**Just One Last Hug** Favorite 8/27/06

A place for our favorite poetry posted by members. Nominate one of your favorites. Now included "Poet of the Month"!
This forum does not autoprune.

Moderator: heinzs

negatvone
Deranged Marshmallow; Leader of The Twin

Re: **Just One Last Hug** Favorite 8/27/06

Post by negatvone » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:16 am

:bump: :bump: :bump:
Entering the sanctuary of my mind may lead to perils of unknown magnitude.......... hold on and embrace the ride. Feel the tolls as we pass from existance into my sought domain of twisted reality. -negatv: 5/05-

If I changed anything I have done in my life I wouldn't be me. Personally, I kinda like me. I'm an asshole, but I'm my kind of asshole.

Friends are what help me guide myself through life. I just have to find the right direction first. -negatv- 10/06

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:24 pm

:thumbsup:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

negatvone

Post by negatvone » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 am

I'm going to keep bumping this one. Gerry deserves a much wider audience on this. This is as beautiful as when a butterfly takes a sip of nectar. It will pollinate many minds.

Love Ya Gerry. I'm You friend to the end. This is a treasure.
Entering the sanctuary of my mind may lead to perils of unknown magnitude.......... hold on and embrace the ride. Feel the tolls as we pass from existance into my sought domain of twisted reality. -negatv: 5/05-

If I changed anything I have done in my life I wouldn't be me. Personally, I kinda like me. I'm an asshole, but I'm my kind of asshole.

Friends are what help me guide myself through life. I just have to find the right direction first. -negatv- 10/06

negatvone

Post by negatvone » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 pm

:bump: Still one of my favorites.

Return to “Community Favorites, Poem of the Week and Poet of the Month”