeping in Jordan’s bed. However, there was no sign of Jordan himself. A devious grin crossed Preston’s face as he quietly made his way to the bed. He didn’t even get a chance to touch the bed before he found himself being held up against a wall by his neck and a set of claws pointed at his jugular.
“Is this really necessary. I mean come on.” Preston tried to act cool.
“Leave her alone.” Jordan warned in a growl.
“I wasn’t going to do anything.” Preston argued back. “Unlike you I know how to act like a gentleman.”
Jordan began to snarl. Showing a not so nice side of him and Preston began to sweat. Ravyn let out a caw and I quickly woke up looking over at Jordan and Preston.
“What the..?” I began to raise an eyebrow. “Jordan?”
“It’s nothing.” He lied, knowing what I was going to ask as he let go of Preston. “We were just having a little talk.”
Preston got to his feet and brushed himself off as Jordan sheathed his claws.
“Are you okay?” I asked Preston.
He looked at me and then over at Jordan and then back at me.
“Never better.” He finally answered, noticing the stare Jordan was giving him out of the corner of his eye.
“Uh huh. Well, I’m going downstairs. Can you boys possibly play nice while I’m gone?” I remarked, getting out of bed.
“Saturn, are you up?” Pops now knocked on the door.
“Yea, come in.”
Pops opened the door and Ravyn quickly flew over, landing on his shoulder.
“What’s up?” I asked him.
“”Berls needs to talk to you.” He answered. “Am I interrupting something?”
“No, not really.” As I now walked past Pops. “Their just trying to kill each other.”
I found Berls sitting in a chair on the front porch talking to Erika, Nega and, Buttters.
“So Pops said you needed to talk to me.” I walked on to the porch, closing the front door behind me.
“Sleep well?” Nega asked, as a smile appeared out of the corner of his mouth.
“Nega.” Berls warned.
“What? I just asked her a question.” He tried to sound innocent.
“Just don’t.”
I raised an eyebrow, looking somewhat puzzled.
“Saturn, it’s Thief.” Berls changed the subject.
“What about T?”
That’s when Berls handed me the letter.
“Where’s T?” I questioned after reading it.
“He took off last night.” Erika replied. “No one has seem him since or knows where he is.”
“I do.”
Meanwhile in the depths of hell, Lucifer sat on his throne, plotting in his mind on how to make mankind suffer as usual. Until someone decided to pay him an unexpected visit. The demon stood before him dressed in a black army uniform, with a cross hanging upside-down on a necklace chain. In his human disguise he’d be a ladies man. As a demon however, that was a different story. Let’s just say if there was a contest for ugliest demon, he’d win it. In his past life he was human and a poet with a life of happiness. Now all he knew was misery.
“You’re going to need my help.” The demon spoke up.
“What makes you say that?” Lucifer snarled.
“Easy. I know how to work on the inside of the familia. I know how to play with weaknesses.”
“So?”
“So in order to get to Saturn, you need to get a hold of her precious familia and the Westies. Especially those damn Westies. To her, their her lion cubs.”
“Their harmless then.”
“Actually, no. But that’s what they want you to think. Trust me their anything but. Especially those boys. They’ll kill anyone who dares mess with their familia. And considering Saturn is not only a member of the familia but the First Lady of the Westies, I’d hate to see anyone try to mess with them.”
“So what is your plan? I assume you do have one.” Lucifer raised an eyebrow.
“That I do but we’re going to need some assistance.” The demon snapped his fingers.
EE stepped out of the shadows wearing a mini black dress and a cross necklace the same as the demon’s.
“It’s a Seal Carrier.” Lucifer now shifted uncomfortable in his seat, growling. “What is she doing here?”
“She isn’t a carrier.” The demon calmly responded. “Apparently, that was a lie.”
“But why...?”
“So God could throw you off track and I’m pretty sure Saturn knew about it.”
“But she had the powers.” Lucifer now pointed at EE. “She even beat the tar out of Saturn once.”
“All for show and all to fool you.”
“How do you know all of this?”
“I have my ways of finding out things.”
“So who carries the Seventh Seal?” Lucifer now questioned, curious to hear the response.
“I don’t know. Whoever it is, Saturn is keeping their identity on the down low.”
“Meaning?”
“Only her and God knows who carries the Seven Seal. And since God isn’t talking, we have to go after Saturn.”
“What makes you think she’ll talk?”
“Like I said before I know weaknesses. Her familia and her Westies are her weaknesses. Get a hold of them, she’ll talk.”
I now found Thief down at the Pub. Bags always kept it closed on sundays but, Thief had a key just in case. Erika and Nega both had decided to come along with me. I told them I could handle Thief on my own but neither of them wanted to hear it. Not only that but Berls wanted them to tag along. Which in her own sweet words meant I either let them come with me or she would make my life a living hell. Which I had no doubt she would. Just for the simple fact she’s considered the mama of the familia. And we all know how mothers can be. They’ll put a band-aid on your boo boo when you get hurt but tink them off just once and they’ll rip that same damn band-aid off just as fast as they had put it on.
“So where do you think he is?” Erika asked, as we stood in the doorway to the Pub.
I began to sniff the air a little before seeing a bottle cap fly over the bar. If I hadn’t caught it in my hand when I did it would have hit Erika in the side of her face.
“You’re good.” Nega commented. “You’re just too damn good.”
I walked over to the bar and looked over the counter, seeing Thief sitting on the floor and drinking himself in to oblivion.
“Boo.” I said, with a devious grin.
Thief somewhat startled looked up at me and shook his head a little.
“Get the hell out of here,”he growled. “Leave me alone.”
“I can’t do that.”
“Why not?”
“You’ve got too many people who are worried about you. They wanted me to check on you. To see if you were okay.”
Thief now stumbled to his feet, coming out from behind the bar. He was about to fall flat on his face but I quickly caught him before he did. Helping him to stand up, he quickly pushed me away and I could sense the anger rising off of him.
“It’s your fault.” He now snarled. “She left because you had to tell her. Why couldn’t you have kept your mouth shut about her being a carrier. Why couldn’t you let her live a normal life? Why did you have to screw everything up?”
“T, your drunk, man. Look, it isn’t Saturn’s fault..” Nega began to say.
“It is. Ever since she’s arrived into the familia we started losing people. First, it was Ravyn. Then Jay, Q and now.. Now Ellie.” Thief argued. “Who’s next, Saturn? How many have to die or do you have to drive away before your satisfied?”
“Don’t, T.” I warned in a low growl.
“Or what? Your gonna kill me? Go ahead. I’d like to see you try.” Thief now let a flame of fire grow in his hand.
“I’m not going to fight you.” I said, not making a move.
“Guess what Saturnite, you don’t have a choice!” Thief roared as he threw a ball of fire at me.
It hit me dead on, sending me backwards. I ended up slamming up against the wall and falling to the floor, laying there in pain.
“What the hell is wrong with you, T?” Nega now stood before him, blocking Thief from getting near me.
“Move.” Thief growled, not sounding at all human.
“Can’t do that, bro. Not if your going to hurt the lady.” Nega began to change into his skeleton form.
Thief now took a swing at Nega. Nega ducked, giving Thief an upper cut to the chin, sending him to stumble backwards. All the while, Erika was looking for a phone behind the bar to call Berls and the familia. She knew things were getting way out of hand and decided it was time to get help. She scattered behind the bar with phone in hand, dialing like crazy. Nega by this time was sent flying in mid-air over the bar by a flame of fire. Erika dropped the phone and crawled over to Nega to make sure he was okay.
“Nega, can you hear me? Nega?”
“Protect Saturn.” Nega groaned in pain. “He’s gonna kill her.”
I now slowly got to my feet, still refusing to fight Thief.
“What? Are you scared to fight me?” he said in a mocking tone.
“I don’t fight friends.” I responded through clenched teeth, still feeling the sting of the blast. “I don’t fight familia.”
A devious grin formed on Thief’s face as his eyes began to fill with rage. I could sense a strange smell of evil that had been near him. Not that of Lucy but a demon no doubt.
“T, who came to see you?” I asked in a low growl.
“Someone.” He continued to grin. “Someone who told me the secrets you were keeping. Secrets you kept from me. Why didn’t you tell me EE was a decoy?”
“She didn’t want me to.”
“Oh, so she knew too.”
“Decoy?” Erika now scratched her head.
“Seems our dear sweet little Saturnite knew that EE wasn’t the real Seventh Seal carrier. It was all a ruse to throw Lucifer off from finding out the real identity of the Seventh Seal.” Thief sneered. “However, our dear old pal Lucy has now kidnaped EE and knows the truth. Well, most of it.”
