Question Game

Forum for posting word games, puzzles and jokes.
Autoprune off.

Moderator: thief of dreams

buttterflies
Jasmine Queen

Re: Question Game

Post by buttterflies » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:11 pm

lol.. that was funny, gordy.

i don't have any hobbies that no one knows about. :shrug:

do you believe your dreams have some serious and subconscious significance, or that they are just random thoughts and images thrown together in a jumble?
"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater." -Bono (U2)

"You have no choice of subject matter. You write what's in your heart and on your mind unless of course it's crap in which case it means you've thought about it too much." -Bono

* :mrgreen: *

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet
Tag line: You Haunt My Soul

Post by Black Star Shine » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:19 pm

I really hope that some of my dreams have absolutly no significance... becasue in them i'm a guy that can fly... no joke. I've been harry potter, spiderman, batman, this dude with wings... its kinda creepy... but fun... now I know what its like to ride harry's firebolt!!!!!

BUT! I have been having these dreams lately abotu a guy... a very gorgeous guy... who is in love with me... -sigh-... its wonderful... I hope these dreams have a porpous!

do you read fasted out loud or silently?

Spazway
Lost in a Dream

Post by Spazway » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:14 pm

I read faster silently - I'm too busy yawning when I read out loud! :lol:

Do you believe in soulmates?
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. ~ A. A. Milne

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet

Post by Black Star Shine » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm

soulmates? hmmm... sure! I believe there is someone out there for everyone, even someone as dorky and weird as me! but i don't believe opposites attract.

Have you ever tried hacking inot a friend or family's profile or email fo somekind? either for fun or not

Cyan
Clearwater Poet

Post by Cyan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:37 pm

I used to be into social engineering... that's as much as i'll go into about that.

(reference to earlier comment) I wont say opposites attract 100%, but I certainly have been the point that it can and does happen. A more truing statment is that chaos attracts chaos...

which holiday do you enjoy the most and why?
"in the bright light of day and even in the happiest moments of our waking spirit we are ordered around a little by the habits of our dreams."
- Nietzsche

starfire
Demonstress

Post by starfire » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:19 am

Halloween. I know, everybody says Christmas, but last halloween I dressed up and went out with the neighbor kids as a fairy. My dad went too. He was a pirate. He came up to one house and said, "Yaaarrr, have you any rum?" The lady went back in her house and got him a hotel bottle of it.

I love halloween.

do you believe in love at first sight?

:hearts:

-Sarah
"If a man does not know what harbor he is seeking, no light will be enough to guide him."

buttterflies
Jasmine Queen

Post by buttterflies » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 am

love at first sight? ...nope, definitely not. it's attraction, intrigue and perhaps lust at first sight... but definitely not love. love requires more than first impression; it requires one to get to know the other person... otherwise, it can't be love.

do you believe that love is really all you need, or that love does conquer all? oh, and why? :grin: (i know, that seems like more than one question... but i don't believe it, so want to know if you do -or don't- why?)
"To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater." -Bono (U2)

"You have no choice of subject matter. You write what's in your heart and on your mind unless of course it's crap in which case it means you've thought about it too much." -Bono

Cyan
Clearwater Poet

Post by Cyan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 am

No. You don't "need" much that you allow yourself to believe you need. It's human to desire, and equally human to desire something else once you have what you desired. Being in love... can put you in a place that is very hard to reach without it.. but it can be taken away. true happiness comes from within, from being able to learn to be happy with everything just the way it is; from the most comfortable day to the steaming pile you stepped in.

:2cents:

now for a change of pace
favorite beer?
"in the bright light of day and even in the happiest moments of our waking spirit we are ordered around a little by the habits of our dreams."
- Nietzsche

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Rasputin's Imperial Stout... 9% alcohol, ridiculously dark and thick... absolutely delicious imo, but i haven't found many other people who like it.

what do you put on your burger?
“What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?”

-Jack Kerouac-

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet

Post by Black Star Shine » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:12 pm

well a burger (of course) then lettece, onions (millions of onions, (there can never be enough)) catsup, mustard, mayonise, pickles!, sautaed mushrooms, cheese... hmm.... fries!!!! anyhting you dare me to put on it!!!!

do you prefer CD's or the radio? why?

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:34 pm

cds almost always... i hate commercials... well except for Shane Co. commercials those are sooo funny... and there are a couple of shows on one of the stations that i listen to regularly, but i'm usually rockin a cd...

what's your guilty pleasure song?

-Jack Kerouac-

OriOnpheOnix
vOrtiginOusvOrtex

Post by OriOnpheOnix » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 pm

i know someone who had their lingerie stolen from a lingerie mat.?.

lol.

haha
'
anyway...
i dont know..

she is a crazy girl...

but i really love her

)))(((

-Nirvana Inferno-

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:37 pm

ok think its time to revive this one...

Hows your head feel?(mine hurts like hell inside and out :P)

-Jack Kerouac-

buttterflies
Jasmine Queen

Post by buttterflies » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:39 pm

me too... i've had this awful headache for nearly 3 days now... :darn:

if you've ever smoked pot, what was your first experience like? :)

JGarrison
Babbling Brook Poet

Post by JGarrison » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 pm

most people insist that the first time you smoke you don't get stoned, well i did... i got reaaaaallllly stoned, ate a dozen red hot burritos, then tried to watch fight club for the first time... needless to say it made nooooo sense to me at the time... i enjoyed it, lest i kept smoking up until this year... lol

Whats one thing you've always wanted to try but havent?

-Jack Kerouac-

Return to “Fun & Games”