POETRY FAMILIA 6

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

POETRY FAMILIA 6

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:57 am

Poetry Familia 6

So a lot has happened since the Westies had their little adventure in Vegas. Berl finally got the new poetry house built and finished. One problem however, the foundation had shifted a little underneath. Which meant the entire familia wouldn’t be able to move in until the problem was taken care of, which can take up to a year. Or so Buttters told me when I had called Jordan’s place to check in on everyone. Kind of made me feel sorry for Jordan. To put up with the familia for this long and not have any privacy could drive anyone insane. I also found out that Jay hadn’t left his room since the incident in Vegas. I guess he just stocked up on scotch and locked the world out. And even though, I was out on the road looking for Thief and EE, I still thought about Jay. The secret he had yet to be told and how he would react once he finally knew. I also thought about the Texan. I know, shocker. At first, I though God had made a mistake giving the Texan a Seal. However, I began to think differently after he stood up to Lucifer in Vegas. I mean when your willing to fight the Devil even if in your boxers. Yeah, that takes a lot of guts to do. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t mean I’ll start falling for the guy and marry him. I just have a new found respect for him, that’s all. Besides, even though I have found some peace, I still wrestle with some things in my mind. I still have a past I have to remember and deal with. And right now, I couldn’t see myself in a relationship dragging the other person through that crap. Not only that you know how I said that maybe I could finally get some sleep and just maybe the nightmares would stop. Well hell, that was wishful thinking. If anything the nightmares have gotten worse especially since what had happened in Vegas. Anyway, I did eventually find Thief. Not in the best conditions though. What happened to EE had sort of messed up Thief some. Almost drove him to going totally insane. If I wasn’t there to remind him of Isis, he probably would have snapped. We tracked down EE’s whereabouts for six months, only to be lead back to Boston. There were reports that EE had been spotted wandering around the city. She wasn’t the only one though. I was informed personally by a few Arch Angels that Lucy was wandering around the city as well. Probably looking for the last Seal. It was the dead of winter when Thief and I arrived back in town. Barbs, Duchess and, Seclude were sitting on the couch watching T.V. as Thief and I walked through the front door. Isis at the same time was coming down the steps. As soon as she noticed Thief, she ran over giving him a hug. He almost collapsed in her arms, tired from searching.
“Did you find mom?” she asked.
“No.” Thief answered letting out a sigh, as he started to remember just how much Isis looked like EE.
“You look like hell,” Seclude commented, noticing the dark circles under my eyes.
“Where is everybody?” I asked.
“Jordan is at the studio, Jay is upstairs and everyone else is out doing their thing.” Barbs answered.
“I want everyone including Jordan back here in an hour.” I said, heading for the steps to go upstairs.
“Why?” Seclude asked.
“I’ll explain everything later when everyone is here. Now go.”
“Fine. Come on Barbs, let’s go.”
“I wouldn’t go to Jay’s room if I were you,” Duchess spoke up.
“Why not?” I now stopped at the foot of the steps, keeping my back turned.
“He says if anyone disturbs him he’s gonna break their neck.”
I now chuckled a little as I headed up the steps and towards Jay’s room. His door was shut and he had posted a note not to enter. I entered anyway. Jay was passed out on the bed with an empty bottle of scotch laying on the floor next to the bed. He had left his bedroom window open letting the cold of the outside in along with the snow. From the looks of it he was trying to slowly freeze himself to death while remaining drunk out of his mind. Which would work if it wasn’t for his metallic form power, which sort of made him invulnerable, so to speak. It’s like trying to freeze metal that is always heated, isn’t going to happen. You might get the metal a little cold but it will likely remain warm because of the heat. I went over and closed the window, being quiet as I did so. Considering Jay has somewhat of an army background I knew if I made the slightest noise, even with him passed out drunk, he would have still woken up. I now stood at the edge of the bed, watching Jay lay there. He sort of reminded me of someone I knew. Someone who had wings and who was thought of as a ladies man in heaven but that’s not important. At least not now. I snuck up on Jay, climbing on top of him, making sure not to wake him up yet. I quickly unsheathed a set of claws, holding them inches away at the right side of Jay’s face. Jay quickly opened his eyes when he heard the sound.
“Saturn, what the hell...” he started to say.
“Boo.” I deviously grinned. “I heard you had locked yourself up in this room. I just came to see if you were still alive, soldier boy.”
“Yeah..well..um..” He began to feel uncomfortable. “Could you like get off of me?”
“Aww, I’m hurt, Jay. I thought you liked it when a woman was on top.” I remarked, purring in his ear.
Jay was now sweating bullets and seemed nervous. I took one of my claws and slide it down the middle of his bare chest, barely touching the skin. I stopped inches away from the waistband of his sweat pants. Jay couldn’t help but let out a sigh. I quickly got off of him and headed toward the door.
“Hey, what the..!” Jay looked confused.
“That’s what you get for telling the other Westies you saw me naked, soldier boy.”
“But how did you..?”
“Be downstairs in five minutes.”
Jay quickly looked under the covers and then back over at me as I stood in the doorway.
“I’m gonna need a little bit more time,” Jay replied.
“Fine. Just get your bony butt downstairs as soon as you can.”
“And if I don’t?”
“I’ll have Bubba finish what I started.” I answered, as I turned around and left.
“I’ll be downstairs in a minute,” Jay grumbled.
I headed down the steps and towards the kitchen. Hiding behind a wall in one of the cupboards was a secret stash. My stash of Jack Daniels and cigars. I had to create a secret stash awhile back considering a majority of the Westies love to raid my room. Hell, for some of them it’s their favorite past time. As I sat at the kitchen table, I kicked back plopping my feet up on the table while drinking my of J.D. and smoking a cigar. I looked down at my wrist which had a piece of black cloth wrapped around it. My healing factor took care of the wound however a scar for some strange reason still remained. Which I thought was odd but then again I’ve always seen stranger things. Jordan now walked through the back door, looking like hell. Chances are he had pulled an all-nighter in the studio. He looked over at me and a smile appeared out of the corner of his mouth.
“What brings you here? I thought you were out looking for EE,” he said, as he went over to raid the fridge.
“Still am.” I answered.
“How can you..?”
“She’s in the city or so rumor has it. Look, there’s gonna be a meeting in a half an hour.” I now took another sip of J.D.
“About what?” Jordan sat across from me at the table as he opened up a can of pop.
“What, no scotch?” I sarcastically remarked.
Jordan raised an eyebrow, staring at me.
“Unlike some people I know how to control my drinking,” he calmly pointed out.
“I don’t drink all the time,” I growled back.
“Could have fooled me. Every time I see you a bottle of Jack isn’t too far from your grasp.”
“God doesn’t have a problem with it. Why do you? Besides, I have a healing factor I can’t exactly die from it.”
“No, but you can’t keep using it as a way to escape from your memories. From your past.”
Preston now walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. Tom and Bags soon followed afterwards.
“What the hell do you know about my past?” I snapped back at him.
