Lost & Found: A Series of Short Verse

Read about all of the Poetry Pages books, how you can purchase them or how you can be in our next book.
Berlie
Behind the Curtain
Tag line: Behind the Curtain

Lost & Found: A Series of Short Verse

Post by Berlie » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:56 pm

Lost & Found
A Series of Short Verse
by Members of PoetryPages.com

What you have here is one of a kind, a book that should have never been, but somehow decided it had to be, almost willed itself into existence. Books are preplanned orchestrated events... not so here, this book wrote itself, well not quite, synchronicity wrote this book. Spontaneity wrote it too. In an unplanned spontaneous endeavor, members of the online community, PoetryPages.com, came together to write the poems contained in these pages. It began with a poem entitled “lost” then again with a separate poem entitled “found” posted in our forums by Berlie (Kim Eddleman). Others were inspired to begin replying with their own “lost” and “found” poems. Soon there were quite a few of these short poems that all seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces complementing one another and becoming a larger picture. A suggestion was made that they would make a nice collection for a book and this is the result.

~ Shawn Kiser (zero)

Pages: 175
Size: 7.5 x 7.5 in.
Binding: Perfect-bound
Publisher: Jera Web Creations

Price: $12.50

Purchase at:

http://www.lulu.com/content/148014
--------------------------------------------------
twisting the throttle
as I lean into the curve
bug SPLAT on my face