Shadow of Youth Preview!

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

Floetry Spades
I'm the Floesist
Tag line: Veteran

Shadow of Youth Preview!

Post by Floetry Spades » Wed May 11, 2005 1:37 pm

On the Edge Of 16

Their lips slowly embraced one another behind the quiet ribbons of moonlight that cascaded across the LA skyline. Her mouth quievered as the young lady's hand tip-toed over her chest...unhinging her jacket....slowing pulling away from the magic that swirved in circles around Jukoto's sweetness.

This is always madness in love....but there are times when there are justifed reasons for madness. Jukoto's light brown locks swayed in the wind as Sharon pressed her red lips together for a quick peck on the cheek. Every cell in her body twerked at the thought of Sharon taking a dive in her saliva one more time....just to delight her flame yet again.
Sharon looked into the girl's sutle asian eyes,"Your one hell of a kisser...your such a tasty devil."

"I have...." Jukoto said nervously,"...I have had experience."

Her legs swirmed delicatly in the bench as she secretly pulled in closer to Sharon. The Hispanic vixen(Sharon) wore a sexy jogging suit with the jacket unbutton reveiling a white bra. Jukoto's(the Asian girl) hair was pinned up and draping over her eligant white dress. The two girls marveled at the site of the full lunar eclipse. The night was boardering on "Breath Taking"....even the humidity had a scent of romance. There weren't many other couples like them and Jukoto couldn't possibly care less. Sharon looked at the grass as if she was irratated. There was something in Sharon's kiss that made Jukoto feel invinsible....like she was immune to her mother's ingorant words or unresponsive to the teasing of her peers.

Jukoto dangled her feet over the bench,"The eclipse seems so...much more magnificent with you...by my side."

Sharon popped her pink bubble gum,"Yeah I like it too....its so sexy."

Jukoto looked deep in Sharon's circlet eyes....eyes that seemed to drip silk far more prettily then the moon could ever shine. Her English has improved over the last few years....some say Jukoto sounds like that of a princess because of the way she rarly uses contractions...or because she talks calmly and slowly. Her grandmother hired her a tutor to really get her pronunctiation correct and such. The trip from Japan to Los Angelous(LA for short)was more then just eligant...Jukoto flew first class in an exclusive private jet provided by her wealthy mother. Although she missed practing with her Katana(sword) and taking down her nieghbors with her advanced martial arts skills,Jukoto figured she could settle with the simple things such as love....and be just as entertained. She quietly tucked the side of her that had the urge to kick ass under her chin,then she smiled at Sharon who was figiting herself inbetween her thighs. Jukoto looked at her wierdly...

"When the earth comes....between the sun and the moon...all of the sun's light is blocked out. The light...the light around the moon is really the sunset over in my country. It is the only time I ever get to see it." Jukoto said slowly.

"Hahaha.....yeah..." Sharon looked at her starcastically,"But as sexy as that might be...is it as bad as me? You don't like it more then me do you?"

"No,of course not...I just feel like I have....taken for granted the small things like the sunset over in Japan. I love bieng able to watch it all the way on the other side of the earth." Jukoto leaned forward,"I kinda feel like a belong back in...."

"No no no...you belong with me right?"

"I..."

"Shhhhhhh...look at it...its fizzling out and stuff.....ain't that sexy? Its so cute.....hahahaha." Sharon clapped her hands. "Whooooo!"
Jukoto smiled along with her. People could be heard cheering in the distance at the same sight. Somewhere in the trenches of Sharon's voice...it felt like she wss trying to hide something....Jukoto ignorened it and continued on. Nothing could replace the love she felt for her country....not even the beautiful city of angels.

"Yo,lets hit the hay over at your place...." Sharon got up and unbuttoned her shirt more....she switched her hips and pushed her way through the people.

She curled her upper lip and danced a little to the car.

"Come dance with me flavor....come here."

Jukoto laughed softly to herself,"I cannot dance....hahahaha.....sorry."
Sharon took hold of Jukoto's hands and twirled her around...then she pulled in for another kiss.

An old Asian woman with a black stick danced around a field of dead roses...it was Jukoto's grandmother. She smiled and blew out a hint of purple dust from her throat. Her dress was black like her long hair that touched her knees....

"Come on grandchild....your smart enough to see through that facade......she's pulling your little naive leg..."

