Two in one

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Two in one

Post by year2027 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:18 am

God belief
Can a tree walk from place to place?
01-24-2016
The question is can a tree walk from place to place? Most people would say no but they never heard about the peculiar carnivorous Venus flytrap plant which can take unplantlike behavior otherwise these tree can wandering around your back yard. The root system has smaller roots that like legs placing the tree a few feet off the ground giving it the appearance it is walking.

Now you can read more about under “liveScience” about “can Walking Palm Tree’s Really Walk” or https://www.facebook.com/events/1581202232136828/ “Trees that walk” or the BBC under “Trees that can walk up to tool per year” Why there so must about this tree if it does not walk and will all trees learn to walk if something changes.

Otherwise if the trees are walking to get food is that some prove that they can think for themselves and this only a beginning to this. They will do what it takes to survived will they change their root like the peculiar carnivorous Venus flytrap plant has? The questions add up when thinking about what will need to change to survived in this new world we are making today.

thank you Roy

God belief
What do people hear when the world said’s they are Schizophrenia?
01-24-2016
I know what I hear is not nounal to most people out their but is does made me mad either because I understand that all people cannot hear it. Does that mean it not there a voice on the phone is not there the person might be hundred miles away or even more but I hear the person as clear as their in the same room I am sating within? So what I had the ability to hear sound waves without the need of electrical tools.

Otherwise I would be imagining the sounds that I hear they would be real but I understood that I could hear things that other could I could teach myself to ignore the voices. If the medical world would stop giving away pills to take away the voices and begin teaching people how to ignore them they help more people. My theist is the medial field known as Psychiatrists or Psychotherapy has the treatment for Schizophrenia wrong they could better treat them with helping each person understand their illness like I have done.

thank you Roy

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”