Daddy

A permanent archive dedicated to the memory of Jennifer Sloan. Read The Ravyn's story in poetry and prose. Post your own story or seek help in The Ravyn's Wings forum.

Moderators: thief of dreams, Moongem

Ericb

Post by Ericb » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Hey Danyale. That was an extremely powerful piece of poetry. I know your tired of hearing from me...I just thought that I'd start reading your poetry again.I stopped for a while for certain reasons but I have and probably always will, have an attachment to your poetry. I think everything you write is honest and I think that is a powerful aspect of your writing. Its truthful and not just some tool...countless writers use their poetry to construct various phony phasods but you writing is anything, everything but phony. No,...I am not trying to be annoying again...I am just trying to get back into reading your peotry again...if thats alright with you. Sometimes I forget how much I enjoy your work and its nice that I've began to remember. I know you may not believe it but I think you are a great writer and you deserve recognition.
Last edited by Ericb on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nekot
Poetry Piper

Post by nekot » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:42 pm

:crying: ...uugh

Like all who have posted....this is deeply moving, and wrenching.

And then as i read your responses to the replies, I was moved again. It appears that in spite of the agony you have endured, you are reaching beyond it while digging within to make some sort of sense out of it all. And you recognize that others have experienced the same pain, and sometimes worse...without minimizing your own suffering. I hope that doesn't offend; sometimes I'm awkward with words for these kind of situations.

As far as ending suggestion. Something like...

desired death, only a dream
for the nightmare never ends.
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

Black Wolf's Blood
Wickedly Innocent

Post by Black Wolf's Blood » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:39 am

thanx, u guys!

ERIC!!!!!! u r NOT annoying! and i love u commenting to my poetry, thank u.

NEKOT!!!!!!!! thank u very much! its nice to be prazed(cant spell) adn figured out like that sometimes. and i really like that ending that u put up. would u mind if i used that?
In his embrace you found yourself. In his kiss you were born. In his words you learned. In his heart you loved. In his absense you hurt.

nekot
Poetry Piper

Post by nekot » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:55 am

Black Wolf's Blood wrote:
NEKOT!!!!!!!! ......and i really like that ending that u put up. would u mind if i used that?
:cool: Glad you like it.

Don't mind at all. :grin:

Thanks BWB....

:hello:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

spanky2007
Clearwater Poet

Post by spanky2007 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:33 am

nekot wrote::crying: ...uugh

Like all who have posted....this is deeply moving, and wrenching.

And then as i read your responses to the replies, I was moved again. It appears that in spite of the agony you have endured, you are reaching beyond it while digging within to make some sort of sense out of it all. And you recognize that others have experienced the same pain, and sometimes worse...without minimizing your own suffering. I hope that doesn't offend; sometimes I'm awkward with words for these kind of situations.
Nekot couldn't have said what I wanted to say in any better words.

Black Wolf's Blood
Wickedly Innocent

Post by Black Wolf's Blood » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:06 pm

thanx nekot!

i love the love i feel now from everyone.

thanx, spanky2007! it always makes me happy when someone says they like me stuff. oh, and i really like ur avatar. awesome choice!
In his embrace you found yourself. In his kiss you were born. In his words you learned. In his heart you loved. In his absense you hurt.

Black Wolf's Blood
Wickedly Innocent

Re: Daddy

Post by Black Wolf's Blood » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:24 pm

<cocks head to the side, grin> i changed the ending! <snort, shrug> ok ok, so i didnt change it THAT much, but i got rid of that one part i used to have at the end. <nodnod, smile> yup, i like it much better this way.

His Barbie Doll
Peppermint Princess
Tag line: Bc Im cool like that

Post by His Barbie Doll » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Damn... :roll: ...

You can write!!! Just in case you didn't already know...

You certainly know how to paint a portrait of abuse...

Eye-popping, jaw-dropping, mind-blowing piece... well done!!! :bow:
"Don't doubt yourself... Others will do that for you..."
"There's a reason for everything, and everything has a reason..."
}|#*~*|Me|*~*#|{

Wanna see my Barbie Collection? Click here!

*Bow to the Princess, and she shall bow to you!*

Black Wolf's Blood
Wickedly Innocent

Post by Black Wolf's Blood » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:22 pm

<blink blink, blush, smile> thank u! <bows head slightly> much appretiated!

Return to “The Ravyn's Nest”