Poetry Book Maybe? :P

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

Black Wolf's Blood
Wickedly Innocent

Poetry Book Maybe? :P

Post by Black Wolf's Blood » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:44 pm

I was thinking about this a few minutes ago and wondering if we were going to be doing another book/section-book at some point in the near future? I hope that did not come across as pushy, I was simply curious. :)

~BWB
In his embrace you found yourself. In his kiss you were born. In his words you learned. In his heart you loved. In his absense you hurt.

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: Poetry Book Maybe? :P

Post by heinzs » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:00 am

It was actually a good question. Unfortunately I don't have a good answer for it. Berlie has move on to self-publishing as a profession and rarely checks in here. She was the motivating force behind the anthology volumes we have created. You can, however, put together a personal book on your own and she can help you do that. At the top of the page there is a link to "self-pub.net" poetry book creator that will take you to Berlie's site. You can also do it totally on your own through Lulu press, or a variety of other self-publishing sites. I think Lulu is still the least expensive.

Hope that helps, and sorry that there are no plans for a future anthology.

Heinzs
PP Admin
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Black Wolf's Blood
Wickedly Innocent

Re: Poetry Book Maybe? :P

Post by Black Wolf's Blood » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Ah, okay. Nono, it's completely fine and while I am extremely grateful for the information, I wasn't asking because it was something I wanted to do at this moment, I just saw our past books and was curious is all. Thank you for the self publishing information but I think I might pass on that - somehow it doesn't seem as fun as seeing everyone else's amazing work in one collaboration. :P

~BWB
In his embrace you found yourself. In his kiss you were born. In his words you learned. In his heart you loved. In his absense you hurt.

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”