No more justice for all

Forum for your general poetry that may or may not also fit into other forums as well.

Moderators: Gillian, Spazway, moonflower

Forum rules
Forum for your general poetry that may or may not also fit into other forums as well. If you wouldn't want your 12-year old daughter to read it, don't post it here.
Autoprune 12 months.
Kaylakakes97
Clearwater Poet

No more justice for all

Post by Kaylakakes97 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 am

Right now, I am worried.
For the state of our nation.
Right now, I am not worried about labelling myself as democrat or republican, I'm more worried about wearing the proud title of being human but what is there to be proud of when the rest of the nation are turning to wild animals this is going to be the civil war all over again and right now I am not worried about the laws or taxes I am more worried about injustice and hatred. I am more worried about sex trafficking, I am more worried about shootings, I am more worried about families being torn apart I am more worried about discrimination against humans. Hence the word "humans" because isnt that what we all are? I am more worried about being a civil human being with a warm heart and open mind. I am more worried about the little children being torn from their families dear Mr president don't you think they have been tortured and traumatized enough? This is more than your pathetic beliefs, this is more than what makes just YOU feel better and no I do not just mean you Mr. Trump I mean everyone else in America too, those standing by allowing this to happen. "Make america great again" but I'm wondering, when was it ever great in the first place? White man took this nation from the natives and claimed it as his, this torture and abandonment goes further back than the 21st century, this possession and need to be powerful goes further back than the election in 2016. This hatred and violence goes way back let's not forget our history, remember how it repeats itself? Now we are ripping people from their homes and MEN are stripping women of their rights this is enough this has got to stop my heart aches enough and its real close to being broken. Shattered. Destroyed but I will keep on going until I see the good come to this sad nation. This is civil war again. This is more than wearing your red flags across your hearts and your blue flags proudly waving above your heads. This is more than being powerful and having control. .
This
is
War
-Kay.

Return to “General Poetry”