Morning Stars

Forum for your haiku, senryu, tanka, sijo and other short subjects of a general nature of 40 words or less.

Moderators: Spazway, moonflower

OriOnpheOnix
vOrtiginOusvOrtex

Morning Stars

Post by OriOnpheOnix » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:21 am

<center>Morning Stars

Spider web
Cavernous cave
Forlorn
Sky
Broken birds
Fumes
Of
Sunshine
Forlorn
Sky
Marvel of marble
Dreams
Over streams
Intentions
Of stars
Invisible Indivisible
Light
Of
Misdirection

Spider web
Cavernous cave
Walls
Of
Time
Imprinted
With conversations
Of
God</center>

)))(((

-Nirvana Inferno-

Graeme
Seafoam Poet

Post by Graeme » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:51 am

The ending wrapped up your poem so well -
This above all to thine own self be true.

moonflower
enchanted by the magic

Post by moonflower » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 pm

this is awesome orion!.. :thumbsup: :grin:
inside each soul there is music...let the music play..

visit my poets page

nekot
Poetry Piper

Post by nekot » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:38 pm

This is beautiful....dreamlike and mesmerizing.

I pictured angels (whatever an angel looks like :wink:),
and other universes made of stars indistinct to us.

I thought of the sky as a deep cavern with webs of light.

And I thought of the language of god....nonlinear.

I also thought of a book Witness of the Stars which tells the story of the bible in the zodiac.

I greatly enjoyed this write. :bow: :bow:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

OriOnpheOnix
vOrtiginOusvOrtex

Post by OriOnpheOnix » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:52 pm

thank you for your comments.

nekot... the language of god....nonlinear....i like that. that is an interesting perspective.

do you believe in angels then.?.

i know there is this concept of certain creatures that roam the earth, that are half angel half human. i cannot recall the term or name given to such beings. there was once a time where i felt i could see angels in human form. i once knew a female who i called "the last of the angels". i believe that in living life, i lost a certain purity i once had, and this is when i could no longer see angels. but then, later. i was in a car accident. the third i had been in. a rear end collision by a dodge ram truck going about 75 in a 45, we were in a four door cadillac at a stand still in the turning lane, i was in the passenger seat. the impact was sudden and momentous. i remember seeing my feet over my head and touching the ceiling, i had on no seat belt. and then hearing the airbag explode. the car had spun around two or three times into oncoming traffic, we collided with other vehicles, i lost track of time for a moment. when i regained consciousness, i didnt want to move because i thought if i wasnt already paralyzed, even the slightest movement would make me thus. the car horn was blaring unceasingly. my mother was the driver. i was facing the passenger door window. i swear i thought if i turned to look my mother would be dead with her head pressed against the steering wheel. i was reluctant to call out to her, but i did. she answered, and a rush of relief came over me, when she said she was okay. i then brought myself to slowly try to move. the back passenger side door, and into the divide, and a little to my door, was hit by oncoming traffic, and was smashed almost to the drivers side door, i had been narrowly missed. we slowly got our bearings in the smoke of it all. i had to exit the drivers side, and i was still paranoid about being paralyzed.

... we were on the side of the road, waiting for the police/ambulance. i looked up into the sky. when i saw these "particles". they seemed high above me, yet immeasurably close. i was sort of astonished, became transfixed on them. my body felt all twisted up, and i knew i was also in shock. the particles began moving in strange sort of patterns, they seemed to be responding to my gaze. suddenly they all came together, and formed a sphere, or orb rather. the sky that day was overcast with white clouds, and the particles seemed to be almost translucent, or opaque rather. their overall composition was confusing to my mind. the orb loomed over my head, and seemed to pulsate. i had recently watched a program on national geographic on angels. there were a number of people who believed they had seen angels, and they all gave their accounts of their experiences, as well as the forms in which these entities took. many of the accounts were strange, but it made sense to me, because i rationed that an angel would be a creature of light, and everything is composed of light, even inanimate objects, thus an entity such as this could ultimately take any number of forms in order to be understood by the human eye. this seemed somehow to have opened my mind in a way, that became pertinent. i cannot be shore how long i was transfixed. but i felt "a nonlinear communication".

... the thing of it is. my mother and i had gone to get something to eat and i was telling her i was going to be leaving. i had just caught a case which threatened me with the possibility of a twenty year top number, as well as the potentiality of a number of other charges being filed against me, in various jurisdictions, with conviction points/sentences that would have run consecutive like dominos. it was unbelievable and dream like. it was a serious situation, one which seemed to go from bad to worse. i was out on bail. and i had a bus ticket across country. if i would have fled, the charges would remain, and if i was ever apprehended it would have been an almost certain conviction and harsh sentence. this accident and the subsequent "experience" caused me to stay. i ended up receiving an unbelievable plea bargain, due to the slightest lack of evidence, and a wizard representation. and he made the other potential charges go away, due to a general lack of evidence. that incident altered the course of my life. who can really say, all we really have is the experiences processed by our individual cognitive systems. these having been programmed by all sorts of things, such as a judeo christian society, eurocentric education system, television based culture, methodological subliminal brain washing,… but i honestly believe we as creatures of the modern, are capable of the transcendence of everything, for a moment of purity. i have had all sorts of strange experiences.

nekot
Poetry Piper

Post by nekot » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:18 pm

OriOnpheOnix wrote:thank you for your comments.

nekot... the language of god....nonlinear....i like that. that is an interesting perspective.

do you believe in angels then.?.

