The Stoner Bowl

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

Eternum 1
Black Ferret Poet

Re: The Stoner Bowl

Post by Eternum 1 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 pm

From ET to God's ear. Yes it's only half time; but like I was saying to my eastern friends who were all" Denver this and Denver that and Manning is all experienced bla bla "..... folks in the east seldom see Seattle because of the time difference and they seldom pay attention to what's going on in this part of the world, well I have and Seattle will surprise most. Looks like easy money for ol ET yesiree, sweet greenbacks just a rollin on home to papa.

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:18 am

Way to go! ET How about a loan? :shrug:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 am

Considering the total, utter devistation of the defeat of Denver, by Seattle,....I'm wondering if the Broncos died on purpose???
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

Eternum 1
Black Ferret Poet

Post by Eternum 1 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am

MJPease wrote:Way to go! ET How about a loan? :shrug:
With my windfall I've decided to become a republican, Mike, which means I only care about the unborn and assault weapons or maybe inviting a ménage a trois with Palin and Coulter inside my new survivalist compound/bowling alley/kfc franchise in the remote hills of Idaho.

Just kidding. If you want a loan just ask Bags. I hear he charges low rates compounded hourly for a brown bag containing mixed serial numbered notes. You may have to sign a non disclosure/organ donor agreement, handled by his law firm, Shyster, Lipinoff and Buttinski.

Ciao, :cool:

ET

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:00 am

Just kidding. If you want a loan just ask Bags
I'll send you a credit app Mike,...of course I'm gonna have to charge a little extra on the interest despite the fact that we're buds. It's business ya understand, Mikey, nothing personal. Given the situation I mean. Cabish? OK,... So,...how may I be of service? :2cents:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 am

I'll skip the credit appetizer my friend and just take the money. :shrug: I never heard of an appetizer named credit is it French cuisine? Well anyway I'm not hungry just broke, Show me the money bags :hello:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”