“Look, I’m just worried.” Jordan replied.
“Oh, that’s funny,” I retorted. “Richie-Rich is worried about me. Newsflash for you Richie-Rich, I’m a grown woman I can take care of myself. So mind your own damn business.”
“Yeah, your taking care of yourself so good you depend on a bottle of whiskey.”
“Go to hell.” I got up and left, storming out of the kitchen and almost breaking the kitchen door in the process.
“You shouldn’t have gotten down on her like that,” Tom said.
“I’m worried..” Jordan began to answer.
“I know you are.” Tom interrupted. “But you should know by now that Saturn can be very defensive if she’s approached the wrong way.”
“You know you wouldn’t have that problem if you were a Texan.” Preston spoke up. “It’s a known fact women can’t resist a good southern man.”
“Is that why Saturn keeps kicking your ass.” Jordan bluntly remarked.
“Please your just jealous of the love her and I have for one another,” Preston argued.
“You haven’t been making moonshine out of that old gas tank again, have you?” Bags responded, taking a drink of green beer from the bottle he was holding.
“Look, it was that one time,” Preston started to say.
“And you almost blew up the Pub,” Bags interrupted, bluntly pointing out.
Jay now walked into the kitchen looking for his bottle of scotch. He searched every cupboard only to end up finding it in the fridge. Which was kind of strange considering he never refrigerates his scotch. He likes his scotch like I like my whiskey. Warm and straight out of the bottle.
“God, I hate it cold.” Jay grumbled, still remembering the party the Westies had thrown the night before.
“You left your underwear in the freezer by the way,” Bags spoke up.
“What? When the hell did I..?”
“Told you to stay away from that moonshine.”
Jay watched as Jordan and Preston arguing for a minute before raising an eyebrow.
“What are they fighting about?” He asked Tom.
“More like who are they fighting about,” Tom replied.
“What?”
“There fighting over Saturn.” Bags answered, looking for something to eat in one of the cupboards. “About which one she likes more than the other.”
“Well hell is that all,” Jay said, taking a drink a scotch. “My god it’s so simple. She likes me.”
Both Jordan and Preston stopped arguing and looked over at Jay at the same time.
“What?” Preston asked, sounding confused.
“Saturn likes me,” Jay repeated.
“How could she..” Jordan began to argue.
“She came to see me.” Jay beamed.
“So?”
“In my bedroom.”
“So?”
“While I was laying on my bed asleep.”
“So?”
“She climbed on top of me.”
“So?”
“She had me pinned down while she was purring.”
The room went silent as all eyes were on Jay. No one knew what to say. It wasn’t the fact that I had pinned him down but I had purred. I never purr.
“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Preston jumped Jay, knocking him on to the floor as Preston started to swing his fists.
Jay threw Preston off of him and across the kitchen. Preston got to his feet as quickly as Jay did.
“Shouldn’t we stop them?” Tom asked Bags.
“Hell no.” Bags responded, heating up a burrito in the microwave. “It’s entertainment.”
Jordan now got in the middle of Jay and Preston.
“Look, let’s see Saturn and finally settle this. Ask her who she likes.” Jordan suggested.
“Don’t need Saturn to answer that. I mean it’s obvious who she wants.” Jay grinned.
“Just because she purred for you doesn’t mean a damn thing,” Preston argued back.
“That’s where your wrong. She got sick of playing with you boys and decided to get with a real man. One who can be all he can be in bed.”
“So what that’s like a minute for you.” Preston retorted.
“Funny Texan. Don’t you have a cousin you should be marrying or something.”
“ENOUGH!” Jordan roared, rubbing his forehead. “Now I know why Saturn gets those headaches.”
Thief now stood in the doorway to Isis’s room with his arms folded, leaning sideways on the door frame, watching her paint. Her back was turned so she couldn’t see him. Ever since EE had gone mad and took off, Isis took up painting to deal with her emotions. Ravyn was perched on Isis’s shoulder watching her paint. Ravyn would caw every now and then if she thought something needed more color. And funny thing, Isis knew exactly what Ravyn was cawing about. Ever since the thing with EE, it’s like Isis and Ravyn have formed this bond. A tight little friendship that no one can break. It is kind of hilarious to see a young woman talking to a bird but, hey they understand what the other one is saying. Which if you were to watch after awhile would seem pretty extraordinary. Then again, if you’ve been through what Isis has chances are you’d trust an animal more with your secrets than you would a human. Ravyn now sensed someone watching. She flew off of Isis’s shoulder and went over to Thief, staying airborne in front of Thief’s face as she continued to flap her wings and letting out a caw.
“Nice to see you too, Ravyn.” Thief answered back.
Isis turned around to see Thief standing there. She dropped what she was doing, ran over and hugged him. She loved her father and you could tell. In Isis’s eyes, Thief could do no wrong. Or at least that’s what I picked up from what I saw every now and then.
“How’s my little girl doing?” Thief asked hugging Isis back and not wanting to let her go.
“Dad..” Isis started to say.
“Sorry.” Thief finally let her go. “It’s just you won’t be my little girl forever. Pretty soon, you’ll find someone, get married, have kids.”
“And you’ll be a Grandpa.” Thief heard someone say from behind him.
He turned around to see Q standing there in the doorway with a grin on his face.
“What do you want?” Thief growled.
“I’ve come to see Isis, if that’s all right with you.” Q answered calmly.
“Step one foot in her room and I’ll break your neck.”
“Too late.” Q deviously smiled. “Didn’t Isis tell you?”
“Tell me what?” Thief now looked over at Isis.
“Q and I have been seeing each other.” Isis tried to explain. “Actually we have built a loving relationship and..”
“YOU SLEPT WITH Q!” Thief exclaimed.
“Dad, it’s no big deal. I love Q and he loves me.” Isis replied.
“For God’s sake Isis, he’s a damn Westie.”
“So are you.”
“Isis, that’s not the point. Look, he’s wrong for you.”
“And I’m sure when mom brought you home to meet her parents, they said the same thing about you.” Isis argued back, crossing her arms. “God Dad, I thought you would understand.”
Ravyn now took off to find yours truly. I knew by her cawing that something was up. I headed towards Isis’s room, smoking a cigar and grumbling. I was still pretty much mad at Jordan.
“Thinks he knows me. He’s doesn’t know nothing.” I continued to grumble. “Richie-rich can kiss my..”
I now stopped dead in my tracks as Thief’s voice traveled out into the hallway.
“YOUR WHAT?!?” Thief yelled.
“Getting married.” Isis answered, as I entered her room.
Thief’s face went white and his right eye began to twitch.
“Funny, that’s the same reaction my father had when I brought home Kris.” I spoke up. “He even had that twitch. So what’s going on?”
“Q and I are getting married.” Isis said.
“Say what? You can’t do that.”
“Why not?”
“Uh one your father could kill Q. And two your father could kill Q.”
“Thief can’t hurt me,” Q protested.
“Really. Well, when Thief snaps out of it and sets your ass up in flames, I’d like to see you talk that crap then.” I pointed out. “Q, for God’s sake man, do you like playing with fire? Do you have a death wish or something?”
Deb now entered the room to tell me that everybody was waiting downstairs. She noticed Thief just standing there looking like a ghost while his eye kept twitching.
“Is he okay?”she asked. “It looks like he’s having a stroke.”
I now went up to Thief, snapping my fingers in front of his face. He didn’t react.
“I think your right, Deb.” I said, raising an eyebrow. “Anyway, we’ll have to deal with this later. Right now, I’ve got some important news to discuss with everyone. So let’s get downstairs, pronto.”
Thief now walked over to Q, looking him dead in the eyes.
“Saturn.” Isis sounded worried noticing the look on her father’s face.
