Pssst...Hey you.

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Re: Pssst...Hey you.

Post by MJPease » Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 am

I think the blackmail threat may have scared us off back then, were a couple of years older now and probably not so worried about a little blackmail at this stage of the game. :hello:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Sun May 11, 2014 8:29 pm

bags123 wrote:I don't think I remember concluding this discussion. Oh yeah,.... I won. :mrgreen:
Only in your head, old man. Only in your head. :roll:

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm

MJPease wrote:I think the blackmail threat may have scared us off back then, were a couple of years older now and probably not so worried about a little blackmail at this stage of the game. :hello:
Hey that's Dark Saturn's game. I just cut off the supply of booze to both the Familia home and the Pub to punish you boys. Seems to work to.

Eternum 1
Black Ferret Poet

Post by Eternum 1 » Tue May 13, 2014 4:08 pm

MJPease wrote: were a couple of years older now and probably not so worried. :hello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_PAEPEiy6o

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 am

I'm doing pretty well,...thank you very much. My oldest daughter's getting married at the end of this month,...in Mississippi of all places! Should be fun. I like her fiance. They're both in the Air Force. They've been separated for the last year and a half. He was stationed in North Dakota, and she was in South Carolina. They've seen each other a few times on vacations etc over that time. My other two daughters and a girl down the street that she grew up with are all Brides Maids. The place we're having the wedding was originally built for one of Al Capone's mistresses back in the day. All is right with my world at the moment. Thank God. :hello:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”