Bagsonian Vent-a-meter

Forum dedicated to form in poetry, classical and new, and a discussion of poetic forms and poets.
Forum rules
Forum dedicated to form in poetry, classical and new, and a discussion of poetic forms and poets.
This forum does not autoprune.
LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:52 pm

In your case, Preston you need to wear underpants period and stop stealing mine out of my personal drawer...Find your own victoria secert underwear.. heh heh heh :razz: By the way, shouldn't you be ruling your kingdom of five year olds on the planet pluto.. :razz: :twisted:

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:29 am

Dignity, Lets break that freek'n word down a bit. Dig may be to like or create a whole. nity may be a derogatory word for busy body or dim wit . As in He or She is a real nity. So you put it back together and Dignity means: Ones liking of a nit wit or busy body. Case closed we will have none of that derogatory imflamatory wordage around here no more. From now on dig-nity sucks. Excuse me I have to go and take another pill. The clean underpants in France, doesn't work.
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:41 pm

:lol:

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Post by preston » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:02 am

By the way, shouldn't you be ruling your kingdom of five year olds on the planet pluto.
Be advised that Preston is hereby relenquishing his post as potentate of this pestilence of pernicious, pusillanimous,
precocious, plagiarizing, potty-mouthed plutonians.

I have submitted my resume to the producers of South Park.
I feel I am immenently qualified since I grew up in a neighborhood of Houston, TX named South Park.
A lovely area where children respected the conventions of society, and were satisfied with 3 squares a day and a
dollar a week allowance plus any extra pocket change we could earn mowing lawns, raking leaves or gladly breaking
a sweat over any other chores that needed tending to.

Unfortunately, during my 6th grade year the neighborhood experienced a certain ... shall we say for the sake of political correctness "influx", at which time the wasps fled for the suburbs.

My junior year of highschool, I took my girlfriend for a cruise down to South Park to show her the house I'd grown up in,
only to find a charred foundation where once my proud childhood home had stood. The other houses had all fallen into
disrepair in the 6 short years since we'd moved away.

There's something very sad about seeing the house you were born in burned down and the green lawns of summer now
little more than weed infested patches of black dirt.

But then, that's another story in itself.

-

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:45 am

So let me get this straight, since I didn't have my own computer for the past three weeks.. you've gotten boobs and is now giving up your position on Pluto... I swear to God, you start dressing like lil kim, I'm going to have you committed to the high security wing of the asylum.. *Gets on the P.A. system* "Will Bubba please set up one of the padded rooms in the high security wing, we might have another one on our hands...Thank you.. oh yeah, and if anyone has seen my unmentionables, will you please report to the nurses station.. That is all.. oh wait.. for dinner tonight will be serving Fried chicken with Mashed potatoes and Bubba's surprise dessert..And people, please don't do what you did last time with the mashed potatoes and decorate the ceiling..."

Return to “Form in Poetry, Classical and New”