The drive back home was slow and erotic. Sharon took the wheel of Jukoto's brand new Lexus.....regulary leaning over and kissing Jukoto's strawberry flavored cheek.

Mr.Alex opened the door for them,"Ahhh...Ms.Tokyox,will you be headed towards your room now? I apologize because it hasn't been cleaned since your leaving to see the eclipse."

Mr.Alex was her personal butler...he welcomed Sharon and Jukoto inside her large mansion. The room was adorned with diamonds and shimmering chandeliers. A large flight of stairs welcomed visitors to Jukoto's room. The cook,who was a friend of Jukoto's,came in and asked a few questions.

"Everything ok with you all?" He asked.

Jukoto smiled back at him,"Yes sir...everything went so well."

"How was the eclipse?"

Sharon opened her loud mouth,"It was sexy as hell." She smiled pulling her head back in the process.

Inside her room was an old flower with no blooms. It was Jukoto's grandmother's...a little momento that she told her to keep and use when neccessary. Jukoto had not even the faintest idea as to what the witch doctor was talking about.

Sharon plopped down on Jukoto's fluffy bed and looked around at the fancy setting,"I can't wait to go tell Micheal how 'did up' your room is....your rich as hell girl. Where you get your money?"

"My mother is one of the main directors of trade between America and Japan....she joined the force as a secretary when she had no other job available. She worked her way up to the top from there.....without the help of my father,who left us alone to live in America." Jukoto said,she sounded a lot more relaxed then she did early in the night.
Sharon blinked her eyes all pretty and looked over at Jukoto,"Hey...."

"Is there something I can get you?" Jukoto asnswered seriously...not knowing what Sharon implied by that look.

"Yeah..."Sharon popped hard on her bubble gum.

"And what is that?"

"Don't give me that crap....you know what I want sweety." Sharon said.

"I am sorry....but I am not in the mood for that." Jukoto said calmly,trying her best not to hurt Sharon's feelings.
Sharon dropped the smile from her face and headed over to Jukoto. She tossed her on the bed and opened up her white dress.....

"Sharon no..." Jukoto pleaded.
Sharon sent a shiver down Jukoto's spine when she gently stroked the fabric of Jukoto's bra.

"Sharon I said stop." Jukoto pleaded but Sharon went further down her chest with her hands.

"ENOUGH!" Jukoto pushed Sharon's shoulders from on top of her breast.
She pressed her feet swiftly and hard on Sharon's abs...sending her flying to the other side of the room. Sharon crushed the flower that Jukoto's grandmother gave her....the flower was flamming hot....it nearly burned through the fabric of Sharon's outfit.

"Bitch,I see how it is! I thought we were in love." Sharon yelled out.

"Do you love me...or do you just want to have sex with me? There is a difference Sharon...I do not think you can tell one affection from the other."

Sharon looked as if she was about to bust...she started to wave her finger in the air,"Shut yo proper talkin',sweet tea drinkin',karaky kickin', ass the fuck up....before I break you...I'm sick of your shit ok? You need to be alone...."

"Sharon wait.....I went to far and I'm sorry! Sharon I'm sorry!" Jukoto pleaded.

Sharon picked up the rose that was on the floor and tried to throw it at Jukoto as a sign of disrespect but the rose burned a scab in her hand.
Sharon turned towards the door,"I'm gonna give you somethin' bitter to taste in just a lil' while you bitch..."

"SHARON!" Jukoto screamed out trying to plead for her to come back.

*SLAM*

And with that slam of her bedroom door....Sharon was gone. Jukoto picked up the rose which felt soft and welcoming to her hands...and kissed it.

Jukoto's grandmother flung her rod deep into the Japanesse breeze. Her flashing hands made a loud swooshing noise....

"Romance isn't always structured to taste sweet.....it'd do you well to remember that child." Her grandmother said talking to the roses in her garden over in Tokyo.

Jukoto felt herself slowly drift off to sleep. It had been a long night and she wasn't too angry at the idea of getting a little rest. She plumited to her bed and slowly closed her eyes.....cradling the rose within her hands. The dream came again....within the craters of her sleep she could feel her grandmother's face smiling...trying to unveil to her the truth.

*************************************************************************************

"You won't make it there, America is dangerous, we haven't got money to survive," a women in her twenties cried out in Japanese as she held on to a man in his early twenties.

"If you don't want a future, than you stay, I'm taking my daughters with me," the Asian man yelled back angrily,he also spoke in Japanese.