“T.” I warned in a growl, knowing what he was trying to do.
“So you and God are the only two who knows the true identity of the Seventh Seal. Damn shame you keep it from the other Seals. Then again, you could never be trusted. Not totally. Not with a shady past as yours.”
“You should talk.” I snarled. “Or have we forgotten oh thee of little mind.”
“No. But unlike you, I don’t hide things from friends.”
“Bull. You’ve hidden a lot. More than me even. Funny thing is though T, you make think you’re good at hiding your secrets but truth be told I can read your mind like an open book.”
“I thought you didn’t like invading minds because you didn’t like to invade other people’s privacy?” Thief’s eyes now began to spark flames.
“Usually I don’t but when I was with you searching for EE, I just couldn’t help myself. Besides, for someone who has played the innocent party in all of this should take a good hard look at themself, Judas.”
“You little bi...”
“You made a deal with Lucifer once before in your life. Do you honestly think he wouldn’t expect to get paid. Granted, he may want the Seventh Seal. Hell, let’s be honest he probably wants all of them but mostly the Seventh since that holds the key to heaven. But to have EE would be an extra bonus for him not to mention a debt you would be paying him back.”
“I don’t have to pay him back for nothing.”
“No, you do. I understand you were young and foolish. To be honest, I’m far from being a saint as well but I don’t fault you for what you did. If I were I would have probably.., no I know I would have done the same thing. However, it doesn’t give you a right to start blaming everyone while acting innocent. We’re all to blame hon, in one way or another. Including you”
“So who is the Seventh carrier?” Erika questioned.
“I can’t say.” I answered.
“Why not?” Thief now raised an eyebrow.
“Because I took vows.”
“Da hell with the vows, woman. Who is it?”
“Okay, let me put it this way so you can understand, you drunken jackass.” I now snapped at him.
“Whoa, I heard that.” Nega began to laugh a little behind the bar, coughing somewhat.
“I can’t say because if I do I put everyone’s life and all of heaven at risk.”
“And if you don’t, we die anyway.” Thief pointed out.
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“Lucy is willing to make a deal. You give him what he wants he leaves us alone, gives EE back and, won’t dare to lay a hand on Isis.”
“Are you mad? I can’t do that.”
“Saturn..”
“No. Sorry, T. But no. Besides, EE knew the risk she was taking when she volunteered to be a decoy.”
“Then why did she do it?”
“Because she loved you, Isis and, the familia.”
The expression on Thief’s face went soft for a moment before turning back to the rage it had been before. He quickly slammed me up against the wall, holding his hand near my face.
“Tell me the Seventh Seal!” He now demanded from me.
“I can’t.” I calmly replied.
“You’ll burn to death if you don’t.” Thief snarled.
“LEAVE HER ALONE!” Erika yelled, knocking Thief to the ground and away from me.
She had now turned into her flaming feline form, pinning Thief to the ground and making sure he couldn’t move. He looked up at her letting out a low growl.
“Get off of me, you damn cat.”
“That’s funny, men usually purr-fer me on top.” Erika purred with a devious grin. “Why don’t you forget about killing Saturn over there and be a good boy and actually help us in stopping Lucy.”
“Get the hell off of me.” He snarled.
“Or what?”
“Erika.” I warned, realizing what she was doing.
“Aww, come on, Saturn. Can’t I at least have a little fun.”
“No.”
“Fine.” She sounded disgusted, climbing off of Thief.
Thief got to his feet as I now stood face to face with him.
“To me you’re dead,” he snarled. “You hear me, dead.”
Before anyone could stop him, he left. Slamming the door behind him. Erika looked over at me as I stood in the shadows of the Pub smoking a cigar.
“He needs time to cool off,” I said, reading her thoughts.
“Saturn?”
“We need to get back to the others.” I quickly changed the subject.
Blaze around this time came running in through the Pub door. Almost out of breath, she was about to pass out.
“Blaze, what the hell?” Erika began to ask, as Nega slowly got to his feet still in pain.
“It’s....” Blaze tried to say but was still catching her breath, pointing over her shoulder. “Look.”
Erika went over to the window, pulling back the curtain. Outside was a massive army of demons.
“Saturn, you should take a look at this.”
“So Lucy is going all out. I’ll be. Didn’t think he had it in him to flex any muscle. He must want that Seal real bad.” I remarked, still smoking my cigar. “We need to get back to the house because I think this is only a preview of what’s about to come. Hell, I know it is.”
“How do you know that?”
“Because this right here isn’t even one third of his army.”
“Damn.”
“Yea. Damn.”
Thief now headed towards the cemetery to meet with a certain demon.
“I confronted her.” Thief spoke up.
“And let me guess.” The demon hissed from within the shadows. “She refused to give you the identity of the Seventh Seal.”
“Yea.”
“Thief, Thief, Thief. You really disappoint me. I mean how do you expect to get EE back if you don’t do your part.”
“I can. I just need more time.” Thief sneered, clenching his fists.
“Fine. Look, Lucifer is willing to give you twenty-four hours. If you fail after that time, say bye- bye to your precious EE and of course all of humanity.” The demon responded calmly.
“I can do it.” Thief snarled.
“For your sake, I hope so.”
I now stood near the window in my room, watching the rain fall as I started to lose myself in my thoughts.
“Saturn?” I heard someone say from behind me.
I looked over my shoulder to see Jordan standing there.
“What?” I asked.
“Everyone is downstairs waiting. Are you okay?” He now had a look of worry on his face.
“The world is about to come to an end. What do you think?”
“What are you going to do?”
“That’s just it Richie-Rich, I don’t know.”
I now headed for the door, feeling a sudden chill down the back of my spine. I shivered a little, trying to ignore it. I knew what it was but I didn’t want to think about it.
“Saturn?”
“It’s nothing.”
Everyone except for Thief and EE were waiting for me in the living room. Even Joe was called to come over. As I entered the room with Jordan following right behind me, I could sense the anger rising off of Isis. She stared me down like she wanted me dead.
“How could you?” She raised her voice, not giving me a chance to speak. “How could you not tell any of us?”
“I was told not to.” I answered, trying to remain calm.
“By who?” She demanded to know.
“Who do you think.” I now snapped back at her.
She took a step back, noticing the look in my eyes.
“Do you honestly think it’s been easy for me,” I continued. “Having to live day by day keeping Lucifer away from the gates of Heaven. Wondering if I’m going to be able to survive the hell and turmoil of seeing another day. Wondering if by some small chance my life could have been different. Every day I live with memories of guilt for all the things I have done. All the while trying to keep it together long enough to stop hell from destroying this world like it did... Look, you have no idea or even a clue for that matter, so sit down and shut the hell up.”
“Saturn..” Berls started to interrupt.
“No, I’m sick of it.” I now yelled. I’m sick of having everyone jump down my throat because they have no clue, no damn idea what their talking about. If anyone thinks they can do what I do and take on Lucy, go right ahead. Just don’t come crying to me when you get your ass kicked or worse, end up dead.”
“Saturn..”
“No, you know what forget this.” I now turned around and headed for the front door, slamming it behind me as I left.
“Well, that went smooth.” Preston sarcastically remarked.
“Good riddance.” Isis crossed her arms.
“Excuse me? Good what?” Fox now snapped at her. “If it wasn’t for Saturn, little girl, you would have lost your parents a long time ago. She at one point or another has saved each of them from the dangers of hell, not to mention your butt. She’s also best friends with both your mother and father and, an important part of this familia. If I were you I’d count my blessings and thank god for what Saturn has done for you.”
“Oh like causing me pain and misery.” Isis pointed out, arguing. “And causing Q’s death.”
“You ungrateful little...” Jordan growled, having to stop himself from finishing.
Everyone looked over at him, somewhat surprised. He turned around and left before anyone could say a word.
“Whoa.” Fox said. “What the hell?”
“He has feelings.” Pops spoke up with a smile forming out of the corner of his mouth.
“What?” Jeanne scratched her head.
“”I think I know what Pops means,” Tom responded. “Jordan has feelings for Saturn.”
“Well yea, duh. We kind of already knew that.” Preston remarked. “Why do you think some of us have been...”
“It’s more than what you think.” Pops explained. “It’s more than the childish flirting you have done with her or have at least tried. It’s more than just a fling. His feelings run much deeper than that.”
