Question Game

Forum for posting word games, puzzles and jokes.
Autoprune off.

Moderator: thief of dreams

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Question Game

Post by JGarrison » Tue May 20, 2008 7:35 pm

ok so here's the premise, someone answers a question... someone answers it and asks another question... so on and so forth...

so here we go...

What was the best vacation you ever went on?
“What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?”

-Jack Kerouac-

buttterflies
Jasmine Queen

Re: Question Game

Post by buttterflies » Tue May 20, 2008 8:08 pm

JGarrison wrote:What was the best vacation you ever went on?
Last year in April. :grin: Jay and I went to Florida... we first drove to his dad's house in SC, then drove down to Hollywood, near Miami. We kept switching up the driving, but at some point in the early hours after we got into Florida, neither of us could drive anymore, and we pulled over in a McDonald's parking lot and just slept for like two hours.... I'm sure we looked weird and funny. Our room was about a 15-second walk from the water, and we went fishing, and alligator hunting,.... ok, not really hunting. But we saw alligators; I got to hold one and all. Plus it was my first time fishing. We paid a ridiculous amount of money to see the Miami Aquarium and it was really amazing. And we had some delicious drinks (I think I had a Sex on the Beach) at a cool open restaurant near the hotel.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was my best vacation yet..... :)

so, next question: What is the craziest/most outrageous thing you have done in public (something that isn't considered "normal" by societal standards) ?
"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater." -Bono (U2)

"You have no choice of subject matter. You write what's in your heart and on your mind unless of course it's crap in which case it means you've thought about it too much." -Bono

* :mrgreen: *

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Wed May 21, 2008 10:58 am

probably sex in the park right by the ferry terminal while the ferry was in... what can i say we all have a bit of exhibitionist in us :oops:

what's your favorite coffee/tea drink?

-Jack Kerouac-

Nefertari
Queen of the Nile

Post by Nefertari » Wed May 21, 2008 1:33 pm

plain ole black coffee...good stuff!

If you could go back in history and spend a week when and where would you go and why did you pick that place in time? Who would you talk to or would you just observe? opps I guess that is more than one question.... :shrug:
The Queen of ancient Egypt, fair and wise.

IT'S DUSTY IN HERE, CLEAN MY PYRAMID!

The Nile is rising...now I've got MUD!!

Milk White Chocolate
Naughty But Nice

Post by Milk White Chocolate » Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 am

I would go back to the caves of Lascaux, round the time the prehistoric men did their famous paintings and I would paint a cell phone. Just to baffle the archaeologists and have a good laugh!

What the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Money don't make me so broke can't break me.
**My Video Page**

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Thu May 22, 2008 11:59 am

um ever? thats tough... recently probably when i was playing pool at the bar showing off, went for a hard shot and dropped the stick a little to much and full on punched the table thus removing all of the skin and some of the flesh off of my middle knuckle... at least it made the girl laugh :oops:

what was your most recent music/book purchase?

-Jack Kerouac-

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet
Tag line: You Haunt My Soul

Post by Black Star Shine » Thu May 22, 2008 2:14 pm

that would have to be (music wise) Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Hawk Nelson CD's for my birthday. book wise... i think it was Thirsty.

have you ever made a fool of yourself in front of a very large crowd and was laughed at for hours?

Milk White Chocolate
Naughty But Nice

Post by Milk White Chocolate » Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 am

errr...Nope! can't say I have. :roll:

How did you come about writing poetry?
**My Video Page**

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Fri May 23, 2008 9:53 am

i was actually trying to remember the lyrics to "chemicals between us" by bush and i ended up writing something totally origional instead, it just kinda stuck after that....

what's the quality you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

-Jack Kerouac-

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet

Post by Black Star Shine » Fri May 23, 2008 4:02 pm

their laugh, eyes and smile. lol :grin:

have you ever cried while reading a book? not jsut a tear ran down your cheek cry, but really cried

Milk White Chocolate
Naughty But Nice

Post by Milk White Chocolate » Mon May 26, 2008 7:38 am

Yeah! whilst reading "Jeux Interdits" (forbidden games) by François Boyer.

I didn't used to read much in my early teens but one day when I was bored, I came across this book and thought that I would give it a try. It changed completely my approach towards reading. I just cried and cried...and realized how powerful words could be. From there onwards I became an avid reader and now devour book after book.

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
**My Video Page**

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Mon May 26, 2008 8:00 pm

um thats kind of tough since god knows there are some awful movies out there probably the one that was my all time least favorite though i saw on a date and it was "summer catch" or something like that... just awful, but at least it allowed for attention to be turned elsewhere :twisted:

if you could see one band live (regardless of whether or not they're still together or even alive) who would it be?

-Jack Kerouac-

buttterflies
Jasmine Queen

Post by buttterflies » Thu May 29, 2008 10:15 am

JGarrison wrote:if you could see one band live (regardless of whether or not they're still together or even alive) who would it be?
U2!!! ....or perhaps The Beatles..... my answer to such a question is always U2, but i guess if we're talking about bands whether together or alive or not, then probably Beatles is it...

What do you most wish you could be doing right this minute (doing something, or being somewhere else, whatever)?
"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater." -Bono (U2)

"You have no choice of subject matter. You write what's in your heart and on your mind unless of course it's crap in which case it means you've thought about it too much." -Bono

* :mrgreen: *

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Thu May 29, 2008 2:14 pm

i wish i could be living on the gold coast of australia doing nothing more than hanging out on the beach and writing/recording a record... that would be amazing...

what kind of car do you drive? what kind do you want?

-Jack Kerouac-

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet

Post by Black Star Shine » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 am

i have a purple ford tarus... with a sun roof! haha the car i really want (even though its like against all religeions) is a hummer! one with a 300 CD player, amazing bass, and it has to be white... white with bright neon colors that have been slashed upon it! YAY! but alas... i would be shunned for such a vehical. :crying:

whats the most thrilling you have done? (sky diving, bungee jumping, shopping, etc etc whatever)

Return to “Fun & Games”