“Thief not now.” I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
Thief kept staring at Q in the eyes, creating a flame in his hand. Q started to shake with fear.
“Thief. Don’t.” I now tried to get through to him. “You want to kick his ass later, fine. But right now we’ve got something else to take care of.”
Thief let the flame die out.
“Later.” He said to Q. “Later.”
Thief now turned around and left, leaving Q to stand there sweating with fear, afraid to move.
“Are you okay?” Isis asked him.
“Fine.” He tried to hide his fear from her. “Let’s get downstairs.”
Everyone was gathered in the living room, waiting for me. I had decided to go outside and smoke a cigar before the meeting. Not twenty-four hours back and I was already dealing with more things than I could handle. I now came inside, walking into the living room. I walked right past Jordan, giving him the cold shoulder.
“Damn, is it me or did it just get cold in here?” Preston remarked, being a smartass.
Jeannie smacked him in the back of his head.
“So what’s up, Saturn?” Berl asked.
“EE might be in town.” I answered.
“Is that all. We can just find her and..”
“It’s not that simple. Her power it’s..”
“Saturn, what is it?”
“It’s grown stronger.” Thief spoke up, seeing how hard it was for me to explain. “She almost killed me in Arizona and she also almost blasted Saturn into the Pacific Ocean.”
“Thank you for telling everyone that, Thief.” I growled in a low tone.
“Your welcome.” He grinned.
“Smartass.”
“Naturally born, baby.”
“Anyway, there’s more,” I continued. “Lucy is also in town looking for the Seventh Seal.”
“Wait isn’t Preston...” Pops began to reply.
“Um..that’s the thing. There was a mix-up. Preston..you see the philosopher is actually the Fifth Seal.” I tried my best to explain. “The Seventh Seal has yet to be discovered.”
“But Saturn you know who the Seventh Seal is,” Ven pointed out.
“Yeah, I do.” I now lowered my head, closing my eyes. “God, I’m getting too old for this.”
“Your only twenty-five.” Bags scoffed rolling his eyes.
“On the outside, old man. On the outside.”
“Saturn, who is the Seventh Seal?” Jeannie asked.
I stayed quiet for a minute. Debating in my own mind if I should tell them. I knew if I did, I’d probably risk their lives, putting them in the line of danger. Something I didn’t want to do.
“Saturn.” Pops said, reading my mind.
“I told you before to say out of my head.” I grumbled.
“I know but I worry.”
I continued to grumble, this time under my breath. Pops just smiled.
“I think the Seventh Seal is another Westie. That’s why she isn’t saying anything,” Bags said with a devious grin.
“Oh my god, no way.” Barbs responded. “One as a Seal is bad enough.”
“It’s not another Westie.” I growled. “It’s EE.”
Silence filled the room. I looked over at Thief and thought for sure he’d yell or something. Just because of the simple fact, that all this time I knew and didn’t tell him until now. Hell, I expected some sort of rage. Instead he got up from where he was sitting and walked out the front door, not saying a word. Which went way beyond bad and I knew it. Isis soon followed him.
“Shit.” Jay finally managed to say.
“Wait a minute, Ellie isn’t a lawyer.” Gilly responded, thinking about it.
“Not yet.” I answered.
“Saturn, what the hell?”
“Nothing. Look, she’s the Seventh Seal but, that’s not all..”
“My god, how much more is there?” Fox retorted.
“Lucy is after Michael’s child.” Ignoring what Fox had said.
“Wait. Our Mike the poet?” Deb looked confused.
“No. My Mikey. The Archangel.”
“Hold on. How can an Archangel have a child?” Tom questioned. “That’s impossible.”
“One, it’s a long story. And two, no it’s not.”
“Why would Lucifer be after Michael’s child?” Jordan asked.
I now looked over at Jordan and raised an eyebrow.
“Your kidding right? I mean have you ever picked up a bible and read it or is that not your cup of tea, Richie-Rich? And you should know picture bible books don’t count.”
A few of the familia members snickered a little.
“I’m not like the Texan, I can read.”
“HEY!” Preston protested.
“Surprise, surprise,” I sarcastically remarked. “So you know Lucy isn’t going to be so forgiving for being banished into hell especially since Michael threw him down there.”
“You mean fought him.” Tom interrupted.
“No, he pretty much threw Lucy into the depths of hell. Wasn’t much of a fight.”
“So he’s after Michael’s child because of what happened some thousands of years ago. Makes no sense.” Jeannie remarked.
“Makes prefect sense when your looking for revenge. Not only that but Michael is the only angel besides God and Gesu that know how to get the Seals out of the carriers.”
“Why would Lucifer...?” Kindred began to ask.
“If Lucy finds out who all the Seven Seal carriers are, which he knows six already, he can kidnap Michael’s child in order to not only get revenge but any information he wants out of Michael. Including how to extract all Seven Seals out of their carriers,” I explained. “And then he could be untouchable, unstoppable. Meaning Isis not even God could destroy him. It would be the end of Heaven and earth. The end of mankind. The end of you and I.”
“How can a Seal be extract?” Berl spoke up. “ I thought that was something the carrier was born with.”
“It is.”
“Then how can it be extracted?”
“Michael told me how it can be extracted through the soul. You just don’t want to know how.”
“Why not?” Jordan now asked.
“Because the carrier doesn’t revive from it. If anything they die.”
“Then they come back to life, right?” Preston sounded nervous, looking at his hand.
“No, they stay dead.”
“Look, Lucifer doesn’t know EE carries the Seventh Seal,” Bags pointed out. “And I’m pretty sure he had no clue in Vegas when she was with him. So we have an advantage there.”
“Unless EE stops making the waves she does.” I replied. “Then we have something to worry about. Because it won’t take Lucy long to put two and two together. That’s why we have to find her before he does.”
“So who is Michael’s child?” Buttters questioned, curious to know.
“I don’t know.”
“Saturn.”
“Honestly, I don’t know.”
“I’m sure Saturn had a good reason to keep it from you, dad.” Isis said to Thief as they stood on the front porch.
“Like what? I mean what possible reason could she have had to hide it from me?” Thief argued. “For six months while I was with her, she could have told me.”
“No, I couldn’t have.” I spoke up from behind them.
Isis looked over at me but Thief kept his back turned.
“I have something to do inside. So yeah, I’ll be going in.” She said as she headed towards the front door, leaving Thief and I alone.
He didn’t say a word and I could sense his anger. I lit up a cigar and began to smoke it.
“It might rain.” I finally said, not able to stand the silence any longer.
“Why couldn’t you have told me?” he questioned me bluntly.
“Because I knew what would have happened. You would have lost your mind. I mean your wife goes insane, do you honestly think you would have been able to handle the news that she was also a carrier. You know what risk carriers have. For God’s sake, look at what happened to Ravyn. The same thing could happen to EE, if she risked her life. Do you truly think you could handle that if god forbid it should happen? Thief, I was trying to protect you. I didn’t want to see you..”
“I know.” Thief interrupted, walking down the steps to the sidewalk. “ I know you were trying to protect me from getting hurt, but she’s my wife. I had a right to know.”
“Where are you going?”
“For a walk.”
“Thief...”
“I’m just going for a walk.”
“Your lying.” I could sense it.
“No, I’m not.” As he began to walk away, not facing me.
“Terry..”
He stopped dead in his tracks.
“It’s just a walk.” He said, keeping his back turned. “Don’t worry.”
“I’m not worried.” I responded, still smoking my cigar.
“You could have fooled me,” he sarcastically remarked as he began to walk away.
Q now appeared from within the shadows of the porch.
“You know he’s going after EE, right?” Q remained in his shadow form.
“Yeah, I know.” As I continued to watch Thief walk away and out of sight as he rounded the corner.