“Oh well, that’s just great.” Preston retorted. “I finally don’t have to worry about soldier boy in the picture and now I have to deal with the Yankee having serious feelings for the feral.”
“Uh yea.” Bags now raised an eyebrow. “You do realize that some of us don’t speak Texan, Preston me boy.”
“Some of us don’t speak Irish either, what’s your point?” Preston grumbled.
“Never mind. And I thought you and Gilly had something going on.”
“We did but..”
“He left me up in a tree.” Gilly remarked.
“Uh huh.”
“I didn’t leave you up there, woman.” Preston argued.
“Uh huh.” Bags kept saying with his eyebrow still raised.
“Like hell you didn’t. Just like you didn’t fall asleep when we were...”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Fox spoke up. “I don’t think we need to be hearing this.”
“Speak for yourself,” Nega deviously grinned.
“You’re sick, get help man.”
“I tried.”
“And?”
“The doctors said I’m sane, it’s the rest of the world that’s gone insane.”
“Go figure.”
“Saturn, wait!” Jordan tried to catch up to me as I headed down the end of the driveway.
I now stopped dead in my tracks, keeping my back turned.
“What?”
“Where are you going?”
“Where do you think.”
“Saturn, you can’t fight him alone.”
“Why not? I’ve been doing it alone long before I joined the familia. Even after.”
“Saturn...”
“I can take care of myself.” I growled in a non-human tone.
“I know you can. It’s just...”
“Save your feelings.” I interrupted him, knowing what he was going to say. “You don’t know me.”
Saturn..”
I looked over at him.
“I’m not going to stand by and watch you get yourself killed,” he said continuing.
“Then don’t.” I remarked.
“Dammit Saturn.” He began to argue.
A smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth.
“What?” He asked, noticing.
“Nothing.” I said, as I began to walk away.
“Melissa.” He now grabbed my arm before I could take another step.
“She died a long time ago.” I growled, keeping my back turned as he held on to my arm.
“Then why do you still let her past haunt you?” He asked.
“I don’t.”
“Could have fooled me.”
“Like I said before,” I retorted. “You don’t know me.”
“Actually, I do. You don’t let anyone get too close to you for fear that they might get hurt or not completely understand you. Your try to drown your past in Jack Daniels and you hide your feelings behind a tough facade and a cloud of cigar smoke. But..”
“But what?” I snarled.
“But I’ve seen another side of you. The side you try to hide from everyone else.”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Oh, but I think you do.”
“I’ve gotta go.” I growled, now getting free from his grasp as I started to walk away again.
Nega was now in his room looking for his journal, when a certain demon made his presence known.
“What do you want?” Nega asked, smelling the stench of hell all around him.
The same kind of stench of sulfur and brimstone Nega releases on his enemies when he’s in his skeleton form. The only difference between hell’s stench and his is that his was more than just for show.
“You still owe Lucifer.” The demon hissed from within in the shadows.
“I don’t owe him a damn thing.” Nega snarled, turning in to his skeleton form as he took a swing at the demon in the shadows.
The demon blocked his attack, holding his hand up and catching Nega’s thrown punch. Almost crushing Nega’s skeleton fist in the process.
“I can easily turn your bones into dust.” The demon continued to hiss. “You’re going to pay Lucifer the debt you owe him.”
“Go to hell.” Nega clenched his teeth in pain.
“Actually, I don’t feel like going home right now.” The demon deviously grinned. “But thanks for the suggestion.”
The demon now tossed Nega across the room like a rag doll. The other members of the familia who had heard the commotion coming from his room, now rushed in to see Nega laying on the floor in pain as a demon walked towards him.
“Hey, leave him alone!” Butters yelled, as she used her metallic butterflies to attack the demon.
The demon however let the metallic butterflies enter in to his skin as he laughed. Not at all affecting him.
“Shit, that’s not good.” Fox remarked.
Slayer tried to sneak attack the demon and found herself ending up the same way Nega did.
“Damn.” Drew shook his head.
Leysa now stepped up to the plate. Raising her hand at the demon, her eyes and hand began to spark flashes of lightning. She shot a flash of lightning at the demon and he just had it bounce off of him, which then ended up flying towards Preston.
“Oh sh..” Preston started to say, diving to the floor.
The lightning crashed into the wall behind him. Exploding and creating a crater of a hole in the wall.
“Well, the Yankee isn’t going to be too happy about that one.” Preston bluntly said, coughing somewhat as the dust from the wall settled.
“Don’t you get it.” The demon laughed. “None of you can stop me.”
“Wanna bet?” He heard someone speak up from behind him.
The demon turned around to see a winged angel dressed in a uniform only a General of Heaven’s army would wear. Something that would demand nothing but utter and totally respect.
“Can’t be.” Tom said as Wats, Doc, and Dr.Watson all appeared beside him, just as surprised as Tom and the other familia members to see this angelic figure.
“You’re suppose to be in Heaven.” Preston finally broke the silence. “Damn it and all I had to worry about was the Yankee and now..”
Before he could finish the sentence, Ven smacked him in the back of his head using her telekinesis, sending him flat on his face. He got up a few seconds later, rubbing the back of his head.
“Woman, what did you do that for?” He began to argue with her.
“Someone had to shut you up.” Ven pointed out. “And since Saturn isn’t around to do so, I decided to.”
“Well, you didn’t have to hit me that hard.”
“Yes, I did.”
“Why?”
“Because you’re a Texan.”
“So?”
“So Texan men are thick-headed.”
“We have to be. So we can put up with you Brit women.”
“I thought you preferred Saturnite?”
“Hey, I’m a man of many tastes. I like to try all thirty-two flavors.”
“Well..” Ven began to blush.
“And another one falls for his charm.” Bags said, shaking his head.
Nega and Slayer both now slowly got up off the ground, helping each other to stand. As the demon just kept standing his ground, staring down the angel while growling.
“Damn Arch Angel” He cursed under his breath. “I could so easily break your neck.”
“Bring it.” The angelic figure said, with a sly smile.
The demon charged after the angelic figure only to find himself being slammed to the ground face first. The angelic figure had a hold of him by the back of his neck, making sure he couldn’t get up. The demon just winced a little in pain.
“So tell me something, angel” The demon began to say through clenched teeth. “Do you still watch the Lady when she bathes?”
“The name is Jay.” Jay sneered. “And that’s none of your damn business.”
“Oh, an angel who cusses. What would God think?”
“He’d think you’d need to shut hell up.”
“Wait a minute.” Preston spoke up. “You still watch Saturn when she..”
“You see everything in Heaven.” Jay grumbled.
“Yea, but you’ve been watching Saturn taking..”
“This is not the time, Texan.” Jay roared.
Preston took a few steps back, noticing the anger and feeling somewhat scared. Jay focused his attention on the demon once more.
“I know all about you and Lucy’s plans. Or should I say your sick twisted plan.” Jay snarled. Did you honestly think you could get away with plotting against God’s number one Seal Carrier and He wouldn’t find out?”
“Actually, yes.” The demon laughed a little.
“Jay picked up the back of the demon’s head by his hair and slammed his face down on the floor. Breaking the demon’s nose.
“Damn.” Erika remarked. “That had to hurt.”
“Wrong answer.” Jay growled.
“And to think I’ll have twice as much fun later with Saturn.” The demon deviously retorted, as the blood dripped down from his nose. “I wonder exactly where that birthmark of hers is? Hmm, might have to do some exploring.”
“You son of a..” Jay began to say.
“Kick his ass, Jay!” Nega spoke up.
“I’ll help if you want me to.” Preston volunteered, clenching his fists into a ball.
“Yea, Preston can leave him up in a tree.” Gilly sarcastically remarked.
“Shut it, woman.”
“Well, you can’t exactly help. I mean what are you going to do, charm the demon to death?”
“Damn Westie Women.” Preston grumbled.
The demon now took the opportunity to vanish and get free from Jay’s grasp, only to reappear behind him. Jay quickly got to his feet and turned around only to be grabbed by his neck and lifted off the ground.
“At least your father knew how to fight.” The demon snarled. “You’re weak compared to him.”
The demon threw Jay a side like he was nothing more than trash.
“Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some chaos to cause.” The demon began to vanish once more. “I ‘ll have a friend come and talk to you later, Nega When there are no interferences around.”
As soon as the demon disappeared, Jay got to his feet shaking his head a little, trying to clear his senses.
“Jay, are you okay?” Berls asked.
“We need to find Saturn,” he answered.
