A WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN GOING ON...

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

A WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN GOING ON...

Post by LadySaturn » Sun May 03, 2015 5:31 pm

There have been more earthquakes than usual. And for some odd reason some places like where yours truly have gotten hit with one. Any takes on what you think is going on?

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Re: A WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN GOING ON...

Post by MJPease » Tue May 19, 2015 6:37 am

I have a philosophy that i developed and pretty much put into words the best that i could with "Pondering What the Dinosaurs Did Wrong" They did nothing wrong and Mother Earth and whatever powers that maybe asked unpolitely to leave. So that she could take a what must of been a much needed rest. A cool off period. She awoke from the ice age and reshaped herself. And all of sudden we arrived some how some way from another planet that was tired and needed a much needed rest or just plain out died like Mars. Now compare us to the previous inhabitants that did nothing wrong and were evicted so violently. What do you think she has in store for us that have been nothing but rude to her well being. Forget about what Mother Earth is going to do, just think about what we are doing to our selves as a civilization right now and in the past. Why do multiple countries who at most times do not agree on Earthly things but put all of there efforts into leaving this planet like with the space program. We can't agree on things here but for Gods sake lest put our joint efforts in getting the hell out of here. I've also written that I feel The human Genome project is part of a Modern Day Noahs Ark. Oh well thanks for the the much needed divergence from my present family crisis. Take Care
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”