“So I guess your out of the picture as far as Saturn is concerned.” Preston grinned as he leaned against the door frame to Jordan’s office.
Jordan was sitting behind his desk, surfing the internet on his computer when Preston showed up. He now looked at Preston, leaning back in his chair.
“You really blew it in the kitchen.” Preston continued.
“Didn’t we have this argument already.” Jordan calmly replied.
“Yes, but I thought I should kindly remind you. You know after all I have to be a southern gentleman about this.” Preston now took a seat from across Jordan’s desk.
“Shouldn’t you be going to a shotgun wedding or something?” Jordan remarked.
“Funny but no. Seems to me Yankee, that I have beaten you and all I had to do was wait for you to do something stupid.”
“You forget one thing.”
“What’s that?”
That’s when Jordan jumped over his desk, unsheathing his claws and knocking Preston over onto the floor. Holding his claws inches away from Preston’s jugular.
“I could easily kill you if I wanted to,” Jordan growled. “Hell, if it wasn’t for Saturn you’d be a dead Texan.”
“Go to hell.” Preston snapped back, as his hand began to glow.
Ven walked by, looked in Jordan’s office real quick and ended up stepping back and stopping right in the doorway, walking into the office. She noticed Jordan with his claws inches away from Preston’s throat and Preston’s hand glowing.
“Am I interrupting something?” She asked, raising an eyebrow. “Cause if you two want to be alone..”
“The boy here can’t seem to understand that Saturn wants a real man. One who has experience.” Preston snarled.
“Keep dreaming, Texan.” Jordan growled in a low feral tone. “Why would she want a moonshine, cousin marrying hillbilly when she can have a man of class.”
“Actually both of you are dead wrong.” Ven replied.
They now both looked over at her.
“I think Saturn prefers the G.I. Joe kind,” she continued, crossing her arms.
“What?” Both Jordan and Preston responded at the same time.
“I saw her going into Jay’s room a few minutes ago.”
“Son of a..” Preston uttered.
Jordan got up off of Preston and walked right past Ven. Preston followed right behind him. Both rushed right past Pops who was on his way to the study.
“What is going on?” He asked Ven.
“They just found out Saturn went into Jay’s room,” Ven answered.
“So why are they..uh-oh. Ven, be a dear and go get Berl.”
Joe around this time, knocked on the front door. I had called him earlier to come on over, considering he is after all a carrier. He needed to know what was going on. Drew answered the door, letting Joe in. A few seconds later, they heard some noise coming from Jay’s room.
“What’s that?” Joe asked.
“My guess someone is beating the crap out of someone else.” Drew shrugged his shoulders as he went back to playing video games with Duchess.
Barbs walked into the room and noticed Joe right off the bat. He smiled at her and she began to giggle a little. Drew just rolled his eyes, making a disgusted face.
“Someone’s jealous,” Duchess said, noticing Drew’s reaction.
“Hardly. I just can’t stand it when she goes ga-ga over a guy.” Drew responded.
“Unless the guy is you,” Duchess remarked.
“Shut up.” He grumbled.
Meanwhile in Jay’s room, Jordan and Jay were fighting while Preston stood back letting them beat the tar out of each other. Jordan was about to go after Jay, this time with his claws unsheathed when I stopped him dead in his tracks. Standing between him and Jay.
“Saturn. Move.” Jordan growled.
“No, this has to stop now.” I snapped back at him. “I’m sick of you, Preston and, Jay fighting. There are more important things to worry about. So grow the hell up.”
Berl, Ven and, Pops now all appeared in the doorway.
“Is everything okay?” Berl asked.
“Fine.” I replied as Jordan retracted his claws. “Can I talk to Jay alone or is this going to be a social meeting?”
“Let’s go, guys.” Berl said to the others.
Everyone began to leave except Jordan and Preston.
“Leave.” I said to the both of them.
“No, I’m staying.” Jordan argued. “Whatever you have to talk about with Jay you can do so in front of us.”
“Jealous are we?” I now crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow.
“We’re not jealous,” Preston interrupted. “We just don’t trust Jay.”
“OUT!” I now roared, pointing to the door.
Jordan left grumbling under his breath while Preston stood where he was.
“Either leave Texan or your gonna know what it feels like to be a bird,” I said, not in the mood for games.
“You wouldn’t dare.” Preston replied.
A few seconds later, Jay’s bedroom door flung open and Preston found himself airborne. Flying right over Bags’s head.
“You pissed her off again, didn’t you?” Bags said, not the least bit surprised to see Preston flying in mid-air and landing across the hall.
He now laid upside down looking up at Bags.
“She wants me.” Preston replied. “She just doesn’t know it yet.”
Bags lowered his head, shaking it a little.
After I closed the door, I turned my attention back on Jay.
“So have you decided to come back and finish what you started.” Jay grinned. “After all I wouldn’t blame you if you found it hard to resist a man of military expertise.”
“I’m not in the mood, soldier boy.” I retorted.
“I have ways of solving that.”
“If you want to keep your pickle, then keep it in the jar.” I warned in a growl. “If not..”
That’s when I unsheathed a set of claws as a smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth.
“Fair enough. So what do you want?”
“We need to talk.” I now sat on the edge of his bed.
Jay raised an eyebrow at the sight of this. I knew what he was thinking, just by the devious expression he had on his face.
“Well, it’s nice to know you inherited some things from your father.” I continued in a growl tone.
“What?”
“Nothing. Your mother never did tell you who your father was did she?” I now lit up a cigar, smoking it.
“No, she didn’t.”
“Did you ever ask her?”
“Once but..”
“But what?”
“She changed the subject. She didn’t want to talk about it, I guess. Saturn, why are you asking me all this?”
“Because I know who your father is,” I answered as I kept on smoking my cigar.
Jay got wide-eyed all of a sudden, staring at me in complete shock.
“Who?” he finally managed to ask.
“I think we both know who it is.”
“Michael.” Jay sounded confused. “The Archangel but how could that..”
“He was human the year you were conceived,” I began to explain. “God had to decided to bring your father down a bit from his egotistical trip. Because long after your father had sent Lucy to hell, he thought he was better than any other angel in heaven. And he really didn’t have much respect for humans, except yours truly but, that’s only because I whooped his arse in a fight. Anyway, the year he was human he met your mother. At first, it was anything but love. I think the words your father used to describe your mother when he first met her were spit-fire, hot-tempered woman. And the words your mother used to describe your father... Yeah, they were pretty bad.”
“Why? What did she call him?”
“Well for starters, egotistical bastard came up a lot. And that was the nicest one of them all believe it or not.”
“Ouch.”
“Yeah. She verbally busted your father’s balls, you could say. Your father didn’t like it one bit. After all this is Michael we’re talking about, no one not even a woman talks to him like your mother did and lives to tell about it but she did. I think she without even knowing it secretly captured Michael’s heart.” I now smiled a little, remembering it like it was yesterday. “He never came across a woman like your mother who had so much spunk, as he put it. Hell, after awhile he thought it was kind of cute. Eventually he began to fall for her. Sending her flowers and writing poetry.”
“Wait a minute. He wrote poetry?” Jay interrupted.
“Still does.”
“So I take it my mom fell for his charm.”
“Eventually she did. Took a while though considering that ego of his.”
“So why wasn’t I ever told this before?” Jay asked.
“Both of your parents wanted to make sure you were protected from Lucy. I mean if he had ever found out about you while you were growing up it would have been no problem for him to brainwash your undeveloped mind. It is so easy to influence a child after all.” I answered.