Meanwhile yours truly was on her way to finding Lucy. Chances are if his poor excuse of an army was on earth than he wasn’t too far to be found. There are many places he can hide and I knew where to look. Problem is I also knew Jordan was following me. Even though, I kind of wish he hadn’t but, men even those who have feral qualities about them can be stubborn and for some odd reason feel the need to play hero. Even if they do something stupid and get themselves killed. Which I knew would happen if he went toe to toe with Lucy. Granted, Jordan may carry the Second Seal, that’s all fine and dandy. But he has yet to see the other side of Lucy. The non-human side. A side which I knew about and dealt with many times before. Even gave that side of Lucy a nickname a while back, which you’ll find out soon enough. I started to take the back alleyways to lay low and remain out of sight. Trying my best to stay off of Lucy’s feral radar. The last thing I wanted was to have him know I was coming. I now stopped dead in my tracks, feeling a sharp pain from my wrist. The same wrist that had a nail put through it and because of it left a scar that never did heal completely with my healing factor. A scar that I hid with a black piece of cloth wrapped around it.
“What the?” I clenched my teeth, still in pain.
“SATURN!” I heard someone yell from behind me.
I turned around only to come face to face with Thief.
“T.” I now calmly replied.
“He wants the Seventh Seal. Give him the Seal and all of this will go away. No one will get hurt and no one will die.” Thief answered.
“Can’t do that. I told you before.” I now saw something shine on Thief’s forehead.
Three symbols which I knew in some way could be translated to numbers started to illuminate a bright red.
“You’re losing your soul, T.” I began to say. “You trade sides completely and I can’t help you if your soul becomes damned.”
“It’s already damned.” Thief growled.
“No, not yet. But if it does, then I can’t save you from your own freewill. Don’t get me wrong I could try and you know I would but each attempt I’d make would fail.”
“Then why would you even try? Why even bother?”
“Because you’re familia.”
“Saturn...”
“I can’t give the Seal, T.” Reading his mind.
Flames started to shoot up all around me, encircling me in a ring of fire. I raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused .
“I’m not going to fight you. I thought we’ve been through this before.” I said, standing my ground.
“Then die.”
The ring now began to slowly close in on me. I had to switch over into feral mode if I was going to make it out alive. I tried to jump over the ring of fire but it grew higher and almost touched me if it wasn’t for someone quickly grabbing me by my waist and, out of harm’s way. At first, I thought it was Jordan but he was busy fighting Thief. As soon as we landed on the ground, I looked over to see who it was. Jay stood there with his wings folded and a grin on his face.
“Missed me?” he asked.
That’s when I slapped him across his face, leaving a mark. Jordan and Thief both stopped fighting as soon as they saw this.
“Dammit woman, what was that for?” Jay asked, rubbing the side of his face.
“Are you stupid?”I argued. “You could have gotten yourself killed.”
“I was saving YOU!” Jay argued back. “If I hadn’t saved YOU, YOU would have been a fried feral.”
“No, I wouldn’t have.”
“Yes, you would have.”
“No, I wouldn’t...”
“You know what, forget it. And by the way, you’re welcome.”
The others now showed up as the ring of flame died out and Jay stood there grumbling as the red mark on his face was still visible. Thief had now taken the opportunity to leave without being noticed.
“What the hell happened?” Nega asked.
“Thief tried to kill Saturn.” Jay replied.
“What happened to your face?”
“Saturn slapped me.”
“Why?”
“Cause I saved her.”
“You didn’t save me,” I started to argue again. “You almost got yourself killed but you didn’t save me. And anyway, what the hell are all of you doing here?”
“You didn’t tell her?” Bags said to Jay.
“Tell me what?”
“You’re in danger.” Jay answered.
“Look, Jay...”
“Saturn, it’s not Thief. It’s someone else. Someone working for Lucy. Someone from our past.”
“I know.” I interrupted Jay.
“You do?”
“Yea. I know who it is. He’s been sniffing around for the Seventh Seal for some time. I caught his scent a while back and put two and two together. It also helps to have spies.”
“Spies?”
“Yea, I know what you’ve been up to as well and I think you know what I’m talking about.”
Jay now began to blush a brick red, trying to hide it from the others as he did.
“Take the familia home.” I quickly changed the subject. “I can handle Lucy and this demon on my own.
“I’m going with you,” Jordan spoke up.
“Like hell, you need to go home and protect your son.”
“Why do I need to..?”
That’s when he saw the look I was giving him.
“Saturn. No. Why would...?”
“He has His reasons, Richie-Rich. He has His reasons.”
A scent soon began to fill the air. A scent I knew all too well as it began to fill my lungs.
“GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” I ordered Jay, quickly unsheathing my claws.
Lucy’s army of demons started to appear from the left entrance of the alleyway. Jay tried to get the familia out at the right entrance but that soon became blocked with demons as well. They were all around.
“We’re screwed.” Fox remarked.
“What do we do?” Blaze cried.
“We fight.” Shawna snarled, blasting some demons with a cloud of pyroclastic flow, knocking them out. Only to have them be replaced with more demons. “Hmm, maybe I should blast them with a little bit of a surge.”
“No, don’t.” I spoke up. “Stay here. All of you.”
“Saturn, what are you..?”
I now walked over to the demons on my left. The leader of the group stood his ground as I came face to face with him. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours but was only minutes.
He finally stepped a side along with the other demons.
“Saturn.” Jeanne whispered, worried about my safety.
“Come on.”
“What about...?”
“They won’t do nothing. Lucy knows he can’t find the Seventh Seal without the information I have. He won’t try anything stupid, believe me.”
The others started to follow me but the demons stopped them dead in their tracks. I raised an eyebrow at the sight of this.
“I stand corrected.”
“Saturn.” Leysa began to sound scared.
“Look, we’re with her,” Tom tried to explain to the leader of the demons. “So if you’ll kindly let us pass.”
The demon pushed Tom back and at the same time Wats, Dr. Watson and, Doc all appeared out of nowhere. While Dr. Watson and Doc stopped Tom from falling, Wats went after the demon with all he had.
“Say nighty night.” As he hit the demon dead on in the face.
The demon didn’t even flinch and Wats’s fist started to swell up.
“Damn, that’s gotta hurt.” Drew remarked.
Nega went up to the demon changing into his oh so lovely skeleton form and stinking to high heaven of sulfur.
“Watch it, Soul Stealer.” The demon hissed. “Or I can make your death very unpleasant.”
“Soul Stealer?” I raised an eyebrow.
Nega let out a low growl, clenching his fists.
“That was long ago. I don’t do that kind of crap anymore.”
“Saturn...” Val began to ask as I laughed a little.
“Go freaking figure. Lucy not only had his collectors but stealers as well.” I responded, shaking my head a little. “So Neggie do you owe Lucy your soul like I do? Or did he let you off the hook?”
“No.” The demon now turned on me. “He owes Lucy YOURS!”
“No surprise there.” I calmly stated.
“I’d never do it, Saturn.” Nega tried to reassure me. “I’d never hand you over to these bastards.”
“I know you wouldn’t, Jim.”
A look appeared on Nega’s face like he had seen a ghost. He was surprised that I would say his real name considering I never have before.
“Saturn..” Nega began to reply.
The demon tried to attack Nega while he was distracted but that plan soon fell short. As soon as he tried to lay a hand on Nega the demon’s hand began to burn like acid.
“Stupid move.” Nega growled as he swung and hit the demon, sending him backwards on to the ground.
The other demons began to move in until something I couldn’t even begin to comprehend started to happen. My hand, the one with the wrist wrapped up in a black piece of cloth, began to glow a bright white. The demons backed away seeing this as a look of fear fell on each one of their faces.
“Saturn.” Jordan spoke up, noticing the pain on my face, which I was trying to hide.
“GET AWAY!” I roared at him, sensing that he was walking towards me.
My wrist started to drip a drop of blood as the light died out. The blood landed on the ground and as it did the earth began to shake beneath our feet. The demons scattered like flies as lightning flew out of the sky, striking the ground and causing the earth to split open creating an even bigger earthquake. The ground swallowed the demons whole, leaving no trace. And when every demon had been devoured, the earthquake stopped and the ground healed itself up.
“What the hell was that?” Phoenix asked.
“Beats me.” Tom replied, “but whatever it was I have a feeling we’ll see a lot more of it.”
