Hello All

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Hello All

Post by MJPease » Tue May 19, 2015 7:01 am

As I posted on Face Book my Wife Lucienne or lucy for short she is quite short. She has actually shrunk a couple of inches LOL with the Osteoporosis in her spine. Do to multiple fracture in her spine. A couple of years ago she had a procedure to inject glue into the fractures no longer a candidate for this type of procedure. This has led to a chronic pain situation and an inability to ambulate efficiently. Recently this has all caught up and I had to call the rescue squad and she was admitted to the ER and ICU with; The first thing they told me was Pneumonia then the Dr returned and said that she was in acute kidney failure. Then once again they said that her cardiac enzymes were elevated. Through all of this Lucy consistently told the Dr's that we were leaving Tuesday which is today. Flying to Atlanta to attend and be with our Granddaughter for her Graduation on Thursday. She finally came to terms yesterday that she was and I was not to make it to Tori's graduation. Lucy has improved enough to be moved to a step down unit so my honeybunch is moving in the right direction. I've tried to come to the Pages and a nasty pop up would over take my PC and I couldn't regain control of my screen. So I would have to shut down and do a Nortons Power Erase to get rid of it. Then it would return again I went through this for multiple days and yesterday called Norton Support they took over my computer and went after the bastad. Found it and killed it. So hare i am this morning and this PC Control pop up comes and interrupts this very message. At least I was able to make this one go away and continue. Take Care All Love Mike
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

nekot
Poetry Piper

Re: Hello All

Post by nekot » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:59 am

So sorry to read about the trauma Michael. :hugs:

Glad to read that Luci made improvements.

I just checked your FB page and saw an update from 5/26. (I've become somewhat allergic to FB. *achoo* So am not on there regularly.)

Sending good thoughts your way. More hugs.... :hugs:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Re: Hello All

Post by MJPease » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 am

Thanks nekot, I appreciate your concern and best wishes and apologize to You for the couple of month delay in responding. I hope that You and your Family are doing well. I've noticed recently that we or the Elders of the Page's are feeling the effects of aging. We all must remain strong through these life changing events and pass on to each other the effects of positive thinking. Take Care
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”