“So does Michael know your telling me now?”
“Yeah, so does your mother. Lucy is getting close to finding out your Mikey’s kid. Besides, you’re a grown man, it’s about time you knew.”
“I want to talk to Michael.” Jay said, trying to understand things. “I need to talk to him.”
“I’ll go find him.” I responded, as I got up and headed for the door.
“Saturn, can I ask you something?” Jay spoke up.
“What?” I now stopped dead in my tracks, keeping my back turned.
“Do you think if this stuff with Michael and Lucifer hadn’t happened that maybe..”
“He couldn’t have stayed, Jay. No matter how much he would have wanted to. He had an obligation to God.” I now looked over my shoulder at Jay. “I do know though he would have fought like hell if he thought he had a chance. He loved you both. Still does.”
I left before Jay could say another word. I now went to my room where Slayer was waiting for me.
“He’s gone after her, hasn’t he?” Slayer asked before I could say anything.
“Yeah.” Knowing she was talking about Thief.
“Saturn..”
“I want you to follow him. Make sure he stays out of trouble. And if you come across EE...” I began to say.
“I know, Saturn.” She interrupted me. “I can handle it.”
“Are you sure? This is your sister we’re talking about here.”
“I can handle it.”
Slayer quickly left with the help of the shadows within the room. I crashed on the bed, hoping to get some sleep. That was however short lived.
“So their sisters,” I heard Jordan speak up. “I would have never guessed it.”
He was sitting in a chair, in a dark corner of the room. That much I could sense.
“Yeah,” I grumbled.
“So that would mean EE is a Power too.”
“Uh no. There can only be one from their family and Slayer was chosen for that job.”
“So did you tell Jay about his father?”
“God, you just know everything don’t you?” As I now opened my eyes and looked over at him.
“Do you have spies or what?”
A smile formed at the corner of his mouth.
“Don’t need spies. This is my home and the walls do talk.” He replied.
“In other words, you were playing spy.”
“Like I said the walls do talk.”
The Archangel Michael now appeared from within a flash of light. He looked at me and then over at Jordan.
“I need to talk to her,” he said to Jordan.
“So go ahead.”
“Alone.”
“I got it. I’ll leave.” Jordan got up and headed for the door, closing it behind him.
“So did you tell him?” Michael asked me.
“Yeah, I did.” I now got up, grabbing a bottle of J.D. off of my night stand.
“And?”
“And what?”
“Saturn.” Knowing full well I was trying to hide something from him.
“He wants to talk to you,” I said, taking a drink from the bottle. “And I think you should. It’s time he knew his father. You even said so yourself. I’m afraid of one thing though.”
“What’s that?”
“That you’ll go in there and act not as a father but more as an Archangel. A very egotistical angel.” I pointed out.
“Saturn..”
“No. I know you, Michael. You can sometimes come off as well an ass. Even if you try not to be. You always think your right or at least what you say is. Your also stubborn as hell. And knowing Jay those are two qualities he inherited from you.”
“Saturn, get to the point.”
“I’m afraid you two might actually bump heads, so to speak, before you even have a chance to have a father/son relationship. Not only that, but things like that can draw attention even that of a demon’s.”
“Saturn, I promise that won’t happen.”
“I hope not or we’re all screwed.”
Michael was about to say something when someone knocked on the door.
“What?” I answered loudly.
“Can I come in?” Jay asked from the other side.
“Yeah.”
Jay walked in closing the door behind him. It didn’t take him long to notice Michael.
“Um...I have to go talk to a certain Texan about something,” I started to say, as I headed for the door.
After I left, Jay kept staring at Michael. Not saying a word at first, just kept on staring. There were so many emotions running through him. So many questions running through his mind. He just didn’t know where to begin.
“I know your mad, I can sense that.” Michael spoke up. “But you have to know I loved your mother, still do. And a day hasn’t gone by that I haven’t thought about her or about you.”
“Funny, can’t say the same about you,” Jay sarcastically remarked as he lit up a cigarette.
“You smoke?”
“Yeah. What? Have a problem with that?”
“No, no. I just didn’t know you smoked.”
“Yeah, well there’s a lot about me you don’t know. Maybe if you would of stayed around instead of splitting, you would have found that out.”
“I had no choice. My time as a human had expired and besides if Lucifer had...” Michael began to explain.
“Don’t.” Jay argued back. “Don’t make up excuses. If you had wanted to, you could have.”
“What you don’t think I fought to stay? You don’t think it killed me to leave you and your mother behind. I had obligations, responsibilities to God. I couldn’t just walk away, it wasn’t that simple.”
“You could have if you wanted to.” Jay snarled. “You could have..you know what forget it now. I’m a grown man, I don’t need my father. I don’t need you.”
“Yes, you do. You don’t realize it but you do. Grown or not.” Michael calmly responded.
“Your wrong. I don’t need you. Not for a damn thing.” Jay growled back, leaving before Michael could stop him.
I now stood out in the hallway, waiting for their conversation to end. Jay stopped in front of me, looking directly in my eyes.
“Keep him away from me,” Jay warned in a growl. “Keep him far away.”
He began to head for the steps to go downstairs and I just stood there, shaking my head somewhat. Sensing the anger rising off of him. Michael stepped out into the hallway while I continued to smoke my cigar.
“Where did he go?” Michael asked.
“Downstairs.” I answered.
Michael started to head for the steps but I quickly stopped him.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” I pointed out.
“Do what?”
“Chase after him. He needs time alone.”
“I’m his father.” Michael protested.
“I know.” I continued. “But how would you feel if your world just got flipped upside-down. He needs time to think.”
“Saturn...”
“Give him time, Michael.”
He looked over at me and a sly grin quickly appeared on his face.
“Ironic.” He said.
“What is?” I asked.
“That a human helps an angel out for once.”
“I help my friends out, you know that Mikey.”
Both Jordan and Joe now came out of Jordan’s office. Walking towards Michael and I.
“We’ve got a problem,” Jordan said, sticking his cell phone in his back pocket. “That was Slayer. EE has Thief.”
“Like we didn’t see that coming.” Michael sarcastically remarked.
“There’s more. She also has Lucifer.” Jordan continued.
“No way.” Michael responded with a raised eyebrow. “How did she..how could she..”
“She’s the Seventh Seal,” I spoke up. “She’s has the power to do what she wants. Hell, she has access to heaven. Let’s just hope she doesn’t know about that yet or else we’re good as dead.”
“So what do you want to do?” Joe asked.
“Get the others together. We’re going after EE.”
“What about Jay?” Michael asked.
“I’ll go get him. Shouldn’t be too hard to find him. Hell, all I have to do is follow the trail of cigarette butts and empty bottles of scotch.” I remarked.
Michael and Joe went off to find the others, while I headed downstairs. Jordan started to follow me and I stopped dead in my tracks before I went out the back door.
“I can find Jay by myself.” I said, keeping my back turned.
“I want to help.”
“Why afraid I might fall over drunk before I even get a chance to save the day.” I retorted.
“Look about that. I shouldn’t have said what I did. I’m..”
“Forget it.” I cut him off, opening the back door. “Just stay here. I’ll find Jay alone.”
As soon as I left, Preston could be heard on the other side of the kitchen door, coughing.
“Dead man.” Preston coughed.
Jordan walked over to the kitchen door, kicking it open as it swung in Preston’s direction smacking him in the face.
“OW! DAMMIT!” Preston exclaimed.