“Wait, where’s Saturn?” Pops spoke up, looking around.
Jordan stepped out of the shadows holding my lifeless body in his arms.
“Is she?” Ven was afraid to ask.
Jordan didn’t answer just walked past them. Jay stepped in front of Jordan stopping him dead in his tracks.
“Move.” Jordan growled in a non-human tone, showing his feral side.
“No. Give her to me.”
“What for?”
“Look, her healing factor can’t heal all the damage done. Just trust me.”
Jordan raised an eyebrow.
“”If she needs to be healed, Val could do it.” Berls interrupted.
“It’s not as simple as that.” Jay replied, keeping his sight on Jordan.
“You’ve been hiding things, haven’t you?” Jordan now demanded to know.
“Yea.”
“Why?”
“Because like Saturn once said before there are orders that have to be followed. Some things mankind aren’t able or even ready to comprehend let alone understand.”
“Jay...”
“You’ve got to trust me. If you care about Saturn, then you would.”
Jordan looked down at me still laying lifeless in his arms. He knew Jay was right. My healing factor wasn’t able to heal all the damage, not if most of the damage was caused by something unknown. Something related to that Seal of mine not to mention my wrist.
“So?”
“Her wrist. Why does it bleed like that every now and then?” Jordan asked. “Why hasn’t the scar healed by now?”
“Jordan, don’t.” Jay replied, shaking his head a little. “Don’t do this to yourself, man.”
“I need to know. I need to understand.”
“Her soul is still damned.” Jay lowered his head, letting out a sigh.
“I don’t...?”
“It was explained to me this way she wasn’t born with her Seal. It was given to her as punishment for the things she had done for hell. And it was the only way she could have her soul cleansed. Which it was after a while. Well apparently after Lucy put that hole in her wrist, he damned her soul again because the nail had been made in the deepest, darkest regions of hell. It was poison and he had put that poison in her. So now..”
“Now what?”
“Her soul and her Seal are fighting with one another and Saturn is caught in the middle of it all. That’s why you have to give her to me.”
“Why?”
“Because if you don’t, Lucy could snatch her soul. And you and I both know if he does so , he can also get a hold of her Seal and the secrets it carries. Even the one about your son.”
“He wouldn’t.”
“He would. He’s a cold-hearted bastard. He doesn’t care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants.”
Jordan looked down at me again before finally handing me over to Jay.
“Here. Do what you have to.”
Jay took my body into his arms and vanished within a flash of light as he spread his wings.
“Well, that was weird.” Bags commented. “So what do we do now?”
“We go after Lucifer,” Jordan answered, keeping his back turned from the others.
“How are we suppose to do that? We don’t have Saturn to help us.” Drew pointed out.
“No, but we do have something he’s deadly afraid of besides Saturn.” Jordan now looked over at Isis.
“Wait just a minute.” Isis began to protest. “I don’t know how to fight him.”
“You wouldn’t have to. Your presence alone would be enough to scare him.”
“But how would that...?”
“We need to buy time until Jay brings Saturn back. You’ll get us that time we need.”
“Man, you’re starting to sound like Saturn,” Fox observed.
“Scary thought.” Seclude shuddered. “Hey, where’s Erika?”
Meanwhile in the cemetery, Thief was near the statue of the Angel of Death on his knees and crying his eyes out.
“What am I doing?” He argued with himself. “I can’t go back. I refuse to.”
“You have to go back.” He heard someone speak up from behind him.
He quickly got to his feet and turned around to see EE standing there dressed in a black flowing dress.
“E, is that you?” He asked, barely able to speak.
She walked over to him, gently touching the side of his face with her hand.
“You need to go back. They need you.” She said with a certain softness in her voice. “Our daughter needs you.”
“What about...?” That’s when he noticed the stain on her dress near her heart. “What happened?”
She collapsed in his arms, looking up at him.
“They know. Lucy. That demon that came to see you. They knew I was spying...” She gasped for air, choking on the blood that was slowly filling her lungs. “That demon he did this. That demon, he’s.. he’s.. he’s...”
“He’s what?” Thief asked.
“He’s Q.” She whispered with her last breath.
Thief fell to his knees, holding onto EE and feeling his blood boil with rage.
“Thief?” He heard someone say.
He looked over his shoulder and saw Erika standing there.
“Is she okay?” Erika asked.
“She’s dead.” He bluntly answered.
“Oh god. Thief, look...”
“Go away.”
“What?”
“You heard me. Go away. Get lost.”
“I wanna help.”
“You can help by leaving me the hell alone.”
Thief now got to his feet, picking up EE in his arms and carrying her. Keeping his back turned, he walked away from Erika.
Jordan and the rest of the familia had now decided to go home and try to figure out a plan.
“So do you have any bright ideas, Yankee? I mean we can’t exactly let Isis go into Lucy’s domain alone.” Preston pointed out.
“We’re not going to. We just have to sneak in undetected. Lucy has some feral in him, so it wouldn’t take him long to sniff us out. That’s why we have to be careful on how we go in or else...” Jordan began to reply.
“We’ll be floating on clouds and playing harps.” Nega finished for him. “Or in Bags’s case, bagpipes.”
“Ha. Ha. So funny. You’re a real comedian.” Bags sarcastically remarked. “I especially like your routine where you get your arse kicked by a demon. Classic material.”
“Piss off.”
“Ha. Ha. There you go again being funny. Keep it up and you might win an award.”
“Listen here you old irish fart...”
“Ooh, now impersonating Saturn. I’m impressed.”
“Would you two shut it.” Gilly snapped at the both of them.
“Damn, someone’s moody,” Preston commented.
“I’m what?” She now turned on him.
“Dead Texan walking.” Fox said, hiding it while coughing.
“You’re a beautiful peach ripening in the sun.” Preston tried to sweet talk his way out of trouble with a sly Texan grin.
“Uh huh.”
“You know I love it when you’re angry. You look so cute.”
“Uh huh.”
“I love you.”
“Uh huh.”
“He’s a dead man.” Fox stated.
Uh guys, you might want to check this out.” Deb spoke up, as she sat on the couch watching the news on the T.V.
Millions upon millions of demons worldwide were dressed in hell’s army fatigue ready to do battle with anyone who dared to attack. Which many countries found out the hard way when their armies were wiped out by these demons.
“Holy sh...” Nega began to exclaim.
“Wait, I thought Saturn already destroyed Lucifer’s army.” Tom scratched his head, confused.
“It seems that was only a small portion of his forces,” Slayer spoke up. “A decoy and we fell for it. Well actually Saturn did as he was probably hoping for.”
“But why would he do that? I mean doesn’t he need Saturn to know who the Seventh Seal is?” Buttters asked.
“Not if he already found out somehow.” Slayer responded, afraid of the thought. “Jordan, where is your son?”
“He’s safe.”
“Okay, but where...?”
“Look, he’s safe. That’s all anyone needs to know.” Jordan growled.
“Fine. I just hope for everyone’s sake you’re right or we’re all royally screwed.”
Erika now walked through the front door, cursing under her breath.
“Where have you been?” Bags asked.
“I found Thief.”
“And?”
She looked over at Slayer and Isis before lowering her head.
“Erika?” Tom sounded worried.
“EE is dead.” Erika bluntly said.
Isis began to cry and Slayer stood there in shock.
“Are you sure?” Phoenix questioned.
“I saw her body. I guess Lucy found out she was spying and had her killed.” Erika answered.
“Damn.” Nega shook his head a little, not believing what he was hearing.
“That’s it, we need Saturn.” Leysa spoke up.
“Look, we can do this,” Jordan reassured everyone. “Besides, we can’t always depend on Saturn or run to her when a problem arises. I mean she’s put her life on the line more times than she’s had to. All because we were afraid to confront hell without her. Well, now we have a situation were we have to and I don’t know about any of you but I’m not willing to hand over the world willingly to the hands of the devil.”
The Arch Angel Gabrielle now appeared before the others within a flash of light.
“Where’s Saturn?” Berls questioned him. “Where’s Jay for that matter?”
“You tell me.” Gabs answered. “They were suppose to show up in heaven.”
“Wait, their not there?” Pops asked.
“No.”
Preston quickly stepped away from Jordan after seeing how red his face was getting.
“Look out, the Yankee is about to blow.”
“Jordan?” Ven began to speak up.
“I’m fine.” He interrupted in a growl, clenching his fists so tight that his claws unsheathed.
“Whoa! Okay then.” Fox raised an eyebrow. “Well as long as you’re fine.”
Jay had now taken my body into the depths of a forest. I was still unconscious as my healing factor tried to repair the damage that had been done but not being able to repair all of it.
“God, I hope you’re right about this.” Jay whispered under his breath, as he knelt down beside my body, putting his hand on my chest right where my heart was.
