life

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

life

Post by year2027 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 am

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first
Broken people because everybody is broken in way or another
02-01-2013
Have you met a person that did not have hang ups in their life we all have some things in our life that we wish we did not. The person that drinks their life away making death come faster than it could or a person that eats to must food we all have them things could bring a early death. Look at the person that stress will bring an early death to be the best they can.

When I was in the Christian churches I was so hateful to people I did not agree with their way of life and I believe I was loving to judge to hate others because they have choose to be gay, atheist, or anything different than what I believe. In the Way Ministry I hated those churches as taught by the Way Ministry because the those Christian churches hated them.

Later I was trowed out of the Way Ministry like a old shoe because I believe they was wrong than I join a cult Grease Spot Cafe a group on a board on hating the Way Ministry. To hate for any reason is devilish and wrong the full circle I travel in taught me the wrong of hate. Today I see how wrong I was but without the Christian churches hates I would not understand what love is, without the Way Ministry hates I would not come more about loving my brother and without Grease Spot Cafe hates to would see the full circle of hate because we all have some things we hate which is not love.

When I was a young child my first grade I piss on another child but the teacher made me sat on her lap as she show me a desk with candy in it. Did she do me wrong I not sure because I block out must of younger years but I whether think to forgive her in move on because if she did what made her. Everything has a cause and outcome from the things they had happen to them years later I hang ups with woman my friend told me I never learn how to play the game without buying their time but even that when I try some sexual things I get nerves.

A friend told me to write my life story trying to help me deal with the thing that happen to me in my life about going to the speech in first grade because what others children I were saying to me. The Speech teacher had to comfort me before she could try to help me with what ever was hurting me. The other children may of saw me as my first as my teacher's pet I do not know and at this point I do not care because they had their reason and I had mine.

Before my mother die in 2005 I try to get help from Elizabeth-town Medical Health place that I was banned from their place a Louisville Medical Health doctor told they did more harm than good. I will never let any place get control over me because what she did I spent a lot trying to hold my breath with my mouth open recorded it on a Webcam to see if I could really do it. My friend talk me into ending it after he saw that I could harm myself even trying so I stop about my the time of mother death.

One person might think I am mad for even trying but I am no dog and I not going to treaded like a dog they made me feel like I was of no value. Let me tell you a little what she did when my my mother was in the hospital getting cancer removed cancer from her body she put a mental hold on me because I she believe was breaking patient right to keep it personal and I try to report her. She was getting everything out of context wanting a date for everything as if she was getting high off every word.

I wanted help to deal with the things but she no help to me but what made her the way she was I can only pray she gets help. Today I am leaning how to handle by writing my feeling as I talk with my friends about the things that happen to me. I believe the only way I am going to handle the things that happen to me was the way I help my mother making peace with her brother sins.

On 1-11-2013 I ask my doctor to help me because things were getting out of my control my landlord was making me feel like I had no hope taking it out of my control putting in the hand of some one other than me. He sign me up for home care taking the control over my health care and I ask the nurse to send out Social Service to my house to deal with landlord for me because the nurses will be there if I have any signs of needing help. I hoping the Social Service person will help me deal with my landlord because that more than I can handle at this moment.

So today I am doing fine while I am still dealing with this my landlord is better toward me but I do want anybody upsetting my landlord because she her problems too which more the cause we do the things we do not want to do. Everybody is human me and everybody est that just part of life we all have things that get our top off the pot. I thank everybody that has been part of this and anything other because this life up and downs with the love of God toward us and an holy kiss of truth unto all whether we believe in God or not because truth gave us the right to make up own mind from Roy.

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”