A smile appeared out of the corner of Jordan’s mouth. I was now heading towards the back of the place where a trail of cigarette butts were. The smell of Jay’s cheap cologne along with his anger filled the night sky and intoxicated my feral senses.
“Damn cheap..” I growled as Ravyn flew in front of me, flapping her wings and letting out a caw.
“Where is he?” I asked her.
She flew up into the sky and then down a small trail leading into the woods. I didn’t hesitate to follow. At the end of the trail was a little area where a large rock laid in the middle of it. Jay was laying up against the rock, sitting on the ground and drinking a bottle of scotch. Ravyn landed on top of the rock, looking down at Jay. Jay stared up at me and shook his head a little.
“If you’re here to give me a speech, save it.” he grumbled.
“Actually, I just found out EE has got Thief and Lucy. The others and I are going to save them. I just thought you might want to help but if your just gonna drink yourself past the point of no return..”
“Hey, how the hell would you feel if your world got turned upside-down?” Jay argued.
“It already did.” I calmly responded, crossing my arms as I leaned against the side of a tree.
“Let me guess, when you found out you were a carrier,” Jay retorted.
“No. When I lost my family.”
Jay didn’t know what to say. He felt like an ass for acting the way he did and I could pretty much sense it.
“Saturn, I didn’t mean to..”
“Forget it. Jay, you have a chance to get to know your father. Don’t blow it. If you do, you’ll regret it,” I interrupted him. “So are you gonna help us out or do you still need time to think?”
“I still need time. There’s a lot to think about.”
“Yeah, well I gotta go.” I now turned around to walk away.
“Saturn.”
“What?” I asked, keeping my back turned away from him.
“I know there was a war and that Lucy killed your family but you’ve never really told anyone exactly what happened. So what did happen?”
“You don’t want to know,” I responded, walking away. “You don’t want to know.”
Thief now woke up to find himself in a very large room, somewhat looking like part of a sewer. Tied up to a stone wall by iron chains.
“Morning Sunshine.” Lucy sarcastically remarked, tied up to the wall only a few feet away from Thief.
“Where’s EE? And what the hell are you doing here?” Thief questioned.
“She’s around. Probably planning our deaths.”
“Not exactly.” EE stepped out of the shadows, dressed in a long flowing black satin gown, which complimented the curves of her body when she moved.
“Ellie.” Thief whispered.
Slayer now appeared before EE, stepping out of hiding.
“Sis, you’ve got to stop this.” She pleaded with her.
“And why would I want to do that?” EE laughed. “Especially since I’m having so much fun.”
“Sis...”
“I AM NOT YOUR SISTER!” EE exclaimed, as she raised her hand up, using the power of her Seal to throw Slayer across the room.
Slayer ended up laying on the floor unconscious.
“I guess she knows how to use her Seal.” Lucy said, looking over at where Slayer was laying.
“You think.” Thief snapped back at him. “Wait, you know she carries a Seal?”
“Uh duh. Pretty much figured it out when her hand started to glow earlier.”
“Earlier?”
“You were still in la-la land when it happened. Nothing to sweat over really. She just made it clear she could stop me from breathing if she wanted to.”
Slayer slowly got to her feet, shaking her head a little. She stumbled backwards bumping into something. She turned around to see two red eyes glowing from the darkness. Before Slayer could react, the creature grabbed her by her neck lifting her off of the ground.
“What the hell?” Thief said under his breath as the creature stepped into the light of the room, still holding onto Slayer.
“Something Beburos left for Saturn.” Lucifer replied. “Not only did he drive your dear wife insane, he had her team up with that thing. Kind of puts a damn kink in my plans, if you ask me.”
“Beburos was a fool.” The creature roared.
“Yes, I’ll give you that,” Lucifer replied. “He was a fool. A inconsiderate fool.”
“Do I sense anger in your tone?” Thief remarked.
“Was it that obvious?”
The others and I now wandered through the sewers looking for EE, Thief, Slayer and, Lucy.
“Are you sure their down here, Saturn?” Jeannie asked.
“Yeah.” I answered, using my feral senses to track their scents.
When I finally found their scents, we ended up at a wall. Literally.
“Saturn hon, I think your senses might be off a little.” Deb spoke up.
“No. She’s right on the mark. I can sense them too.” Jordan replied. “Their behind the wall.”
“How can that be?”
“Because there’s a room on the other side,” Berl said, using her power to see what was going on, on the other side of wall. “There’s also something else. Something.. AUGGGHH!!!”
Before anyone knew what had happened, she fell to her knees, holding her head in her hands as she rocked back and forth.
“Berl, are you okay?” Kindred asked.
“I’m fine. There’s something on the other side though. Something evil.”
“I’ll just blast the wall..” Joe started to say.
“No.” I interrupted him. “Whoever is on the other side is probably expecting that.”
“What makes you say that?”
“Because whatever is evil on the other side can sense us. It’s feral.”
“Then what do we do?” Q asked.
“We need something to distract it while we try to get in. We need to have...”
That’s when a smile appeared on my face as I stared directly at Preston.
“Oh no. I know that look.” Preston crossed his arms, shaking his head. “No way.”
I now walked over to him with a sly grin.
“But why not?” I asked seductively. “I thought you always wanted to play the big strong hero and save the day.”
“Uh..um..uh..um..” Preston began to sweat a little.
“Besides, if you do this Presty-Westy, I’ll repay the favor later.” I purred in his ear.
“I’m in.” He quickly said. “What do I have to do?”
“Oh, you’ll see.” I grinned as I walked away. “You’ll see.”
We eventually found a way in through a tunnel and had Preston go in first. That way, it gave us the chance to sneak in undetected. Preston wearing a tutu now appeared before EE, Thief, the creature, Lucy and Slayer. Slayer of course was tied up to the wall.
“What the hell?” Thief said, raising an eyebrow.
“He isn’t wearing what I think he is, is he?” Lucifer asked, just as surprised as Slayer and Thief.
“Yeah.” Thief answered. “Now the question is, what did Saturn say to him to even think about putting that tutu on?”
“What is this?” The creature growled in a low tone. “Some sort of joke?”
“I will now dance my version of the swan lake,” Preston announced.
“OH HELL NO!” Thief exclaimed. “You do that and I’ll set this whole place up in flames. Last thing I want to see is a grown man dancing around in some damn tutu. “
“I’m hurt, Thief.” Preston sarcastically remarked. “I thought you liked my dancing.”
“Don’t go there, Prestina.”
“ENOUGH!” The creature roared, sniffing a little. “Well, well she did show up after all. Oh Saturn come out, come out where ever you are.”
The sound of claws being unsheathed could be heard throughout the room. The creature deviously grinned hearing this.
“Here kitty, kitty, kitty.” He mockingly said.
“ROARRRRR!!!!” I cried out as I jumped the creature from behind, knocking him to the ground and holding my claws inches away from his jugular.
“Beautiful but deadly.” The creature grinned. “God knows how to pick them.”
The others now stepped out of the shadows and were about to get closer when some sort of force field of a wall appeared in front of them. Cutting the creature and I off from anyone else.
“What the...” Q said, getting ready to touch the force field.
“DON’T” Isis quickly grabbed his hand. “You might get hurt.”
“Are we just a tad bit worried, doll.” Q replied with a sly grin.
“I just don’t want to see you get hurt.”
“You should know by now nothing can harm me. Except maybe Thief. Even then I could take him on.”
“I heard that.” Thief spoke up, glaring at Q.
“What do you want?” I now asked the creature in a low growl.
“I already have what I want.” He smiled. “Come on Saturn, don’t tell me you forgot your first love?”
I looked into his eyes and could see something familiar.
“Kris?” I whispered under my breath.