His eyes and hand began to glow a bright gold. The glow entered my body, illuminating my whole being before slowly dying out. Both of Jay’s eyes and hand stopped glowing and he almost collapsed next to me.
“Saturn.” He whispered in my ear. “Wake up.”
Nothing.
“Dammit woman, either you get up or I’ll kick the crap out of your soul till hell won’t have it.”
Still nothing.
“Fine, you leave me no choice.”
He bent over to kiss me and as soon as he did, he found himself flying in mid-air without his wings. Hitting up against a tree and landing upside-down.
“Ow.” He said in pain. “Damn. Ow.”
I now slowly floated up off the ground. Floating right side up. I opened my eyes and a white light within me started to illuminate growing brighter and brighter.
“What the..?” Jay began to say before the light engulfed him and the entire forest, spreading out.
Lucifer now sat on his throne in hell when he received an unexpected visitor. Isis walked in noticing the demons watching from every dark corner of the room. She made sure however to keep her sight on Lucifer as he sat on his throne.
“Well, this is a surprise,” he said, raising an eyebrow. “What have I done to deserve such a visit from a Seraphim. A beautiful one I might add.”
“Cut the crap. You know why I’m here.” Isis sneered.
“Picked up a little of Saturn’s attitude I see,” Lucy deviously grinned. “By the way, how is Saturn? Oh that’s right, she’s dead.”
“She could live, you don’t know...”
“No, she’s good as dead. Trust me, she couldn’t handle the power of her Seal. Then again, she should have never been given it to begin with. To think God could take one of my former soldiers from me and I wouldn’t do a damn thing about it. Well, I showed Him. And to think all I had to do to damn her soul again was put a hole in her wrist.”
Isis let out a low growl, trying to remain calm but finding it difficult.
“And what about my mother? Did you need to kill her?”
“Actually, you might want to talk to my demon friend considering he’s the one with your mother’s blood on his hands.”
Lucifer now stepped down off his throne, getting closer to Isis.
“And where is your partner in crime?” Isis demanded to know.
“Around. I don’t really keep track of his whereabouts. I have more important things to take care of.”
“Like what?”
“What do you think?” He whispered in her ear.
“Aren’t you afraid I might kill you?” Isis bluntly retorted.
“No.”
“Why not?”
“Because if you wanted to kill me, you would have done so by now.”
“I still could.”
“No, you couldn’t. You care too much about life. Why else would you still carry Q’s unborn child when you and I both know you could have aborted it if you wanted to.”
Isis now looked at him with shock.
“Oh, I know everything.” He continued to whisper in her ear, reading her mind.
“Leave her alone.” Someone growled from within the shadows of the room.
“I wondered when you were going to show up.” Lucy replied.
“I’m not the only one who’s decided to show up.” The demon now appeared from out of the shadows.
“What do you mean?”
“Look around, notice anything?”
Lucifer took a look around the room to see every demon that was hiding within the shadows, gone.
“What the..?”
“Their here. You messed up big time. You weren’t suppose to go directly after Saturn. I told you what would happen if you did.” The demon stated.
“I didn’t.” Lucifer protested.
“Bull. You did and now their here. Didn’t I tell you to wait until I had everything situated on my half.”
“I got sick of waiting.”
“We’re going to die because of your stupidity, I hope you realize this.”
“No, we won’t there is nothing they can do. Their helpless without Saturn.”
The sound of claws being unsheathed could be heard through out the room. Jordan now made his presence known as he stepped forth with the others right behind him.
“Helpless, really?” Jordan said with a raised eyebrow. “You do realize Saturn wasn’t the only one with a Seal?”
Nega now tapped the shoulder of the demon as the demon turned around to face him. As soon as he did, he found himself flying across the room as Nega hit him dead on in his face.
“That’s for earlier.” Nega snarled.
The demon got to his feet, charging after Nega and only to be stopped by Thief who appeared out of nowhere. Throwing the demon back up against the wall, holding his hand which now had a flame visible from it, inches away from the demon’s face.
“Hey Q, long time no see.” Thief growled in a low tone.
“Q?” Berls now looked surprised.
“Holy crap!” Fox said.
“Can’t be.” Bags shook his head.
“But it is,” Q laughed evilly. “It’s so nice to see my familia again. Even my Westies.”
“Why don’t you rot you bastard.” Thief sneered.
“I can make that happen if you like,” Nega volunteered.
“Now T, would you really wanna hurt the father of your grandchild.” Q grinned.
“What?”
“Oh, Isis didn’t tell you.”
Thief now looked over at Isis as he kept his hold on Q.
“She’s carrying my child.” Q continued.
“Oh my god.” Blaze uttered from her lips.
“Wait, T’s a granddaddy.” Preston raised an eyebrow. “I’ll be damned.”
“You’re suppose to be dead.” Thief now changed the subject, focusing on Q once more.
“What can I say? When you’re soul enters hell you have two choices, suffer or serve. I chose to serve.” Q answered.
“So you sold out to Lucifer, that’s weak.”
“Not Lucifer. Hell. Lucy may run the place but he has yet to fully own it. Just one of many secrets kept from you human filth.”
“You should talk. You were once human yourself.” Thief pointed out.
“True, but I learned my error. The error of being human. Something I plan on not having my child go through.”
“What?”
“Oh, haven’t you heard. I plan on having my child become a full fledge demon. And maybe I can get Isis to trade sides.” Q said, grinning somewhat.
“Not if I burn you to death first.” Thief replied in a snarl.
“You can’t kill me.”
“Wanna bet? EE told me your little secret.”
“What secret?”
“How to burn a demon to death. It just takes enough amount of fire to do so. An amount I’m willing to provide.” As the fire in Thief’s hand started to grow.
“That’s suicide and you know it. You’d burn up.”
“So be it.” Thief’s eyes now began to glow with fire raging in them.
“T. DON’T!” Nega tried to stop him.
Thief began to engulf Q in a ring of fire, engulfing himself as well. Thief was pushing his power to the limit and everyone knew it. His skin began to sizzle and actually start to burn up.
“DAD!” Isis cried.
“I’ll be damned. He’s that crazy.” Lucy remarked. “I didn’t think he’d do it. Damn humans always full of surprises.”
Q began to scream in pure pain as the fire started to burn his flesh, filling the air with a terrible smell.
“Damn, that’s just as bad as what Bags leaves in the bathroom at home.” Gilly held her nose.
“Hey, it’s not that bad, woman.” Bags retorted.
“Whatever.”
Q finally caught on fire burning into ash and letting out a horrible scream as he did, rocking all of hell with the sound. Everyone had to cover their ears afraid their eardrums might bust. Thief let the fire die out, ready to pass out from his wounds. Erika ran over and caught him in her arms before he could hit the ground. He was barely hanging onto consciousness as his breathing became heavier by the minute. Everyone knew this wasn’t good especially Erika who held on to him while Val walked over to help.
“We’ve got to get him out of here.” She said, looking over at Jordan.
“Not yet. We have to take care of something first.” Jordan now directed his attention back to Lucifer.
“Why don’t you listen to your little friend there, feral. He’s in need of medical help. Why don’t you get out of here and save him while you still can.” Lucifer growled.
Val now tried to heal Thief’s wounds but finding out she couldn’t quite heal all of them.
“He’s right, Jordan.” She spoke up. “I can’t undue all the damage. My power..it has it’s limits.”
Jordan didn’t answer just kept staring Lucifer down.
“Jordan?”
“Get him out of here, I’m staying.”
“That’s crazy. He’ll kill you.”
“No, he won’t.”
“He’s right, I won’t.” Lucifer grinned as he went over to a cage and pulled the curtain back.
Inside the cage was the Seventh Seal carrier, Jordan’s son. Laying unconscious and totally unaware of what was going on around him.
“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Jordan roared, going after Lucifer.
It took Bags, Preston, Nega, Tom, Joe, Pops and even Fox to hold Jordan back.
“Make another move and the boy dies.” Lucifer deviously grinned.
“Let him go.” Jordan growled.
“Uh, let me think about it. No.”
“ARRGGGGHH!!!” Jordan roared in anger, going after Lucifer only to find himself being picked up off his feet by his neck.
“Foolish feral. You can’t kill me even with your Seal you’re nothing.” Lucifer hissed.
Jordan quickly stuck his claws into Lucifer’s side. Lucifer quickly dropped Jordan and he landed softly on his feet while Lucifer held his side only to discover blood on his hand from the wound.
“You’ll pay for that, boy.” Lucifer snarled, in pain.
“Lay a hand on him and you’ll have us to answer to.” Berls warned as the others behind her began to get ready for a fight.
Last edited by LadySaturn on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:54 pm