"You can't do that, they are my life, I can't let them die in a strange country such as that,' She continued sobbing.

In her arms she held on to a blue bundle. The crying came from the bundle, which made it more obvious that it was a baby. Around them asian people stormed onto the ships going to America...trying their hardest not to miss the flight. An angry man...about 24 years old...knocked down an elderly woman to hop on his plane. The child continued crying as the man tries to grab it out of her arms. A little girl,two years of age, stood beside her mother, not knowing what was going on. She held on tighter to her Mother's shirt as if she was afraid to let go. The older man snatched the baby from his wife's arms and headed towards the ship. The little girl fell down to the floor with her mother as they both weeped....

"Ma, Ma..." The little girl continued.

The angry father yelled at a few passangers that blocked his way onto the ship.....he almost dropped the child in the process. The wife sat crying loudly and uncontrolably....people around her stared and almost stepped on her carcass.The crying wife's mother sat with a black cloak over her face in the distance. She held some black roses inbetween her knuckles while she smiled under the thick black funeral veil. The blooms on her roses fell off instantly and blew away in the wind. The woman in her twenties watched her husband carrying her baby, her second child, away from her and their country of Japan. The baby's deep blue eyes had a surreal image of innocence as they faded away in the distance. The man made it on the ship and took no time to turn around and look his former family in the face.

Jukoto woke up with pieces of the flower broken off in her hand. It cut her wrist, but she didn't care. The dream still caught her attention. It was the same dream that she had the night she left Japan.

"Who is trying to tell me something?" she said to herself.
Her mind refused to take in anymore sleep...but her body slowly gave in. Tommorrow would be her first day at public school so she needed her rest. Every tinder vien in her heart was needed to face Sharon the next day....

Flux

*BANG*

Jukoto read the letter that she had written to herself a few minutes before detailing her actions after she woke up this morning,"I woke to the sound of my mother barking orders at our lawyer, and butlers trying to clean the bottom floors. It was a typical August morning. Our private cook had already prepared my breakfast, and I could smell the aroma seeping through the cracks of my door. The clouds pulled its way across the sky...making it seem as though they were sheltering over me. My chest felt as if a thousand stones had made its way on top of me....ugh....I find it harder and harder to breathe. My mother would be angry when she found out about my wound. It will be just another imperfection for her to complain about. Why does she want me to be perfect? I stood and walked into my large private bathroom. The mirrors caught my attention. My eyes were red from the tears last night. It was a hideous image. My hair was still pinned up because of the date last night. I decided to let it down,it stretched to meet my waist. Suddenly my tears welled up again....at the thought of Sharon. The look she gave me last night was like a piercing knife. I could not take it. I turned on the sink and let the water run a while longer before washing the wound."

She slowly pulled off her torn white dress and turned on the shower cap, making her way inside. The water felt warm through the delicate contours of her back. The flux(water current) relaxed her bodily as it oozed from the shower nozel. School would be one hell of a challenge,Jukoto figured. She started to remember some advice from her old short English tutor."Public school won't be that bad." What if the other kids judged her? What if it was near impossible to fit in. Jukoto was use to being treated harsh due to her many unique qualities. The richness of her family has gotten some far shares of hate dirrected in Jukoto's direction. Her Christian beliefs also got her labeled negativly. Jukoto's sexuality was also distinctive characteristic that leaves her on the short end of respect. Jukoto always considered herself a person of great pride. The thought of those persecutors and their laughter as she walk through the school's many halls made Jukoto's eyes swell up with tears again. Without Sharon to protect her and shelter her from their harsh judgment,things would be harder then she could possibly bare.

"No.....I am not! No...I am not going to fall. Not now....if I can take 35 men at the same time in a sword fight then I can handle my first day of school. Ugh,look at me...I'm acting like a two year old child...I need to compost myself."

Jukoto straighten her face...thinking about taking a knife to her wrists or something to punish herself for being so weak. The flux was all she desired...it was all she breathed....as it ran in wetness down her back. Cool drops of it flowed down her toned hips...then around her straight and sexy legs.....all the way down to the sensitive space inbetween her toes. She turned around to let the water cascade down her back. Jukoto flung her long brown hair making a thud on the shower's glass. The flux carried the noise away gently.....