“In the flesh, baby.”
“Impossible.” I argued. “He’s dead.”
“Just an illusion.”
“I don’t believe you.” I now held my claws even closer to his jugular. “And even if you are, you got ugly real quick.”
“I’m hurt. I mean after all the time and love we had put in our relationship, Saturn. Or should I say Melissa.”
“Melissa?” Thief raised an eyebrow.
I now got off of the creature, letting him go.
“It’s her real name.” He stood up, as he replied.
“It use to be.” I corrected him. “But that name along with the life died a long time ago.”
“So you have changed. How have you been?”
“Why did you do this?” I asked. “Why would you work for the likes of Beburos?”
“Why don’t you ask Lucifer. He after all originally brought me back to life.”
“Then how did Beburos...?”
“He stole control of my mind from Lucifer. However that was short lived. I soon overpowered Beburos not just physically but mentally. I had him working for me not long after. Along with Azazel, Isis and, of course your precious EE.”
“Wait a minute, you can control minds?” Ven asked, feeling somewhat confused by the whole situation.
“With ease, my dear. With ease. All though, I do prefer the young female minds over the male.”
Thief now looked over at EE who hadn’t moved a muscle this whole time. He then looked back over at the creature. And that’s when something snapped in him.
“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” Thief roared. “YOUR DEAD!”
The creature just laughed at Thief’s anger.
“I could easily make you think you’re a puppy and have you lick yourself before you ever got the chance to lay a hand on me, boy.”
“Why Kris?” I questioned. “Why did you use so many innocent people to get to me? Why didn’t you just come directly after me?”
“You and I both know that wouldn’t have been any fun. You would of knew I was coming from a mile away before I even got the chance to surprise you. It would have ruined my plans. And speaking of plans, I wouldn’t mind fulfilling one of them right now.” Kris grinned.
“Go to hell,” I growled.
“Tsk, tsk and I thought you so wanted to be with me.” Kris now pulled me close to him, stroking the side of my face and getting ready to kiss me.
“LEAVE HER ALONE!” Jay roared as he appeared out of the darkness.
Kris quickly let me go to attack Jay but found himself being knocked across the room by soldier boy.
“Stay out of the way, if you know what’s good for you, boy.” Kris got to his feet.
Jay now stood his ground. Standing in front of me, so Kris couldn’t touch me.
“Jay.” I began to say.
“I’m not moving,” he interrupted me.
“I don’t need to see you get hurt.” I argued. “I can take care of him myself.”
“I wouldn’t mind if you did.” Kris deviously grinned.
“My god, what a pig!” Duchess exclaimed. “Hey Saturn, what the hell did you ever see in him? For the love of all that is poetic, he makes the Texan look like a Saint.”
“Apologize.” Jay now demanded of Kris.
“Or what?” Kris retorted in a snarl.
Jay now turned his hand into a metallic sword, charging after Kris. Only to end up being tossed across the room like a rag doll. I ran to Jay’s side to see if he was okay. He just looked up at me and a smile appeared out of the corner of his mouth. I helped him to his feet as he now began to slowly stand on his own.
“GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF OF HER!” Kris snarled. “SHE’S MINE!”
Now I don’t know what possessed Jay to do what he did next but let me tell you something it took me by total surprise. He grabbed my by my waist, pulled me close to him and began to kiss me.
“OH MY GOD!” Barbs exclaimed.
After Jay was done, he let me go and I just stood there dazed with a goofy smile on my face.
“There she’s no longer yours,” Jay sarcastically remarked with a sly grin.
“Saturn, are you okay?” Slayer asked.
I didn’t answer. I couldn’t. I was in la-la land and floating on cloud nine. Kris now attacked Jay, knocking him to the ground.
“Uh Saturn..” Tom said trying to snap me out of it. “SATURN!”
“Huh what?” I replied, coming to.
“You might want to help Jay out. He’s getting the tar beat out of him.”
Before I could even get the chance to do so, Kris let out a cry of pain as Jay stabbed him through the chest. A ring of fire surrounded both of them and within seconds they vanished right before our eyes. The ring of fire and the force field disappeared around the same time. Isis and Joe now went over to free Lucy, Slayer and Thief from their chains. EE fainted only to come to a few seconds later with Thief right by her side.
“Thief?” She said confused, shaking her head a little. “What happened?”
“Long story.” Thief answered, silently thanking the heavens to have his wife back.
“Saturn?” Jordan spoke up, noticing how I was just standing there looking at the spot where the ring of fire had been.
“He took my place.” I responded, trying to understand what had just happened. “That was suppose to be me. I was suppose to sacrifice myself. I was suppose to die and he knew it.”
“Saturn, it’s not your fault.”
I just began to walk away from him and the others. Leaving the room. Jordan began to follow but Pops stopped him.
“Don’t. Let her go. She needs to be alone.”
A few days later, I laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling, drinking a bottle of J.D. as Michael appeared out of nowhere. He had been spending the past two days looking for Jay’s soul but without luck.
“He could still be alive,” Michael said. “You and I both know that. Saturn, look I don’t blame you. You can’t save...”
“Don’t.” I now took another drink. “Just don’t.”
“So your not going to listen to what I have to say?”
“Nope.”
“Fine, I’m leaving. I can’t talk to you when your like this.”
He left within a flash of light. Leaving me to drink myself into unconsciousness. Hours passed before I awoke to finding my bedroom window wide open as the snow blew in, landing on the floor underneath the window. I got up to go close the window only to find wet footprints leading to my bedside. I closed the window and just as I did so I felt something brush up against my back. I quickly turned around to see no one or at least nothing. Jordan now knocked on the door.
“Can I come in?”
“It’s your house, isn’t it?” I went over and sat back down on the bed.
Jordan walked in, noticing the empty bottles of J.D. on the floor next to the bed. He didn’t say anything however. Even though I knew he wanted to.
“So did Q and Thief have their talk?” I asked him.
“Yeah. After a few hours of Thief banging Q’s head against the wall, they finally talked it out.” Jordan answered. “By the way, EE has been told everything. Preston is still pissed that Jay kissed you. Also that you sent Bubba to repay that favor. And the familia is worried about you.”
“And you?”
“I’m still trying to comprehend what happened. Saturn, was it Kris?”
“Yeah, it was.”
“How did Jay know you were going to..”
“Between you and me, I think you weren’t the only one reading my journal. I think he knew all this time what I was going to do. This might sound crazy Richie-Rich, but I have a feeling he’s still alive.”
“Saturn, we saw him...”
“He’s alive.”
“So what are you going to do?”
“What else, find him.”
“What if Lucy decides to pull something while your away?”
“He won’t.” I answered, now lighting up a cigar. “If anything he’ll stay low for awhile.”
“How can you be sure of that”
“Because he knows I’m pissed at him.”
Later that night, I left on my motorcycle. Reassuring the family before leaving that I was fine. Last thing I wanted was them to worry about me while I was away. Ravyn decided to come along with me. Which I didn’t mind considering I didn’t think she would have wanted to hang around all the mess that was happening between Thief and Q. Granted, they have talked things out but it doesn’t take long before Q will go and say something to piss Thief off. It’s a Westie thing. As I left, Jordan watched from his office window. I knew he was worried. I could sense it. But he had to realize I had to do this. If Jay was alive then I had to know. Because to be honest, I had a few questions he only had answers to. And I needed to know the answers.

