my dad

This forum is for poems that are in tribute to an event, tragedy, person, etc. Subforums are memorials to PoetryPages members who have crossed the rainbow bridge.

Moderator: moonflower

Forum rules
This forum is for poems that are in tribute to an event, tragedy, person, etc.
This forum does not autoprune.
year2027
Clearwater Poet

my dad

Post by year2027 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:39 pm

God first
My Father my dad I love you!
04-21-2011

I love my father my dad I love with a love that more than words can write my father is dear to my heart even thought he has his sins. I still love him because the only perfect without sin is Christ the God of me. My father heath is no so good these days he in the stage of death’s doorway looking in at what will be.

With his eyes of flesh the doctor tells me he does not know I even tell there but I sure he knows I would visit him. But in his seed of Christ he knows that I am there for him and I will on the day of this death even if it years. Because that the day Christ returns for him personally as he closers his eyes to fleshly to see spiritual things which are real world that we live in.

I love you my dad I know you do not know me now but I still love you even you will ever talk again fleshly or even open your eyes again but I love you. Spiritual you’re a giant when you save my cousin from a dog and sat with her holding her young hand through rabbits shots she had to take for many weeks before I was even born. Her face is bad messed up it even today from the dog that you save her.

You fought in the Vietnam War where you got a Bronze Star Medal but never said a word about it or one word boasting from your lips. I never heard the story behind it I know you recover the dead from battles and work in a Mash hospital you also began a nurse. You retired from the Army after beginning in the Navy disable after twenty years of services you were force to retired because you health.

The Army did not think you would live long but you retied from factory work after receiving a good paycheck from the army. You work hard for twenty years making good money for me and my sisters you were in pain most of your life. Friday you had another stoke the doctors said it 7.5 but today its they said its 9.5 and you don’t know us and never will.

I sat and watch you wondering if I should kill you because I love so must I am praying to God for you that you would die were that no more pain. I am crying in my heart that God will help us because it is not legal for me to kill you out of love. You may not even open your eyes again you being feed through the nose but tomorrow you will be feed though the belly.

Machines are not keeping you alive because you have a living will but I count on doctors and nurses to take of you. Your fighting hard to live when there nothing anyone can do I wanted to ask for prayers please die well dad. I love you thank you for reading this with love from my dad and me with a holy kiss from us.

God first
You are dead now and I still miss you I love you my dad!
03-23-2011

Today is the end of my life enjoying your loving heart but I still talk at you because I know you well. My dreams are about have my visions of your love because I am who I am because of you as my dreams take into peace. My visions that seem so real you are like heart summit as I walk upon love that you show me.

My sisters and me decided to remove the feeding tube and let you the operation be stop that might you alive I knew for long time I did not want or like that ungodly tube. But because I love my sisters I let them decide I told once I did like it and let it alone. I did want to decide for them because you could be alive but he never opens your eyes again.

Dad I love more words can tell you while you not have life in the flesh I know you have in the spiritual form which the stage of life for us all. I will see you in my dreams as you travel to the above. Thank you dad for being there for me I love you and give a holy kiss your son Roy.

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: my dad

Post by heinzs » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 am

A very loving tribute to your Dad, Roy. I'll move the post to the tribute forum and leave a link here.

Life is a journey, not a destination, and when we reach the end of it the journey continues. May your Dad travel with all those that have gone before and may he enjoy all the grace of the Lord.

:hugs:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 pm

God first

thanks heinzs

thank you my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Thank you for always sharing your love with us, Roy. We are blessed to have you as a friend and member of the Pages.

:hearts:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

God first

thanks heinzs

thank you my friend

my dad got 12 gun and more today

with love and a holy kiss Roy

moonflower
enchanted by the magic

Post by moonflower » Tue May 10, 2011 1:50 pm

this makes my heart cry..its hard to read :cry: ..may you and your sisters find peace knowing that your dad is resting peacefully in Gods hands now..and there is no better place to be than that! thank you for sharing this.. *hugs*
inside each soul there is music...let the music play..

visit my poets page

Return to “In Tribute”