http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXugt-TYSS4

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 am

God first/Jesus was the illusion of a man /Christ was the real man of God
\ the man of flesh was the cunning serpent the atheist\ God Last
09-21-2012
I left the Way Ministry and left the Grease Spot Cafe two cults

One might ask why I left the Way Ministry because it had it good sides alone with bad sides isn't that just life when you follower a man yes it is. While I was bitter for a time because I was hurt but facing the truth that they were not bad because I learn from being in that place. Grease Spot Cafe seem to be good at first making me talk about the evils of the Way Ministry forgetting the good time I had in it while it was not all bad because I grew wiser.

Now I am not going to bad mouth a place that destroy myself with their negative opinions of a place that gave so many positive things to remember. But in the same boat Grease Spot Cafe had positive things to made me smile while I personality think that Grease Spot Cafe make money from haven us as members. Lets say that Grease Spot Cafe make money like FaceBook does look how many member FaceBook has maybe their not has big has FaceBook but FaceBook is making money somehow.

They say that I change and need to see a doctor because they saw my opinions changing but that someone opinion that does not like what I growing into because it against their ideal of truth. Truth is not what I want it to or what you want it to be otherwise truth is what truth is no more no less. Sure truth makes others mad because truth is the truth and we must face it someday every body wants to not to be that serpent they the devil it like calling themselves evil.

If a person does not get honest with all their feeling how can they face negative side otherwise the things that I do are because I have two sides a positive side and a negative side. Even a book has a negative side and a positive side because we can learn bad things when they are trying to teach us some thing to help us. Have you heard how people can twist anything a book can read to used people or it can be read to help people you see there are many ways one can take some thing.

Life is just a mystery where we explore it has expedience what it is to be alive the ups and the downs of life as we live in this old evil world. As we compared what is right over what is wrong it is no easy job to do right when the line over evil is so smart because you think that you are living love you find your self doing evil. So say follower a book that God wrote but can a book be right when it in the heart of the person because the intentioned may be evil or good.

That why it saids God's read the heart of man or intentions of mankind so truth is a good intention and an evil intention is not truth which shall set you free. A lie bonds you to it holding you to the lie while sets you free because your intentions are of love. Prosecution against you means nothing but prosecution of the heart is power thing because if you prosecution your self even God cannot be more just and fare to yourself.

To be honest unto yourself is not a easy thing a fleshly creature it in nature to think we are better an the next person everybody they are doing nothing wrong. Our pride shows through our image that we put on the mask of self the lie of pride that we wear but it is the one most people wear. The pride in our self, the pride that we are smarter than next person, the pride we can do nothing wrong, and the pride that we are saved without condemnation otherwise we have recreation ourself without a flesh body.

We are looking forward to the day we will not condemned ourself in the heart of our mind even that God see's us that way now. But we know we are still made of flesh and bone to decay one day but the hope is that we will always be the hope to evolve from we are to what we shall become. Spirit is that which we shall be born into the birth is still coming and Jesus Christ will witness our change from that seed of spirit unto the creature of spirit outside the flesh from the spiritual creature inside the flesh.

Grease Spot Cafe is a god to many person as was the Way ministry and holy bible which is not alive living in the hearts of God's children. While holy scripture can be alive living in our hearts has God has wrote it on our hearts to live in our hearts as we live love. Truth is what lives in our hearts as a truth love it cannot be proven wrong because love is it measurement.

Truth in the bible is a lie because the bible is not holy scripture nor is wrote on our hearts to measure against the love of God what is love over the lie of time. Time is a men made ideal the time it takes for the earth to go around the Sun so the measurement of time depends on two things. Haven a mass of greater measurement encircling by a greater things but if there no greater and no lesser.

The Grease Spot Cafe has become the lie I no longer desire I see it for what it is a false god that I was worshiping as my truth. We all are on this learning to be more like God and less like fleshly god that fools every time we are making the image of Grease Spot Cafe God Image gets less clear. To become the god of ourself seeing the real God for what he is no longer being toss with every lie of the flesh.

The Way Ministry was the stepping stone I used to be closer to truth and Grease Spot Cafe was just another step alone the way to receive of truth of love. I do known how many river I will have to cross in my travels to get evolve that spiritual creature of truth. That day I shall see love as love is there shall be nothing awakening that has not changed from flesh unto pure spiritual.

Love is pure there no trace of hate in love in God for we shall be pure without spot of worldly things because the things of this are no longer. Now this is my last post on Grease Spot Cafe there no more need or desire to be part of cult anymore I have outgrow that stage. Life is no more than the stages we over come and the stages we will over come thank you with God's pure love and a holy kiss of truth from Roy known as year2027.

DarleneG
65 Roses
Tag line: Encourage One Another

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXugt-TYSS4

Post by DarleneG » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm

:hello: My thoughts are with you. Hope you have a good day.
"Poetry is what in a poem makes your toenails twinkle."----Dylan Thomas
**Member of the Month**
July 2012

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXugt-TYSS4

Post by year2027 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 pm

God first

thanks DarleneG

thank you my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”