About the General Poetry Forum

Forum for your general poetry that may or may not also fit into other forums as well.

Moderators: Gillian, Spazway, moonflower

Forum rules
Forum for your general poetry that may or may not also fit into other forums as well. If you wouldn't want your 12-year old daughter to read it, don't post it here.
Autoprune 12 months.
heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

About the General Poetry Forum

Post by heinzs » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:42 pm

This is the forum for your general poetry that doesn't really fit into any of the other forum categories. If you wouldn't want your 12-year old daughter to read it, don't post it here.

Moderators will move (at their discretion) poems that seem more appropriate to another forum. They may (or may not) leave a "shadow" topic (a link to the new residence). They may (or may not) send you a PM. It all depends on circumstance, time, and the moderator's frame of mind at the moment.

Topics will be periodically pruned from this forum. If a topic you are looking for no longer resides here it may have been moved to another forum. However, the autoprune for this forum has been set at 300 days (ten months), so if your poem has been here longer than 10 months (without a reply) it may no longer be in the database.

Please direct any questions or comments you may have to one of the moderators or administrators by PM or in the "Problems and Questions" forum, or post a reply to this topic.

Thank you all for helping to make the Poetry Pages the resounding success it has become!
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Tom Watson
Forever Silent Friend

Post by Tom Watson » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:33 pm

And thank you, Heinz... :bow:
For without your guidance and Berlie's, these pages would not be the gathering place for the familia it has turned out to be....

Tom
"Whispers of Love" a book of poetry expressing love of the heart and spirit is released worldwide on August 11, 2009. Visit my home page at
Books From Grace for more information or Amazon.com

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:23 pm

:bump:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “General Poetry”