continued....“Oh, so you think all of you can take me on. Fine, I’ll let all of you have a shot at me. Go ahead.” Lucifer said calmly.
Everyone started to go at Lucifer all at once only to find a wave of death surround them. Nega knew quickly what it was. Burning sulfur. He was immune to it but he knew the others without healing factors or powers like his wouldn’t be.
“HIT THE FLOOR!” He yelled but to no avail.
The sulfur had already claimed it’s victims and one by one members of the familia started to fall. The only ones left standing were him, Lucifer, Jordan, the Arch Angel Gabrielle and, Shawna.
“What the hell?” Shawna said looking around. “What happened?”
“Death, you foolish woman.” Lucifer sneered, turning into his true demon form. “I was hoping it would take the rest of you except for Gabs and the feral over there since their naturally immune but no matter I’ll have my army take care of you while I finish off the feral.”
“Isn’t going to happen.” Jay spoke up, appearing within a flash of light, folding his wings behind him. “Didn’t anyone tell you? Your army has been destroyed.”
“Impossible. How could you accomplish such a task?”
“I didn’t do it.”
A lightning type of arrow flew past Lucy barely touching him as it hit the lock on the cage, opening the door.
“What the?” Lucifer eyes got wide.
“Oh yea, did I forget to mention Saturn is alive.” Jay pointed out. “And she’s pissed.”
“I’ll be.” Gabrielle said with a smile on his face. “It has finally happened.”
“What has happened?” Jordan asked.
“You’ll see soon enough.” Gabs answered.
“I don’t care. You hear me, I don’t.” Lucifer growled. “If she’s so sure she can defeat me however, why does she feel the need to hide? Answer me that.”
“Because she wants to see the devil sweat.” Jay replied with a sly grin. “And for some reason, I can see why now. Oh by the way, I can see also why she calls you pit bull cause you look like one”
“Unless of course you’re lying and she’s afraid of what I might do to her feral boy toy over there.” Lucifer laughed. “Also, don’t ever, ever, ever call me that. That damn bi... ”
Another lightning arrow flew by Lucifer, just grazing his skin but leaving just a tad bit of pain for him to feel. He started to curse under his breath holding his arm.
“I wouldn’t push my luck if I were you.” Jay said bluntly. “She isn’t in the mood for games.”
“Why does she continue to hide?”
“I already told you. She wants to see you sweat, pit bull. ”
“Really. Well, it sounds to me like she’s nothing more than a coward.” Lucifer shouted so I could hear.
A third lightning arrow flew, this time directly at him only stopping inches away from him as I stepped out of the shadows. I was dressed in an all white amazon type of warrior uniform. I held a bow in my right hand and my claws were unsheathed. The mark of my Seal shining bright on my forehead.
“The true power of the First Seal.” Gabs whispered under his breath, excited.
“What?” Nega stared over at him with a puzzled look.
“Just watch.”
“Saturn, it’s nice to see you’re in such perfect health.” Lucifer said, noticing the arrow still floating in front of him. “You do realize however you are late, your precious familia is dead.”
“Their sleeping.” I corrected him.
“Oh, it’s so cute when you’re naive. No my dear, their dead. Just like your family before them.”
“Sure about that? Might want to take a look again, Lucy.”
That’s when the familia started to stir. Each member slowly waking up, even Joe. Thief however was still suffering from his wounds but he even began to wake up a little. Preston looked over at yours truly and couldn’t believe what I was wearing. My warrior outfit was so tight it was hugging every curve, almost outlining everything.
“Damn. Thank you dear Lord for blessing me with such a sight.” Preston kept staring. “And what a sight it is.”
“Down boy.” Bags advised him. “I have a feeling Saturn would take your sight she heard you speak like that.”
“Saturn..” Berls began to say.
“Gabs, Jay, get them out of here.” I ordered, keeping my eyes on Lucifer.
“I’m staying.” Jordan spoke up.
“No, you’re getting your son and getting the hell out of here.” I replied flat out.
“Saturn..”
“Please. I’ve got to do this alone. Besides, your boy needs you.” I now looked over at him with a softness in my voice.
“Saturn, I...”
“I know, Richie-Rich. I know. Now go.”
“YOU CAN’T DESTROY ME!” Lucifer exclaimed. “Only Isis can.”
“Think again, Lucy.” I growled as I focused my attention on him again. “She isn’t the only one.”
Gabs now created a portal out of hell scooting the others through it. Jay helped Erika with Thief while Jordan carried his son in his arms. Jordan looked over his shoulder one last time at me before entering the portal. When I was sure everyone was through, I let the Seal on my forehead grow even brighter.
“You’re crazy.” Lucy said, reading my mind.
“How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my HEAD!” I now roared as I let the arrow pierce through Lucifer’s chest right to his black heart.
Lucifer let out a horrifying scream as his body began to turn to dust and the glow from the arrow started to spread through out hell, destroying every region of hell and leaving demons to quickly flee from it’s wrath. Those demons that could survive it’s wrath, that is. As soon as the others stepped through the portal a burst of demon spirits escaped behind them only to be followed by a bright white light which in turn destroyed the portal.
“What the hell was that?” Nega now said, ducking somewhat from the flying demon spirits. “What the hell are those?”
“Demon spirits. Their fleeing.” Gabrielle answered.
“Why?”
“Maybe because Saturn killed Lucy,” Preston pointed out. “Duh.”
“No, it’s more than that.” Gabrielle interrupted him. “She’s destroyed hell.”
Jordan now handed his son over to Leysa as he approached Gabrielle.
“Spill it, angel. What kind of power did her Seal carry?” He now demanded to know.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Like hell you don’t. I know each Seal carries a different power, what was hers?”
Gabrielle lowered his head, letting out a sigh as he did so. Wishing silently he was in heaven instead of on earth, now having to explain to Jordan and the others the power of my Seal. .
“Her’s was of God’s Wrath. It was also that of conquering Hell.”
“In other words destruction?”
“Yea.”
“Hey, where’s Jay?” Buttters asked, looking around.
Jay now appeared within a flash of light, his eyes red from crying he held something lifeless in his arms.
“No, it can’t be.” Fox whispered under his breath.
“She’s dead.” Jay said, trying to keep his composure but finding it difficult to do so.
“No, her healing factor..”
“It’s not working.”
“Then she’ll come back as something else..”
“No, she won’t.” Gabrielle spoke up.
Everyone looked over at him.
“She wasn’t born with her Seal.” He continued, explaining. “It was different for her because she wasn’t born with it.”
“So she’s..” Blaze began to say as tears filled her eyes.
“She’s gone.”
Jordan now walked over towards Jay with a worried look on his face. Sensing how Jay was about to fall apart.
“I want to take her home.” Jordan said. “Is that okay?”
“I saw her die. I saw her..” Jay answered, looking down at me. “It wasn’t Saturn after awhile. It was someone else.”
“Don’t do this to yourself, man. Don’t. It’ll just drive you insane.”
“Here, take her. Give her the funeral she deserves.” Jay handed me over to Jordan.
Jordan stood there holding me in his arms, not believing how cold my skin had gotten or how I looked as white as a ghost. I almost looked like a porcelain doll.
“Jordan?” He heard Tom say.
But Jordan didn’t answer, he was to lost in his own thoughts to do so.
A few hours later, Thief was taken to the hospital and was found to be in critical condition. He was slowly improving however which within itself was a miracle. Jordan’s son finally awoke from his slumber. And as Berls made funeral plans, Jordan sat by my bed side staring at my lifeless body.
“Dammit, why did you do it? If you knew why would you...”
“She didn’t want what happened on Saturn to repeat again.” He could hear some reply from a dark corner of the room. “She didn’t want millions of lives being lost. She cared about the familia, your son and you.”
Jordan looked over to see Gabrielle stepping out of the shadows.
“She did what she had to, to ensure everyone was safe from the devil and Hell,” he continued.
“She didn’t have to sacrifice herself though.” Jordan argued.
“Yea, she did and you know it. If she hadn’t, Lucy would still be breathing.”
“I wanna be left alone.” Jordan now turned his back on Gabrielle.
“Jordan, I know you don’t like..”
“Leave.”
So Gabrielle did. A few minutes later, Ravyn flew in through the window landing on top of the headboard to the bed, looking over at Jordan and letting out a caw.
“She isn’t coming back, little bird,” he said. “It’s just you and I from now on.”
Ravyn let out another caw and then flew back out the window.
“Don’t blame ya, little bird.” Jordan responded, as he began to fall asleep. “Don’t blame ya at all.”
The morning came and with it a horrific discovery. Jordan opened his eyes to find my body missing. At first, he thought that maybe I had been taken but then a familiar smell hit his senses. He looked down at my journal which was opened on his lap. Reading the page it was opened to.
Berls walked in to tell Jordan of the funeral plans and she stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed my body missing.
“What happened? Where’s..?”
“She’s alive.” Jordan said, getting to his feet and setting the journal on the bed.
“Then where is she?”
“She left.”
“Why?”
“Your guess is as good as mine.”
“How do you know she’s alive though?”
“Take a sniff, Berls.”
So she did. The faint smell of cigar smoke and perfume quickly hit her out of nowhere.
“Maybe it’s an old scent?” She suggested.
“No, it’s new.” Jordan answered, as he headed for the door. “I’m going after her. Watch my son.”
“What about the others?”
“Tell them if you want.”
After Jordan left, Berls walked over to the bed and picked up my journal. Reading the page he had just read.
“If it seems that I’m dead.” She read out loud. “Remember this, I may kiss the lips of the angel of death but death will never have it’s hold on me. Also remember that nothing is what it seems to be. Your eyes can play tricks and your mind can fool you but listen to your heart. For it’s the only true thing that can guide you and lead you to the truth. And to me.”
Pops entered the room looking for Berls and was surprise to see her standing there reading my journal.
“Berls, what is it?” He asked her.
“She’s alive. Saturn is alive.”
Thief awoke to the sound of what seemed to be a nurse checking in on him. He really couldn’t make out the nurse since his sight was still blurry but he did pick up on a familiar scent. That of cigar smoke and perfume.
“Saturn?” He whispered under his breath.
Not getting no response, he fell back asleep but not before feeling someone kissing him on his forehead. A few hours later, he would tell Erika of what had happened and she would then go and call the house only to discover that in fact I might well be alive. As to where I was however would remain a mystery but not for long. They would soon know. All of them.
THE END

