Karma ?

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Re: Karma ?

Post by MJPease » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 am

ET is the PPOoK :cool:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 am

We'll just call you P.Pookie from now on.. :lol: :hello:

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 am

I think we should require any new member to show some proff of his/her insanity before registering them. Of course we'll wave that for some of the older members like LS, who've already proven,...beyond a reasonable doubt,....that they escaped from the looney bin long ago. Theif! Great guy, nutty as a Snickers bar...but he's gonna shoot himself in the foot one of these days. ET,...what can I say,...the man's a genius. You know what they say; Madness is just a step away from Genius,...and he's pretty close to the edge at times. :bow: I really like the guy. He's like a walking, talking, encyclopedia Brittanica. Mikey,...one of the rare people I've actually met in person. Just so ya know Mikey,...I wasn't impressed! :mrgreen: No,....I'm kidding,...lovely people Mikey and his wife. Unfortunately,...they live near Buffalo,...and I usually try to avoid Buffalo whenever I'm out that way. :mrgreen: Heinz,...is Heinz still out there? Hello Heinz!! This guys one of the most level headed, patient, nonjudgemental, people I've had the privalege of typing too. He's kept this place alive all these years. Of course now it's on life support, and there's little even he can do. Eh,...he could probably use the break :hugs:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 am

You should talk you crazy Irish fart. :hello:

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”