Fakebook

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Re: Fakebook

Post by MJPease » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey Carol, I didn't know you had all those cool pictures of Doggies and Kitties. Dogs just blow me away, seriously my heart melts every time I see one on TV. We have five Doggie grand kids in the family that come visit us for dog sitting or should I say they sit Grandma and Grandpa. It's more like they're the sitters these days :lol: They basically lead us around tell us what they want and when they want it. Dog spelled backward is God. Take Care
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

nekot
Poetry Piper

Post by nekot » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:04 pm

They are awesome.

We have only one grand pup, but lots of adopted (so to speak) pups and kittens via the pet sitting business.

I'm particularly fond of the elderly animals.

I doubt my belief in God, but I never doubt my belief in Dog. :wink:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am

Already like your business page, Ms. Carol. The doggies and kitties are adorable by the way.. Don't tell Bunnie I said that... By the way, the simple fact that I created and basically gave my fur baby her own facebook page should speak volumes on how much I love her even when she is sassy with me after I tell her to get off the kitchen counter. Good grief. I have a child, folks. She's just four legged and furry, folks. :roll: :hello:

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”