The flux flowed down his brown face, and through the ripped muscles of his chest....it traveled through the bottom of his abs and down to his hairy legs. Kindred shut off the water and made his way out of the shower. He stood in front of the mirror staring at his naked body. Kindred looked at his reflextion...his manly figure....and he frowned. Nothing was never enough to come even close to the popularity of Micheal....the school football captain and his best friend. Kindred considered himself the better looker inbetween the two of them but he figured that it was money that pushed his best friend ahead socially. Most girls and even some boys,found Kindred to be quite cute,but nobody thought he was anything more then "Micheal's friend". He would always get girls that wanted Micheal first,but decided to settle for him. These thoughts were tearing his self esteem apart. Why wasn't he as good as Micheal,he thought.

"Damn it!" His deep soft spoken voice echoed through the bathroom.
Kindred felt so out of place standing beside his reflection. He envied the way Micheal had the world in the palm of his hands,he was so popular. Kindred ran his fingers down his chest and onto his packs.

"If this ain't enough then what is?" he thought. Without thinking he took his hand and made a fist. He struck the image in front of him and let out a stabbing cry. Blood ran from his knuckles along with the sweat and water from the shower. Tears stormed up again in his head.

"Kindred! You made me think the devil don' stormed our house and took hold of you! What you breakin' in that bathroom!" An elderly voice called out.

On the older woman's ring finger was a beautiful diamond....worth more then anything she owned in that house. It took Kindred a couple of seconds to get his heart beating regularly.

"I..I'm fine, grandmother....."

"Well, then get your steriod inhanced butt moving...I know them pills do some good to those limp legs of yours....you'd think you was in a wheelchair how slow you moved. Do you need help down the front stairs? I swear....I heard that stuff makes you small in all the wrong places." She said through the door.

"Hahahaha......please Ma.....you already takin' shots and its just 7:49 in the morning."

"I know its 7:49 boy....I tie a clock in that long hair of yours to remind YOU that its 7:49...boy you suppose to be at school now. You better take some more of those pills to make you run like super man to your homeroom class." His grandmother said.

"Yes ma'am yes ma'am yes ma'am....just give me a second." Kindred said trying to tie down his long hair.

"If you spent more time on your school work....rather then your face....you'd be a scholar now! Trying to have a sissy fit over a pimple...boy....you kept me up all last night crying about that little old thing."

"Its gone now though....I think it was a razor bump." Kindred looked on his face....searching for more any that he might have to take care of before school,"All good..."

"Whatever child....hurry your little burnt-skin behind on that street."

His grandmother was as loud and vibrant as ever....she had was they called in the ghetto,"The Sugar"...more commonly called,"diabetes". His grandmother was just as energetic as Kindred himself....nobody could ever keep up with the boy like her. Mrs.Jones was a patron of the community....regulary fighting the LAPD off of Kindred's but. Lately Mr.Pataki,who Mrs.Jones is friends with,has taken ill and Vincent Wallace has taken over. Vincent seems to be doing everything in his power to lock Kindred up in jail or the foster home...but his grandmother always cries out loud...testifying passionatly in his defense. More recently she's been preoccuppied with trying to arrange the funeral of Kindred's little playmates. Lately the youth of LA's been droppin' like flies. Kindred took a last look at himself in the mirror...figuring that he would never achieve the status of "Fine" or "Drop Dead Gorgeous"...those titles of nobility seemed to be reserved for Micheal. Kindred couldn't help but admit he had the slight urge to strangle all the pretty out of his best friend. He beat down the thought in his head. Kindred wrapped his body with a towel and was about to leave when there was a sudden knock on the door. It was Sharon.

Kindred's grandmother looked through the peep hole and rolled her eyes,"The town hoe is here to see you Kindred......go get the door....be sure to use a condom....you shouldn't be having sex at all though. I've been trying to get you to go to church and be saved but you keep on messin' with those two dallor vendin' machines. If you sneeze hard enough that loose tramp's panties will fall off."

"Ma please.....do you gotta clown on everybody that knock on our door. You do that to all my dates. This one's just a friend. Maybe she brought you chocolate."

Mrs.Jones femininly flung her hand in the air,"Watch out Kindred. Its just like Forest Gump...you never know what your gonna get from her chocolate. HIV....genital warts.....crabs....that stuff that makes your penis fall off.....un-huh....you don't want none of her goodies."
"Hahahaha....Ma,you got problems..."

"You gon' come back to me 'dickless'...now try and spell that out in your calculator."

Kindred opened the front door and saw Sharon step through. He flashed her a mouth full of golden teeth and welcomed her in.

