God Belief against God Unbeliefs

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:54 pm

01\26\2016
I wanted to try to tell you what my belief is and what my unbelief were because we all are humans with limited understanding. You see I have doubt in the my belief because I am human with feeling and emotions otherwise I have ego, pride, and many more. I try to belief in the truth of a God of truth, love, peace, and goodness but I am what I am.

A person that lets pride get the best of him sometime so he will not lose face not that I aimed to lose my myself in worldly things but I am human. You see I battle this every second of each day has I share my cult with all that will listen. My belief is in a God of creation that I don’t understand fully I can only partly understand it but I see no logic without my belief.

You see I belief in the lie because I do understand it enough to call it not the lie and not truth my belief is between the two the truth and lie. Your God is more than truth and less than the lie otherwise God is something in between the two. I hope you are not dizzy now after I try to explain my belief and unbelief.

with Love Roy

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”