My Sanctuary - Jason Lammons

If you are a member who has a published poetry book available you may post about it here.
Berlie
Behind the Curtain
Tag line: Behind the Curtain

My Sanctuary - Jason Lammons

Post by Berlie » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:19 am

My Sanctuary

Author: Jason Lammons (jasonlammons)

This book of poetry has something for everyone; it brings poetry up to speed and breaks through the barrier of rhyme rhyme rhyme. “My Sanctuary” is a journey through a life. The words in this book paint pictures of places seen and emotions felt. There are no holds barred, the author has opened the door and asked us to step inside, into his world. “My Sanctuary” is poetry flowing from the heart and soul, confronting loss and death, love, lost love, pain, joy, awareness, and deep spiritual experiences. To leave these pages unturned would be to neglect yourself of an experience you deserve. The theater of the mind is the greatest of theaters and the imagery in “My Sanctuary” would definitely start the film rolling in your theater. “My Sanctuary” is a book that is sure to find its home on many coffee tables and in many hearts.

To purchase this book please visit:
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/It ... okid=15825

Format: Paperback 6x9
ISBN# 1410722449
Publisher: Author House
--------------------------------------------------
twisting the throttle
as I lean into the curve
bug SPLAT on my face
--------------------------------------------------
My Poetry Posts | My Poetry Vault | Self-Pub.net

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: My Sanctuary - Jason Lammons

Post by heinzs » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:01 pm

I learned that Jason passed away this last year (February 2012).
Jason was born June 27, 1973, in Shreveport, LA. and went home to be with His Lord and Savior, February 19, 2012, due to complications of surgery.

Jason served in the U.S. Army/Communications in Germany and had the opportunity to travel through Europe extensively. Jason was completing his masters in Broadcast Journalism at LSUS. Jason graduated from Parkway High School.

Jason was a musician, published poet, band promter, D.J., and photographer. To describe Jason would take a whole page. He took life "by the horns," lived outloud, loved hard, and touched many lives with his talent, wit, charm, humor, and intellect.

He is preceded in death (of the body to live eternally in Spirit with God) by his brother, Daniel Lammons; grandfather, Maj./Ret. Charles Dungan; grandmother, Evelyn Lammons.

He is survived by his mother, Jody Lammons; his father, Ronnie Lammons; grandmother, Helen Dungan; uncles, Billy and Bub; a host of nieces and nephews, cousins; and Misty, his girlfriend.
Another one of our small PoetryPages Familia bites the dust :crying: .
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “Member's Poetry Books”