Mrs.Jones whispered to Kindred from the other side of the room,"You know what to say right? When she asks you who your talking to at this time? Tell her your talking to Jesus."

Kindred tightened the towel around his waist in emabarrassment.
Sharon spoke directly into Kindred's eyes,"That bitch made a fool of me last night. Remember the one I told you about? The new girl? That rich bitch I've been fuckin' around with?"

"The Asian one?" Kindred asked.

"Yeah..." Sharon answered.

A loud wail could be heard from the bathroom as Mrs.Jones saw the mirror that Kindred broke,"BOY! YOU BETTER DO LIKE OSAMA AND RUN! If I catch yo bob Marley looking ass I'm going to snatch the black of you....you gone be lookin' just as pale as that nasty bolimic duffle-bag tramp that you gave yo virginity to. The dumb ding bat wouldn't screw in a lightbulb unless you held a dick to her head....that old slut. I told you not to go with no girl that still shits in her draws."

Kindred put his hand over Sharon's shoulder,"Don't pay her no mind....."

"AIN'T NOBODY WORRYING ABOUT YO GRANDMA!"Sharon looked to the side rolling her eyes.

Mrs.Jones peeped her head through the bathroom door,"Don't open your lip hoe...unless my grandson has his pants around his ankles."

Kindred almost fell to the floor laughing. Sharon charged towards Mrs.Jones but Kindred caught her by the waist.

"Hold up Sharon....don't get yourself hurt."

"By who?"

"Me...." Kindred looked at her serious....and she backed down.

"I'm gonna go wait outside Kindred." Sharon rolled her eyes and stepped out the house.

Mrs.Jones snapped her fingers,"Good idea hoe....before I snag my fist in your fat lip."

Kindred went into his room and got changed quickly for school. He wore his new black jeans and black shirt outfit that he picked out in the store yesterday. Kindred's room didn't have TV was something he hated to do....unlike most Americans. If somebody threw a famous name at him...asking who they were.....then he would respond by asking what school they go to....not knowing who they were talking about. He ran out of the room and hugged his grandmother before he left.

"Grandma knock knock...." Kindred opened up for a joke.

"I'm gon' knock knock you down those stairs if you break another one of those mirrors."

"I know...I'm sorry. I love you too boy...with yo nappy-headed self. Go get Shaquita to do somethin' with those split ends....shave if off or something...gotdamn."

"Yes ma'am." Kindred closed the door behind him.
Sharon was outside the door,"Kindred!"

"What Sharon?"

"Quit Kin, you know exactly what I want and what I'm not getting. Its that girl...."

"What? Asian bitch backfired?" Kindred laughed.

"I need your help Kin. She embarrassed me last night. I can't let her get away with it."

"OK, I'm listening," Kindred said, sounding interested.
Sharon stepped closer and placed her hand through Kindred's thick black...afrocentric hair.

"I can braid it for you again..if you want." She tempted him.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

She smiled,pulling in closer to his ear as if she wanted to bite him. Sharon started to whisper in his ear.

"She's going to school in America today....for the first time. Boy...heh heh...she don't know what she's about to taste," Sharon chuckled.

Floetry Spades,"You wouldn't wanna be left with a clifhanger like this now would you? Wouldn't you want to know what Sharon does to Jukoto in school the next day? Wouldn't you want to meet the character thats being abused at home and caries around the switch blade? Wouldn't you want to meet the trigger happy character that carries around the gun.....don't you want to read more of my poetry...my beautific poetry....poetry that spills ripe moisture from its vine? This book gets more sensual......more violent.....more poetic....more exciting....with each flip of one of its 320+ pages.....I assure you.....if you buy this book.....then you will NOT be dissapointed."

Click here to buy it(you need to have a credit card). For all the kids out there or adults without credit cards.....you all will have to wait until I release an adress on floetryspades.com for you all to send in money to so I can order it for you.

Floetry Spades
I'm the Floesist

Post by Floetry Spades » Wed May 11, 2005 7:06 pm

It needs a little revising...give me a couple of days...argh...hahahaha.....I thought I got everything....

Floetry Spades
I'm the Floesist

Post by Floetry Spades » Wed May 11, 2005 8:55 pm

This is an old copy. Apparently,this is before I did that final revision because I'm looking at the actuall book and a lot of those errors have been taken care of well.....I'll still give the book another revision....

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”