About this forum

A place for our favorite poetry posted by members. Nominate one of your favorites. Now included "Poet of the Month"!
This forum does not autoprune.

Moderator: heinzs

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

About this forum

Post by heinzs » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:03 pm

Starting a "Poem of the Week" feature was supported by a large percentage of active members. These poems will be selected from nominations made by the general membership. Nominations will be open for one week, after which the poem receiving the most nominations will be featured as "Poem of the Week" for one week, during which the next poem will be nominated. Nominations will begin on Sunday and end on Saturday.

Please post your nominations as replies to the appropriate week's topic started by Heinzs or one of the other moderators.

Community Favorites may be selected from the Poem of the Week nominations, or poems can be nominated separately under the Community Favorite topic. Please check the guidelines for nominating a Community Favorite.

Nominees for Poem of the Week will have their titles placed between double asterisks :
**Title of poem**.

Winners will have a **Poem of the Week** with the date of the award after the title (provided there is room within the character limits). In addition the poem will receive a banner:

Winner: Poem of the Week: (Date to be inserted here)

Hope this makes them easier to find.

Please refrain from using double asterisks in your titles. If you inadvertently do, I shall edit the titles for you.
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:37 pm

:bump:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “Community Favorites, Poem of the Week and Poet of the Month”