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:11 pm

MUSIC FOR POETRY FAMILIA SEVEN

1. Joss Stone- "Right to Be Wrong"
2. Foo Fighters- "Resolve", "My Hero"
3. 3 Doors Down- "Loser"
4. AudioSlave- "Your Time Has Come"
5. Lisa Marie Presley- "I'll Figure It Out", "Thanx"
6. U2- "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
7. Tracy Bonham- "Give Us Something To Feel"
8. Anna Nalick- "Breathe (2AM) (Radio Version)"
9. Staind- "Right Here"
10. Poe- "Fly Away"

VivaldiFall
Knight In Camouflage Armor

Post by VivaldiFall » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:18 pm

Once again, an excellent write. Entertaining and riveting.

Jay

Spazway
Lost in a Dream

Post by Spazway » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:03 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed it, Saturn. Well done. :cool:
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:04 pm

Thank you Spaz.. how do ya feel about being in familia eight? :mrgreen:

Spazway
Lost in a Dream

Post by Spazway » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:16 pm

I'd be honoured to be in familia eight. :mrgreen:
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:22 pm

Then it's official I'll give away one secert.. Spaz will be in familia eight.

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:27 pm

awesome... im ready for part eight now... is it done? when can you post it? i'll give you a couple minutes to finish typing it up.. but im gonna need part 8 tonight...
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:15 pm

omg.. yea go figure you would like it.. since you kicked my ass in it. Which wasn't suppose to happen.. By the way, the next time you have Spade write behind my back, I'll go start messing with your muse.. And my god man, I'm working on part eight right now.. chill.. I wanna get it done before I do westies three..

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:43 pm

my muse is already on vacation.. i gots all these poems in my head i want to write.. but it isnt happening...
as far as Westies three.. i want Familia Eight first.. westies can wait.. we never do much anyway. cept get drunk and bum around hitting eachother and making girls squeeze betwen us as we group up on the side walks of many cities
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:35 am

lordie.. :roll: Well someone influenced Spade to write that ass kicking scene and it wasn't me.. ya might want to talk to your muse when it gets back from vacation.. And I told you already.. FAMILIA EIGHT FIRST, WESTIES THREE AFTER THAT.. Don't make me get my stick.. :twisted:

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:45 am

Familia Eight NOW
Friedrich Nietzsche

GoddessErika
In-a-Sense Lost

Post by GoddessErika » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:34 am

:oops: Awww I really am in the familia... how sweet. I like the whole cat thing too! I am a Leo so it's quite fitting! :mrgreen:
© Anarcha Erika Basta
Behind this pretty smile is a story you'll never understand.

the quiet poet
Em Hotep

Post by the quiet poet » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:36 pm

Great. First I'm a traitor. Now I'm a demon.
WTF is next? :roll:

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”