CHECKING IN...

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

CHECKING IN...

Post by LadySaturn » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:42 pm

First off, still trying to get the internet situation at my place fixed. It's a mess folks. An honest to god freakin mess. :no: I guess that's what happens when you leave in the freakin woods. Any ways, will try to check in more often. Not so much during the week as I am busy but during the weekend when I can get to a library and use the computer or I'm at my dad's place and using his computer. Either way, I will check in more. So how is everyone doing?

Eternum 1
Black Ferret Poet

Re: CHECKING IN...

Post by Eternum 1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 pm

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 am

I miss you LadySaturn You're a major ingredient in the glue that keeps these Pages together. Hurry up and get your shit together you can't leave in the freakin woods forever :mrgreen: Take Care
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 am

It isn't me it's my crappy service provider and the fact that I found out my brother didn't pay for the month he was suppose to and now I have to somehow find cash to pay for what he didn't. It's a freakin mess dude. I've got a 30 year old brother living with me who is acting like a freaking teenager. He hardly works and when he does he spends his money on booze rather than helping with the bills. He also owes me for credit card bills as well. It's just a mess. About ready to kick him to the curb he don't his act together.

And E.T. that's funny. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”