i know there is this concept of certain creatures that roam the earth, that are half angel half human. i cannot recall the term or name given to such beings. there was once a time where i felt i could see angels in human form. i once knew a female who i called "the last of the angels". i believe that in living life, i lost a certain purity i once had, and this is when i could no longer see angels. but then, later. i was in a car accident. the third i had been in. a rear end collision by a dodge ram truck going about 75 in a 45, we were in a four door cadillac at a stand still in the turning lane, i was in the passenger seat. the impact was sudden and momentous. i remember seeing my feet over my head and touching the ceiling, i had on no seat belt. and then hearing the airbag explode. the car had spun around two or three times into oncoming traffic, we collided with other vehicles, i lost track of time for a moment. when i regained consciousness, i didnt want to move because i thought if i wasnt already paralyzed, even the slightest movement would make me thus. the car horn was blaring unceasingly. my mother was the driver. i was facing the passenger door window. i swear i thought if i turned to look my mother would be dead with her head pressed against the steering wheel. i was reluctant to call out to her, but i did. she answered, and a rush of relief came over me, when she said she was okay. i then brought myself to slowly try to move. the back passenger side door, and into the divide, and a little to my door, was hit by oncoming traffic, and was smashed almost to the drivers side door, i had been narrowly missed. we slowly got our bearings in the smoke of it all. i had to exit the drivers side, and i was still paranoid about being paralyzed.

... we were on the side of the road, waiting for the police/ambulance. i looked up into the sky. when i saw these "particles". they seemed high above me, yet immeasurably close. i was sort of astonished, became transfixed on them. my body felt all twisted up, and i knew i was also in shock. the particles began moving in strange sort of patterns, they seemed to be responding to my gaze. suddenly they all came together, and formed a sphere, or orb rather. the sky that day was overcast with white clouds, and the particles seemed to be almost translucent, or opaque rather. their overall composition was confusing to my mind. the orb loomed over my head, and seemed to pulsate. i had recently watched a program on national geographic on angels. there were a number of people who believed they had seen angels, and they all gave their accounts of their experiences, as well as the forms in which these entities took. many of the accounts were strange, but it made sense to me, because i rationed that an angel would be a creature of light, and everything is composed of light, even inanimate objects, thus an entity such as this could ultimately take any number of forms in order to be understood by the human eye. this seemed somehow to have opened my mind in a way, that became pertinent. i cannot be shore how long i was transfixed. but i felt "a nonlinear communication".

... the thing of it is. my mother and i had gone to get something to eat and i was telling her i was going to be leaving. i had just caught a case which threatened me with the possibility of a twenty year top number, as well as the potentiality of a number of other charges being filed against me, in various jurisdictions, with conviction points/sentences that would have run consecutive like dominos. it was unbelievable and dream like. it was a serious situation, one which seemed to go from bad to worse. i was out on bail. and i had a bus ticket across country. if i would have fled, the charges would remain, and if i was ever apprehended it would have been an almost certain conviction and harsh sentence. this accident and the subsequent "experience" caused me to stay. i ended up receiving an unbelievable plea bargain, due to the slightest lack of evidence, and a wizard representation. and he made the other potential charges go away, due to a general lack of evidence. that incident altered the course of my life. who can really say, all we really have is the experiences processed by our individual cognitive systems. these having been programmed by all sorts of things, such as a judeo christian society, eurocentric education system, television based culture, methodological subliminal brain washing,… but i honestly believe we as creatures of the modern, are capable of the transcendence of everything, for a moment of purity. i have had all sorts of strange experiences.
That is quite a story Orion. I am glad you are your mom were okay. My father became a quadriplegic in a car accident. He is deceased now, died 12 years after the accident. But he lived a full life as a quad.

I definitely believe in non linear/nonverbal/nonlocal communication. And I think that maybe one day in the not-too-distant future, science will not limit man to 5 senses, but that our energetic signals will be considered another sense...just as regular as sight or touch or taste, etc.

One book I read, The Heart's Code by Paul Pearsall is about cellular memory communication and nonverbal communication, with case studies. I've read some other books also, and it is a subject I am intrigued by.....and something I think that has deep significance for families, communities, and society.

I one time mentioned to someone how to the naked eye there are no straight lines in nature. He responded that sun rays are straight. I pondered it; I guess they are, but they can be bent. (If I remember physical science correctly.) But most of the time, things in nature do not appear in a straight lines.

Do I believe in angels? Probably....but not necessarily with wings. :angel: :grin: I do believe in divine intervention and that it comes in multifaceted forms. And I have experienced such.... :bow:

I too believe we as modern creatures are capable of transcendence. I believe that intuition and instinct are resident within each person (just like our senses); it's just learning how to recognize it....in spite of all the static in the air waves. :wink:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

jeannerené
Winter's Rose

Post by jeannerené » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:24 pm

I so enjoyed your poem Ori ... and pursuing conversation with nekot ...

... I found the story of your accident quite interesting ... your observations and revelations quite significant ... as you say "changed the course of your life" ...

... I don't believe in coincidence ... although in our rush and limited foresight we often see certain "life-saving, life-altering" events as such....

...a pleasure to read your work again.... I'm sorry for not keeping up...

...jeanne...
... and his words purge up and outward,
expelled and onward through desert dust swallowed,
sands he says that gorge on simple sensibilities.
And, now he spits fragments, grit, extended vowels and elongated syllables
over cracked lips. Their sounds fall
piling round his boots…
~ jeannerené

~breathe~

flickr -jeannerene photostream

OriOnpheOnix
vOrtiginOusvOrtex

Post by OriOnpheOnix » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:42 pm

hello.....

Nekot

Jeanne

nekot
Poetry Piper

Post by nekot » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:41 pm

OriOnpheOnix wrote:hello.....

Nekot

Jeanne
:mrgreen:

You trying out some nonlocal communication?

:hello:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

Return to “Briefs:”