I feel compelled

Resources for victims of abuse seeking help and support. Also good sources for those wishing to help victims of abuse. Post your own stories or impressions of The Ravyn here.

Moderator: thief of dreams

I feel compelled

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:47 am

I am a surviver of abuse myself and I have struggled to over come it and move on. I have read some of what is here and it is very well done. I was just wondering who the ravyn is/was and what happened to this person?
Thank you for having this forum. I am not the only one.

Drew Rush
Seafoam Poet

Post by Drew Rush » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:20 pm

for the full story, just look for the the post in this forum that's titled "Who is The Ravyn (..." i'm sure you probably just overlooked that. But to sum of that long post, she's a member of this website. A very beautiful person inside and out. But she died of cancer less than a year ago. Since she was so close to many of the other members here, and just such a wonderful person, we've made a forum dedicated to her and her writings...or "dribble" as i think she liked to call it.

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:57 pm

"scribbles" Drew, SCRIBBLES!.. sheesh.. dribble? im sure she got a kick out of that one.. lol...
Guest, you are more than welcome here anytime, and if you should choose to share with us your tale (it does help to get it out and write abotu it) you may join the site or remain annonymous or both... i know some things may be hard to say without annonimity so please feel free to post in the Nest at any time...
It is always great to hear that people have been here...
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Drew Rush
Seafoam Poet

Post by Drew Rush » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:03 pm

heh... i'm sure i'm gonna GET a kick for that one...

scribbles...yes...gotta love that modesty...

Floetry Spades
I'm the Floesist
Tag line: Veteran

Post by Floetry Spades » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:58 pm

Drew Rush wrote:...or "dribble" as i think she liked to call it.
Dribble? :roll: Bru Bru Bru...hahahaha...you got em before I got the chance theft..hahahaha...

Purchase my first poetry collection on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Time-Capsu ... ap_title_0

"Floetry, your eyes are so much,
stronger than your voice." -- Jukoto

"Bitter melon is sweet ... In it's own honeyed way .... Like candles don't flicker .... Alone in the rain" -- Miyu

Return to “The Ravyn's Wings”