The End.. Or is it?..

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:01 am

Music for Poetry Famila 6:
1. Natalie Merchant "Ophelia", "The Living"
2. Lisa Marie Presley "Important"
3. The Explosions "Here I am"
4. Finger Eleven "One Thing"
5. Garbage "Stroke Of Luck"
6. Gwen Stefani "Danger Zone"
7.Train "I'm about to Come Alive"
8. Vercua Salt "The Same Person"
9. Sheryl Crow "Strong Enough"
10. U2 "Vertigo"

Friend_forever
Rafiki Moyo

Post by Friend_forever » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:47 am

:bow: :bow:

Beautiful... Just beautiful...

BTW: Knew your name was
Melissa :mrgreen:
Just used the wrong spelling!!1

Great story!!!
And as I watch you in this light
I never realized your eyes were full of
So many colors.
~ Jadynara

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:29 am

too much to read at the moment, i shall be back...
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:31 am

I think you should expand the Bags character a bit,... he seems to be the only interesting one of the bunch. :2cents:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:01 am

Hey Bags, I expand u in the Westies stories as it is.. Thank you FF.. And Thief.. get to reading :smack: Pay backs are a bitch aren't they?

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:38 pm

Melissa? I thought it was Melanie?
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

Blaze
Princess of the Stars

Post by Blaze » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:08 pm

HAH! I was right wasn't I! I knew it was Melissa :mrgreen:

Great story there, now I can't wait for the Westies 2
"Being smart is a good thing... it's the dumbasses that make you think twice about it."
-John Swick

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:50 pm

It is Melissa.. :oops: but I like Missy better. and no one better call me Missy the pissy.. cause I'll whoop your arsey.. And no one is allowed to use my real name on here either.. or it's the stick..

Friend_forever
Rafiki Moyo

Post by Friend_forever » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:37 am

Missy?

So the Mysterious missy's finally decided to help us solve her mystery!!

So you finally decide to disclose your REAL identity- After six stories!!!

Great story once more, Missy... er... Melissa... Ahem LadyS!!
And as I watch you in this light
I never realized your eyes were full of
So many colors.
~ Jadynara

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:03 am

awesome, however, my right eye doesnt twitch, its my left.. and HOW THE HELL DO YOU NKOW THAT?!

Saturn, you sure have a way of touching on heartstrings around the comedy bits...
:thewave:
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:05 am

and her name was easily found if you people would have looked.. Quiet and i once upon a time went in search of Saturn details... i believe it was Quite who first discovered her name, then we triangulated her point of origin and her current wherebouts using random posts and historical texts...
Friedrich Nietzsche

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:21 am

In other words they tracked my ass down like I was fugitive and they were the F.B.I.. :mrgreen: They however didn't need to send the bloodhounds..that was a bit too much.. Damn dogs ate up my furniture..

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:43 pm

i love tommy lee jones in those Fugitive movies.. great character...
Friedrich Nietzsche

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:33 am

Maybe I can get him to star in the Westies 2 movie for you, Thief.. heh heh heh :roll: :twisted:

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”